Forums

Topic: Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy

Posts 541 to 560 of 828

oninowon

Fighting the boss at the Fire Temple was really hard and frustrating. I got TPK'd couple of times before I got his rhythm down.

his outer membrane seemed immune to all but piercing type attacks and he had that attack where it would almost wipe out my party in one attack. I had realized that the valkyrie class would do really well but only had 1 pursue that class. In the end, I found a very narrow window where I could attack and because of my party makeup, only my valkyrie was doing any damage. I had my knight throw bombs to at least offset the vampyric ability of the demon and my black and white mages were busy trying to keep all the party members near full HP.

I managed to bring him down with just 2 of the 4 characters doing any damage.

oninowon

KittenKoder

@Oninowon, do default until it transforms, then commit an onslaught for one or two rounds. You should take out at least 1/3 to 1/2 it's HP each cycle. If you are weak then one round onslaught, default, then heal. You should be able to withstand one hit from it's most powerful attack by then, if not, consider mining EXP.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

devinias

Okay kicking myself, I had the elixir mammon and forgot to protect it. Well needless to say it got replaced. Arrggg!!

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Ralizah

Into chapter 3 now...

So, at first I thought Ringabel was playing our other characters, but maybe he just has an alternate personality. Perhaps his Ringabel persona creates false memories while he is away reporting to the Eternian Council. He certainly seems genuine. And I can't wait to kill that annoying Victoria thing. And that Doctor, too. They irk me.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

devinias

Merchant hard mode chapter 1 lvl 16 = long drawn out battle. lol

Edited on by devinias

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

MasterWario

Ralizah wrote:

Into chapter 3 now...

So, at first I thought Ringabel was playing our other characters, but maybe he just has an alternate personality. Perhaps his Ringabel persona creates false memories while he is away reporting to the Eternian Council. He certainly seems genuine. And I can't wait to kill that annoying Victoria thing. And that Doctor, too. They irk me.

Chapter 3 you say? I'm at chapter 4 now and I don't remember this at all. And yes, those two are extremely irksome!

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Ralizah

MasterWario wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Into chapter 3 now...

Chapter 3 you say? I'm at chapter 4 now and I don't remember this at all. And yes, those two are extremely irksome!

He slips away again during your initial visit to Hartschild, I believe. Alternis Dim is attacked by Victoria, and when Ringabel shows up in town the next morning, he explains away his wound as the result of him creeping on a female acrobat.

God, those three automatons in Grapp Keep are killing me! I need to gain some levels.

Edited on by Ralizah

MrGameluvr

I have a question regarding the events that occur at the end of Chapter 2.

When Olivia tells Agnes that the vestal of fire is dead, she remarks that they are the only two left. I'm confused because I assumed that there were four crystals and, therefore, four vestals. I know there are four crystals because Airy's pendant has fours sections and they light up when a crystal is awakened. Did I miss some info about something happening to the fourth vestal or is this later explained in the game?

Edited on by MrGameluvr

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

Bacquerel

Can I post friend code exchange on this thread? I need some for BD

Currently Playing: Bravely Default (Sending: ELIXIR MAMMON, Need: Friend with all Jobs LV.10 or higher)
Pokemon Y

Current activity: Adding 3DS friend code, check hourly.

Friend Code : 5429-8202-6418

Reala

Bacquerel wrote:

Can I post friend code exchange on this thread? I need some for BD

There is a thread for that here

Reala

CanisWolfred

MrGameluvr wrote:

When Olivia tells Agnes that the vestal of fire is dead, she remarks that they are the only two left. I'm confused because I assumed that there were four crystals and, therefore, four vestals. I know there are four crystals because Airy's pendant has fours sections and they light up when a crystal is awakened. Did I miss some info about something happening to the fourth vestal or is this later explained in the game?

I'll give you a hint: Who currently has the Earth Crystal?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MrGameluvr

CanisWolfred wrote:

MrGameluvr wrote:

Hmm....I have no idea.

Edited on by MrGameluvr

MasterWario

Ralizah wrote:

He slips away again during your initial visit to Hartschild, I believe. Alternis Dim is attacked by Victoria, and when Ringabel shows up in town the next morning, he explains away his wound as the result of him creeping on a female acrobat.

Oh, I know what that is. Ok, now I remember, thanks.

MrGameluvr wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

MrGameluvr wrote:

Hmm....I have no idea.

Yeah it's not really explained well; I'm pretty sure I asked the same question to myself. As you go through Chapter 3 you should be able to figure it out from the dialogue.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

MrGameluvr

MrGameluvr wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

MrGameluvr wrote:

Hmm....I have no idea.

Wait, nevermind, I know now. Just got into Chapter 3 and I now know where the Earth Crystal is. Thanks for the hint, CanisWolfred.

@MasterWario Thanks for that, I literally just got to a certain part of dialogue that explained it.

Edited on by MrGameluvr

Spoony_Tech

Weapon Shop is taking up all my time. I really need to get beck into this. My town last I checked was about 5 hours from fully leveled and I'm still only about half way through chapter 1. This is why I never seem to finish games. I usually finish 4 to 5 a year lol. Out of 15 to 20.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Magikarp3

Got the airship proper and the flying theme is AMAZING. It's a remix of the overworld theme which perfectly captures the climax which you're hurtling towards. Also, careful because spoilers in the related video, spoilers in youtube's autocomplete, spoilers absolutely everywhere.

EDIT: So I started chapter 4 and immediately got TPK'd by a regular encounter on the overworld. (Darn Mandragoras). And so I restarted my save to find I'm back before the final battle of chapter 3 D:

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Ralizah

The performer sidequest is annoying so far. Go to the ship town, go to Ancheim, go to Florem, go to Hartschild, go back to the ship... -_-

SheldonRandoms

I've been leveling grinding for like forever now. My miiverse posts pretty much sum it at where I am right now XD

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ralizah

Hey guys, if you input the Konami code on the game's main menu screen, you get a really cool gyroscopically-controlled teaser for the next Bravely game. If does have some minor spoilers about the fate of one of your main characters, but I highly recommend checking it out.

Edited on by Ralizah

mprestam

Hey people, I'm new to this forum and need help on how to beat qada. He owns me everytime my party is level 39. If someone can give me a friend code for a friend summon to do major damage that would be very helpful. I've never used the friend summon so I'm not entirely sure how it works but I hear friends can do crazy amount of damage. Please help

3ds friend code 3883-5984-0034

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic