Forums

Topic: Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy

Posts 561 to 580 of 828

Magikarp3

@mprestam I'm gonna put my tips in spoilers in case other people want to do this fight by themselves.

Qada deals exactly 1000 damage with his Turn Poison attack, and it poisons character members as well. I suggest you buy Star Pendants (grants poison resistance) and put them on all your characters, and then have one character at least as a dedicated White Mage. No need for any tank classes since Qada doesn't use physical attacks. Qada also has the Dark Breath attack which deals damage equal to the health he's lost. This will do a guaranteed 9999 damage after the fight gets underway, so make sure all characters have some BP. Brave to use a phoenix down and an X-Potion immediately afterwards. You might even need two White Mages. Never go into negative BP, never let more than two characters be dead at once, then just keep chipping away at Qada and you'll win.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

SheldonRandoms

Ralizah wrote:

Hey guys, if you input the Konami code on the game's main menu screen, you get a really cool gyroscopically-controlled teaser for the next Bravely game. If does have some minor spoilers about the fate of one of your main characters, but I highly recommend checking it out.

That's another one for the Konami Code book XD

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

iBazly

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this (there's 29 pages, and I've only just started reading) but it is worth noting:

Unlike basically every other FF games, try using status effects on the bosses! Usually mage type bosses will have gaurds against silence, but I am finding Stop and Poison work FAR more often on bosses than in other Squeenix RPGs, which has come in quite handy! Just a tip I thought I'd throw out there. I didn't discover this until mid-Chapter 5 and was very displeased that I could have been using it this whole time!

Kewlan

Mrgrgr...

That's all I wanted yo say... but to not get reported for spam, I'll say that I really like this game! It's exciting to train up your jobs and mix with the commands and abilities!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

MDee14

has anyone mastered the classes?? add me. looking for friends to add for my game. fc is in the signature

Check me out on TWITCH! http://www.twitch.tv/MDee14

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2541-8522 | Nintendo Network ID: MDee14 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

CanisWolfred wrote:

I mastered the Pirate Class.

I figured you be done playing this game by now. Your attention spans about as good as mine.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

devinias

I am working on mastering the few classes I have pre chapter 3

Edited on by devinias

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Magikarp3

I've spent more time trying to master classes than actually playing the game :/

I've mastered Thief so far. Have level 13 White Mage, Freelancer, Valkyrie and Salve Maker too. How big is the Freelancer's bonus? If you master all the classes, that counts as a 24% boost in stats right? Does that make up for the Freelancer's overall lameness?

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

devinias

Jollykarp wrote:

I've mastered Thief so far. Have level 13 White Mage, Freelancer, Valkyrie and Salve Maker too. How big is the Freelancer's bonus? If you master all the classes, that counts as a 24% boost in stats right? Does that make up for the Freelancer's overall lameness?

what?!? Now my "completionist" side is really going to want to master them all for that 24% bonus...I had no clue. Is that a bonus for all classes or just your base stats?

CanisWolfred

Spoony_Tech wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I mastered the Pirate Class.

I figured you be done playing this game by now. Your attention spans about as good as mine.

I stopped playing it on Tuesday. I can only play about 60 hours of a really good game before I just can't do it anymore.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Magikarp3

devinias wrote:

Jollykarp wrote:

what?!? Now my "completionist" side is really going to want to master them all for that 24% bonus...I had no clue. Is that a bonus for all classes or just your base stats?

It's the Freelancer's innate "Late Bloomer" ability. I'm not sure if it's available as a passive skill though.

MDee14

can you add me jollykarp? you would be a perfect ablink

Check me out on TWITCH! http://www.twitch.tv/MDee14

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2541-8522 | Nintendo Network ID: MDee14 | Twitter:

MasterWario

Well, I just finished chapter 4 today, and after getting the point where you can see the world map, I frenzied to the internet to figure out what the heck was going on (since I heard there were 8 chapters). I'm not sure what my plan is at this point...I'm not sure I'm ready for this, and the internet kinda spoiled the ending for me...not that I know what happens at the end, but let's just say I know "who".

Does anyone who's gotten past chapter 5

have any advice whether any of the side-quests are worth it?

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

CanisWolfred

Zekrom025 wrote:

Looks like I'm gonna need some help here...

So I somehow managed to get to

Chapter 7 with my party capping at only level 65. Simply put I need to grind a hell of a lot more for money/xp/jp. I've tried using multiple strategies such as the Crescent Moon trick, but the Florem enemies are too strong and any other enemies give too little xp (only around 500 per battle) and Obliterate, but most enemies are higher levelled than me so that doesn't work.

Is there a place where I can grind easily or should I just reset my game (preferably not )?

Edit : I can't use the freakin spoiler tags >:/

Fixed it.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ralizah

Gah, I was making such good progress in this game, and then I got distracted by Disgaea 3.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

devinias

Okay without spoilers, I can break a crystal and still go back to get the true ending, correct?

devinias

Ralizah wrote:

Hey guys, if you input the Konami code on the game's main menu screen, you get a really cool gyroscopically-controlled teaser for the next Bravely game. If does have some minor spoilers about the fate of one of your main characters, but I highly recommend checking it out.

Just you tubed it. Interesting, I wonder how long in the future the setting is? Very odd "they" are the only ones left.

Edited on by devinias

MasterWario

devinias wrote:

Okay without spoilers, I can break a crystal and still go back to get the true ending, correct?

Idk, but I heard it was worth it to get the true ending first. You should probably just copy the file just in case...that's what I did, anyway.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic