Forums

Topic: Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy

Posts 381 to 400 of 828

CaviarMeths

Man, I'm really digging this game. Had a day off and put about 6 hours into it so far. Probably too early to say still, but I think this game is just as good as FF IV-VI.

And either I'm a big noob or those nemeses in the town are tough!

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

SheldonRandoms

I'll play this game tomorrow, but before I do, how do I transfer my stuff from the demo into the full game?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I'll play this game tomorrow, but before I do, how do I transfer my stuff from the demo into the full game?

When you first play it, it does it automatically when creating the save file.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

KittenKoder

CaviarMeths wrote:

Man, I'm really digging this game. Had a day off and put about 6 hours into it so far. Probably too early to say still, but I think this game is just as good as FF IV-VI.

And either I'm a big noob or those nemeses in the town are tough!

The nemeses are tough. Recommended level 10 my posteriorend, one wiped me out when my characters were all level 13.

Edited on by LzWinky

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

When you first play it, it does it automatically when creating the save file.

That is sooooooooooooo swell to know

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

CanisWolfred

I forgot to preorder (I was waiting for amazon to have the collector's edition but they never did...). After looking all over kingdom come, I finally procured a copy. Impressions will be forthcoming.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KittenKoder

LaytonAprentice wrote:

Don't have the game yet but just wondering if the only costumes the ones specific to the job classes or are there other ones to get? Also do you think there is any chance of more collector's editions being made available?

The costumes are determined by the job, but there are a lot more jobs in the full version.

Ralizah

CanisWolfred wrote:

I forgot to preorder (I was waiting for amazon to have the collector's edition but they never did...). After looking all over kingdom come, I finally procured a copy. Impressions will be forthcoming.

They routinely got it back in stock. The availability window was just small each time after the initial stock sold out.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Magikarp3

LaytonAprentice wrote:

Don't have the game yet but just wondering if the only costumes the ones specific to the job classes or are there other ones to get? Also do you think there is any chance of more collector's editions being made available?

There are some bonus costumes, but they're mostly just fanservice tbh

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

ChronoPower

Got my collectors edition yesterday, lovin it so far!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Insert favorite Movie/ Video Game quote here
Insert Batman quote here

3DS Friend Code: 1204-0016-8359

devinias

Question about the village rebuild. I know u get more villagers through street pass but what about just friending someone through the internet FC way? Would that add more villagers. Otherwise I will just get the one a day villager with the update.

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

GuardianKing

How is this game overall?

I played the demo and wasn't very impressed, especially by the city/village's graphics (which seemed far too zoomed out and pixelated). The battle system was alright, from what I remembered, but can someone link me to better battle footage?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

Something that should have stayed in the 90s: Unbeatable "story" boss battles...

devinias wrote:

Question about the village rebuild. I know u get more villagers through street pass but what about just friending someone through the internet FC way? Would that add more villagers. Otherwise I will just get the one a day villager with the update.

You should definitely be getting more than one per day. o.o I got +5 on my first day and +4 on the second.

GuardianKing wrote:

How is this game overall?

If you didn't care for the demo, you probably won't care for the full version either. The story is obviously much bigger, but the art style and battle system are largely the same. You unlock different jobs by defeating enemy officers during sub-quests throughout the game and travel to many different towns, but you might find it to be "more of the same."

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

KittenKoder

Alright, that has pissed me off, so far I have encountered 2 glitches that caused the game to crash. Otherwise though, it's a great game.

CaviarMeths

KittenKoder wrote:

Alright, that has pissed me off, so far I have encountered 2 glitches that caused the game to crash. Otherwise though, it's a great game.

Oh? I haven't encountered any. Do you know what caused the glitch?

devinias

So what level do u have your encounter meter at?? I honestly forgot to raise it yesterday when I first started. I was wondering why it was taking a while to encounter mobs. So I upped mine to 100+. Big boost in xp and leveling.

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Spoony_Tech

devinias wrote:

So what level do u have your encounter meter at?? I honestly forgot to raise it yesterday when I first started. I was wondering why it was taking a while to encounter mobs. So I upped mine to 100+. Big boost in xp and leveling.

I felt the same way as you but only turned it up to 50% it's still a bit low for my taste but 100% is to high.

I actually got my first streetpass for this game today. I only have 6 friends playing this atm so I can use more help! Also how does everyone divide up the people in the town? Do you put all people on one project or one here two there? I usually divide mine up to about 3 tasks! Also overnight ill set them to a big one so by morning its all done!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MysticGrl

I got the CE and I am loving this game so far myself!!!

Currently Playing
Animal Crossing (Switch)
Farm Together (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7124-1790-9230 | Nintendo Network ID: Karasi79

thatguyEZ

So I have a question. In my Norende village some of the towns folk are running around with a little like 'worried, or scared. Maybe excited?' (it looks like 3 blue lines coming out of their heads) emote indicator up above their head. I luckily I accidently skipped over the pop up explaining it. Could someone explain what exactly it means for me? It'd be much appreciated. :3

And yes @DigitalGem the CE is awesome, definitely worth the money.

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic