3DS Forum

Topic: Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy

Showing 561 to 580 of 749

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

561. Posted:

The performer sidequest is annoying so far. Go to the ship town, go to Ancheim, go to Florem, go to Hartschild, go back to the ship... -_-

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

562. Posted:

I've been leveling grinding for like forever now. My miiverse posts pretty much sum it at where I am right now XD

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

563. Posted:

Hey guys, if you input the Konami code on the game's main menu screen, you get a really cool gyroscopically-controlled teaser for the next Bravely game. If does have some minor spoilers about the fate of one of your main characters, but I highly recommend checking it out.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

mprestam

564. Posted:

Hey people, I'm new to this forum and need help on how to beat qada. He owns me everytime my party is level 39. If someone can give me a friend code for a friend summon to do major damage that would be very helpful. I've never used the friend summon so I'm not entirely sure how it works but I hear friends can do crazy amount of damage. Please help

3ds friend code 3883-5984-0034

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

565. Posted:

@mprestam I'm gonna put my tips in spoilers in case other people want to do this fight by themselves.

Qada deals exactly 1000 damage with his Turn Poison attack, and it poisons character members as well. I suggest you buy Star Pendants (grants poison resistance) and put them on all your characters, and then have one character at least as a dedicated White Mage. No need for any tank classes since Qada doesn't use physical attacks. Qada also has the Dark Breath attack which deals damage equal to the health he's lost. This will do a guaranteed 9999 damage after the fight gets underway, so make sure all characters have some BP. Brave to use a phoenix down and an X-Potion immediately afterwards. You might even need two White Mages. Never go into negative BP, never let more than two characters be dead at once, then just keep chipping away at Qada and you'll win.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

566. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Hey guys, if you input the Konami code on the game's main menu screen, you get a really cool gyroscopically-controlled teaser for the next Bravely game. If does have some minor spoilers about the fate of one of your main characters, but I highly recommend checking it out.

That's another one for the Konami Code book XD

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Bazly

567. Posted:

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this (there's 29 pages, and I've only just started reading) but it is worth noting:

Unlike basically every other FF games, try using status effects on the bosses! Usually mage type bosses will have gaurds against silence, but I am finding Stop and Poison work FAR more often on bosses than in other Squeenix RPGs, which has come in quite handy! Just a tip I thought I'd throw out there. I didn't discover this until mid-Chapter 5 and was very displeased that I could have been using it this whole time!

My Pushmo and Crashmo Levels
My "The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave" QR Codes
My "The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves" QR Codes
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471
Miiverse Username: iBazly

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

568. Posted:

Poison helped me through one of the early bosses actually. It's good for getting in some extra damage.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

569. Posted:

Mrgrgr...

That's all I wanted yo say... but to not get reported for spam, I'll say that I really like this game! It's exciting to train up your jobs and mix with the commands and abilities!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage

MDee14

570. Posted:

has anyone mastered the classes?? add me. looking for friends to add for my game. fc is in the signature

Wii U: MDee14
3DS Code:3480-2541-8522
Tweet Me @MDee14
Please check out my podcast: http://rubntugpodcast.blogspot.com/

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2541-8522 | Nintendo Network ID: MDee14

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

571. Posted:

I mastered the Pirate Class.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

572. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I figured you be done playing this game by now. Your attention spans about as good as mine.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

devinias

573. Posted:

I am working on mastering the few classes I have pre chapter 3

Edited on by devinias

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0607-0425 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

574. Posted:

I've spent more time trying to master classes than actually playing the game :/

I've mastered Thief so far. Have level 13 White Mage, Freelancer, Valkyrie and Salve Maker too. How big is the Freelancer's bonus? If you master all the classes, that counts as a 24% boost in stats right? Does that make up for the Freelancer's overall lameness?

AuthorMessage

devinias

575. Posted:

Jollykarp wrote:

I've mastered Thief so far. Have level 13 White Mage, Freelancer, Valkyrie and Salve Maker too. How big is the Freelancer's bonus? If you master all the classes, that counts as a 24% boost in stats right? Does that make up for the Freelancer's overall lameness?

what?!? Now my "completionist" side is really going to want to master them all for that 24% bonus...I had no clue. Is that a bonus for all classes or just your base stats?

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0607-0425 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

576. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I figured you be done playing this game by now. Your attention spans about as good as mine.

I stopped playing it on Tuesday. I can only play about 60 hours of a really good game before I just can't do it anymore.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

577. Posted:

devinias wrote:

Jollykarp wrote:

what?!? Now my "completionist" side is really going to want to master them all for that 24% bonus...I had no clue. Is that a bonus for all classes or just your base stats?

It's the Freelancer's innate "Late Bloomer" ability. I'm not sure if it's available as a passive skill though.

AuthorMessage

MDee14

578. Posted:

can you add me jollykarp? you would be a perfect ablink

Wii U: MDee14
3DS Code:3480-2541-8522
Tweet Me @MDee14
Please check out my podcast: http://rubntugpodcast.blogspot.com/

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2541-8522 | Nintendo Network ID: MDee14

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

579. Posted:

Well, I just finished chapter 4 today, and after getting the point where you can see the world map, I frenzied to the internet to figure out what the heck was going on (since I heard there were 8 chapters). I'm not sure what my plan is at this point...I'm not sure I'm ready for this, and the internet kinda spoiled the ending for me...not that I know what happens at the end, but let's just say I know "who".

Does anyone who's gotten past chapter 5

have any advice whether any of the side-quests are worth it?

Edited on by MasterWario

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

580. Posted:

Zekrom025 wrote:

Looks like I'm gonna need some help here...

So I somehow managed to get to

Chapter 7 with my party capping at only level 65. Simply put I need to grind a hell of a lot more for money/xp/jp. I've tried using multiple strategies such as the Crescent Moon trick, but the Florem enemies are too strong and any other enemies give too little xp (only around 500 per battle) and Obliterate, but most enemies are higher levelled than me so that doesn't work.

Is there a place where I can grind easily or should I just reset my game (preferably not :P)?

Edit : I can't use the freakin spoiler tags >:/

Fixed it.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~