Forums

Topic: Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy

Posts 181 to 200 of 828

Spoony_Tech

@RevolverLink Thanks for posting that! I'm so happy we are getting the updated version! 2014 is looking better and better everyday.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

Yep.

Looking forward to it.

Let's just hope the NA name doesn't get changed to something that sounds even worse, like the EU version of the game.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Blast

I'm gonna digitally download this game as soon as it releases in 2014. The same goes for Senran Kagura 3D ;D

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Ralizah

It would be cool if they released a SE version of the game as a limited run item, in addition to the normal copy of the game.

DualWielding

Ralizah wrote:

Yep.

Looking forward to it.

Let's just hope the NA name doesn't get changed to something that sounds even worse, like the EU version of the game.

Wait, what name did they give the EU version?

PSN: Fertheseeker

Ralizah

ferthepoet wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Yep.

Looking forward to it.

Wait, what name did they give the EU version?

"Bravely Default: Where the Fairy Flies"
Because, you know, the second part of the title was the part that sounded kind of weird, right?

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/28/bravely-default-flying-f...

RevolverLink

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who refuses to check out the latest news for games I'm really excited for...

I try to go on a self-imposed "media blackout" with many games I look forward to, to avoid gameplay and/or plot spoilers (because, man, do some gaming writers/sites love to give away every single detail of a game before it's released).

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

CanisWolfred

RevolverLink wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who refuses to check out the latest news for games I'm really excited for...

I try to go on a self-imposed "media blackout" with many games I look forward to, to avoid gameplay and/or plot spoilers (because, man, do some gaming writers/sites love to give away every single detail of a game before it's released).

I do too, though I don't do it on purpose really, it just kinda happens. Especially for this game, where I seem to get overly excited just by looking at a screen shot. A Trailer would be bad for my health.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Red_XIII

So happy it is indeed going to Australia...
Anyway, will there be AR in the full game???

Red_XIII

CanisWolfred

Red_XIII wrote:

That's a good question actually. Judging from an import review, it still has it, but I don't know how it's used.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ultrakatie64

From what I've played of the demo, this is the RPG of my dreams. I intend on importing it soon and getting the US version when it comes out next year. Wish Square Enix would make games like this for consoles still.

"Whatever you do, don't blink."

Steam ID: sailorkatiev
FC 0490-5351-9441

Akira

CanisWolfred wrote:

Red_XIII wrote:

That's a good question actually. Judging from an import review, it still has it, but I don't know how it's used.

What was it used for in the original game? All I usually heard were reports of people using it to take under-dress pictures of one or more of the game's characters, or something like that. o_O

Edited on by Akira

Currently playing: Pokémon Y, Rune Factory 4

Marakuto

Yay! Thank you for posting that, I've cut off some games from my Christmas list and this is one I will definitely purchase.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

CanisWolfred

Akira wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Red_XIII wrote:

What was it used for in the original game? All I usually heard were reports of people using it to take under-dress pictures of one or more of the game's characters, or something like that. o_O

I can't find anything trustworthy that specifies what it's actually used for. I doubt it'd be used specifically for that, though. That sounds more like someone trolling...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

I hope this releases by February in the States. It would be the perfect game for me to get for my birthday.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Trikeboy

The voice acting seen in that video is precisely the reason I don't want voice acting in any Zelda game now or in the future.

My youtube channel, currently doing a Lets Play of Pokemon Red, in COLOR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABijqFL-2_Y
3DS FC: 1805-2263-3156
Wii U name: Trikeboy

unrandomsam

Why this but not Dragon Quest VII which is what I want. (Before they stopped being able to make these type of games properly).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Romeo

worst voice acting i've ever seen (heard )

absolutely terrible, unfortunately..

Romeo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic