3DS Forum

Topic: Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy

Showing 541 to 560 of 723

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

541. Posted:

Curaja Spam? Curaja Spam.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ZachBeacon

542. Posted:

Revive Spam!

I got a little worried when it got back up the first time but it stayed down the second time and I still won in one turn.

ZachBeacon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

543. Posted:

ZachBeacon wrote:

RE the Zombie Dragon: Easiest mini-boss ever! :)

I wonder if using a Phoenix Down on it will kill it in one hit?

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KittenKoder

544. Posted:

Weedy wrote:

Argh, just walked up to a certain mage at the start of chapter 7 and got into a HUGE brawl!!! Managed to finish of the Knight but when the Fighter got low on health he spammed an explosive technique that wiped me out, that was 35mins of battle time that didn't end well ;( Consider my lesson learnt.

In the next chapter it's 4 you face at once, most annoying optional bosses. However, try salve-maker compounding or attack items, with the attack item boost. You can hit with the thunder until the knight is down, and the others will be hurt badly enough to make them quick KOs. For chapter 7 you should have wind resistances up, Holly is a pain, but in chapter 8 you will need fire and poison resistance more.

The benefit to the attack items is that they do the same damage to a target no matter what, they ignore defense, default, and hit all opponents. The only thing that modifies their damage is the attack item support ability, and weaknesses or resistances of the target.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage
Avatar

oninowon

545. Posted:

Fighting the boss at the Fire Temple was really hard and frustrating. I got TPK'd couple of times before I got his rhythm down.

his outer membrane seemed immune to all but piercing type attacks and he had that attack where it would almost wipe out my party in one attack. I had realized that the valkyrie class would do really well but only had 1 pursue that class. In the end, I found a very narrow window where I could attack and because of my party makeup, only my valkyrie was doing any damage. I had my knight throw bombs to at least offset the vampyric ability of the demon and my black and white mages were busy trying to keep all the party members near full HP.

I managed to bring him down with just 2 of the 4 characters doing any damage.

oninowon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KittenKoder

546. Posted:

@Oninowon, do default until it transforms, then commit an onslaught for one or two rounds. You should take out at least 1/3 to 1/2 it's HP each cycle. If you are weak then one round onslaught, default, then heal. You should be able to withstand one hit from it's most powerful attack by then, if not, consider mining EXP.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage
Avatar

devinias

547. Posted:

Okay kicking myself, I had the elixir mammon and forgot to protect it. Well needless to say it got replaced. Arrggg!!

Currently playing: Zelda:ALBW, Pokemon X, Fire Emblem Awakening, Etrian Odyssey IV and Untold, Luigis Mansion...more to come!! :)

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0607-0425 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

548. Posted:

Into chapter 3 now...

So, at first I thought Ringabel was playing our other characters, but maybe he just has an alternate personality. Perhaps his Ringabel persona creates false memories while he is away reporting to the Eternian Council. He certainly seems genuine. And I can't wait to kill that annoying Victoria thing. And that Doctor, too. They irk me.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage
Avatar

devinias

549. Posted:

Merchant hard mode chapter 1 lvl 16 = long drawn out battle. lol

Edited on by devinias

Currently playing: Zelda:ALBW, Pokemon X, Fire Emblem Awakening, Etrian Odyssey IV and Untold, Luigis Mansion...more to come!! :)

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0607-0425 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MasterWario

550. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Into chapter 3 now...

So, at first I thought Ringabel was playing our other characters, but maybe he just has an alternate personality. Perhaps his Ringabel persona creates false memories while he is away reporting to the Eternian Council. He certainly seems genuine. And I can't wait to kill that annoying Victoria thing. And that Doctor, too. They irk me.

Chapter 3 you say? I'm at chapter 4 now and I don't remember this at all. And yes, those two are extremely irksome!

You sunk my battle sub!
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

551. Posted:

MasterWario wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Into chapter 3 now...

So, at first I thought Ringabel was playing our other characters, but maybe he just has an alternate personality. Perhaps his Ringabel persona creates false memories while he is away reporting to the Eternian Council. He certainly seems genuine. And I can't wait to kill that annoying Victoria thing. And that Doctor, too. They irk me.

Chapter 3 you say? I'm at chapter 4 now and I don't remember this at all. And yes, those two are extremely irksome!

He slips away again during your initial visit to Hartschild, I believe. Alternis Dim is attacked by Victoria, and when Ringabel shows up in town the next morning, he explains away his wound as the result of him creeping on a female acrobat.

God, those three automatons in Grapp Keep are killing me! I need to gain some levels.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrGameluvr

552. Posted:

I have a question regarding the events that occur at the end of Chapter 2.

When Olivia tells Agnes that the vestal of fire is dead, she remarks that they are the only two left. I'm confused because I assumed that there were four crystals and, therefore, four vestals. I know there are four crystals because Airy's pendant has fours sections and they light up when a crystal is awakened. Did I miss some info about something happening to the fourth vestal or is this later explained in the game?

Edited on by MrGameluvr

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932. ALL HAIL PONIES

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bacquerel

553. Posted:

Can I post friend code exchange on this thread? I need some for BD

Currently Playing: Bravely Default (Sending: ELIXIR MAMMON, Need: Friend with all Jobs LV.10 or higher)
Pokemon Y

Current activity: Adding 3DS friend code, check hourly.

Friend Code : 5429-8202-6418

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Reala

554. Posted:

Bacquerel wrote:

Can I post friend code exchange on this thread? I need some for BD

There is a thread for that here

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

555. Posted:

MrGameluvr wrote:

I have a question regarding the events that occur at the end of Chapter 2.

When Olivia tells Agnes that the vestal of fire is dead, she remarks that they are the only two left. I'm confused because I assumed that there were four crystals and, therefore, four vestals. I know there are four crystals because Airy's pendant has fours sections and they light up when a crystal is awakened. Did I miss some info about something happening to the fourth vestal or is this later explained in the game?

I'll give you a hint: Who currently has the Earth Crystal?

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrGameluvr

556. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

MrGameluvr wrote:

I have a question regarding the events that occur at the end of Chapter 2.

When Olivia tells Agnes that the vestal of fire is dead, she remarks that they are the only two left. I'm confused because I assumed that there were four crystals and, therefore, four vestals. I know there are four crystals because Airy's pendant has fours sections and they light up when a crystal is awakened. Did I miss some info about something happening to the fourth vestal or is this later explained in the game?

I'll give you a hint: Who currently has the Earth Crystal?

Hmm....I have no idea.

Edited on by MrGameluvr

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932. ALL HAIL PONIES

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MasterWario

557. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

He slips away again during your initial visit to Hartschild, I believe. Alternis Dim is attacked by Victoria, and when Ringabel shows up in town the next morning, he explains away his wound as the result of him creeping on a female acrobat.

Oh, I know what that is. Ok, now I remember, thanks.

MrGameluvr wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

MrGameluvr wrote:

I have a question regarding the events that occur at the end of Chapter 2.

I'll give you a hint: Who currently has the Earth Crystal?

Hmm....I have no idea.

Yeah it's not really explained well; I'm pretty sure I asked the same question to myself. As you go through Chapter 3 you should be able to figure it out from the dialogue.

Edited on by MasterWario

You sunk my battle sub!
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrGameluvr

558. Posted:

MrGameluvr wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

MrGameluvr wrote:

I have a question regarding the events that occur at the end of Chapter 2.

When Olivia tells Agnes that the vestal of fire is dead, she remarks that they are the only two left. I'm confused because I assumed that there were four crystals and, therefore, four vestals. I know there are four crystals because Airy's pendant has fours sections and they light up when a crystal is awakened. Did I miss some info about something happening to the fourth vestal or is this later explained in the game?

I'll give you a hint: Who currently has the Earth Crystal?

Hmm....I have no idea.

Wait, nevermind, I know now. Just got into Chapter 3 and I now know where the Earth Crystal is. Thanks for the hint, CanisWolfred. :)

@MasterWario Thanks for that, I literally just got to a certain part of dialogue that explained it.

Edited on by MrGameluvr

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932. ALL HAIL PONIES

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

559. Posted:

Weapon Shop is taking up all my time. I really need to get beck into this. My town last I checked was about 5 hours from fully leveled and I'm still only about half way through chapter 1. This is why I never seem to finish games. I usually finish 4 to 5 a year lol. Out of 15 to 20.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jollykarp

560. Posted:

Got the airship proper and the flying theme is AMAZING. It's a remix of the overworld theme which perfectly captures the climax which you're hurtling towards. Also, careful because spoilers in the related video, spoilers in youtube's autocomplete, spoilers absolutely everywhere.

EDIT: So I started chapter 4 and immediately got TPK'd by a regular encounter on the overworld. (Darn Mandragoras). And so I restarted my save to find I'm back before the final battle of chapter 3 D:

Edited on by Jollykarp

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245