Forums

Topic: Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy

Posts 321 to 340 of 828

HeroOfCybertron

CanisWolfred wrote:

MysticSheep wrote:

Oh man I'm excited for this game! :'D I've been hyped up for MONTHS! xD I can't wait to play the demo~!

@CanisWolfred - Are you sure there is more content than the European version? Do you have a source for this info? I haven't seen anything saying that. (( It's not that I don't believe you, it's just I'm a little bit skeptical! D': ))

Speaking of the demo- does anyone know what time it will be available tomorrow? In Eastern Timezone? I'm hoping early afternoon at the latest.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/12/bravely_default_nort...
Here you go.

And the demo will be available at noon EST, just like everything else on the eShop that's not a retail game.

The above link says the demo has "Hours of Exclusive Content" I wonder how long the demo will be, I'm just concerned because Nintendo likes to stupidly limit demo uses where as other services like PSN do not(normally) have demo limit uses which is also why I'm confused why Nintendo is the only online service (that I know of) that limits demo uses.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

CureDolly

I played the Japanese demo and really LOVED it. Sadly the full game is not downloadable on the Japanese eShop - quite odd - a lot of internet places said it was available on the eShop at rather good budget price but actually there is a red notice on the sShop entry saying it is not available via the eShop at all. Perhaps the advertised bargain price was a slip-up and this is their way of not avoiding the problem.

Anyway it is rather sad as I really wanted this game and I am in a place where it isn't easy to get physical imports (and I can't play non-Japanese games because of region locking). Maybe some time!

But I am currently playing Puzzle and Dragons (PazudoraZ) and loving it!

Edited on by CureDolly

Discover the mysteries of Japanese Pokemon Names - they're weirder than you think!

The doll likes Kawaii Culture and Japanese

I'm pretty hype for this demo. Does anyone know what time it will be up on the NA eShop?

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

MysticSheep

I it's think Noon Eastern.

MysticSheep

HeroOfCybertron

Yes Noon Eastern like every other week.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

MysticSheep

Gah. Three more hours =w= I just HAD to wake up at 5 in the morning... Stupid internal alarm clock... grumbles

MysticSheep

MAN1AC

It's here!

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

Metroidlink

CanisWolfred wrote:

MysticSheep wrote:

Oh man I'm excited for this game! :'D I've been hyped up for MONTHS! xD I can't wait to play the demo~!

@CanisWolfred - Are you sure there is more content than the European version? Do you have a source for this info? I haven't seen anything saying that. (( It's not that I don't believe you, it's just I'm a little bit skeptical! D': ))

Speaking of the demo- does anyone know what time it will be available tomorrow? In Eastern Timezone? I'm hoping early afternoon at the latest.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/12/bravely_default_nort...
Here you go.

And the demo will be available at noon EST, just like everything else on the eShop that's not a retail game.

Ours had Streetpass too and hours of content? Maybe we got the same demo afterall? if something happends after
(how can i put spoiler banners?)
it should be the same thing

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Henmii

"It's not a glitch.

Someone in your party has been poisoned :/"

Thanks for the answer! That also explains why the issue is solved when you sleep in the Inn! I think it's a nasty effect but it is a design-choice, I guess!

Henmii

Metroidlink

@henmii it's supposed to be like the old games, this was how you were warned about poison back then

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Ralizah

Henmii wrote:

"It's not a glitch.

Thanks for the answer! That also explains why the issue is solved when you sleep in the Inn! I think it's a nasty effect but it is a design-choice, I guess!

Never played an old Pokemon or Final Fantasy game? BD is designed to resemble old-school JRPGs, and they usually used that weird flashing effect to indicate that your character was poisoned and actively taking damage every step.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

Ralizah wrote:

Henmii wrote:

"It's not a glitch.

Never played an old Pokemon or Final Fantasy game? BD is designed to resemble old-school JRPGs, and they usually used that weird flashing effect to indicate that your character was poisoned and actively taking damage every step.

All the more reason old school rpgs are great! This with updated graphics and animation looks great! The 3d depth also looks great! Visually this just looks like they took their time to focus on every detail.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

yojo

Anyone know about how long the game is? I'm currently 20-ish hours in and at the final part of the quest for the 3rd crystal.

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Link, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

Henmii

"Never played an old Pokemon or Final Fantasy game?"

You got it! So this was normal in old rpg's, huh? Now I understand!

Henmii

El_Scorpio

I have just one question - why are the sales in Europe so low??? The game was released in December which is probably the strongest month for videogame industry and it didn't sell even 100k units! There's finally a good 3rd party game for 3DS and people don't care about it... How sad

A strong man doesn't need to read the future... He makes his own.

Spoony_Tech

W

El_Scorpio wrote:

I have just one question - why are the sales in Europe so low??? The game was released in December which is probably the strongest month for videogame industry and it didn't sell even 100k units! There's finally a good 3rd party game for 3DS and people don't care about it... How sad

Well lets see. It was release 2 weeks after the 3ds game of the year for most and that's never good. Can't figure out why Europe did that and NA chose to wait till Zelda sales went down a bit. Its almost like they purposely doomed it!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Metroidlink

currently released the fire crystal a few minutes ago and can't stop playing it this game is pure perfection!

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Magikarp3

Monkeh wrote:

What the hell are my fellow Europeans doing? This game is utterly fantastic and should be bought by every 3DS owner with even the slightest interest in RPGs. Here's hoping the somewhat low sales won't turn off the publisher from releasing the sequel in Europe..

I don't know about Europe but I can only assume that the release in Australia was heavily low key. I didn't see much promotional information and the stores I went to knew nearly nothing about it. That being said, they were also all sold out of it. It must have been that each store was only given 3 or so copies, because the difficulty I had in finding the game implied that it sold like hotcakes.

Also, the game was Nintendo published in the west. I'm not sure if SE would have even released it worldwide.

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic