Forums

Topic: Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy

Posts 161 to 180 of 828

RR529

labwarrior wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

I'm still not worried really. It sometimes takes a while before its announced specially rpgs which can take a long time to translate. This was featured in the latest game informer so any publicity here in the states helps. It was a hopefully soon preview!

Why was a Japan only game in Gameinformer ? As in a wish list ?

It's very common for western games' magazines to feature articles on Japan only games (even if there's not much chance of certain games being localized).

Nintendo Power did it all the time.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Spoony_Tech

It was in the preview section though. At the end there was a hope it gets localized. At least it brings awareness to the game!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

KodaSmooss

I created a new thread because I didn't find this one (sorry about that). So, here is the full post:

I've just seen that the official twitter account of Bravely Default Flying Fairy (https://twitter.com/BDFF_OFFICIAL) has just tweeted: "久しぶりにTwitterにアクセスしました。外国の方の声、ちゃんと届いてますよ! I accessed Twitter after a long absence. A voice of the foreign one arrives properly! ※翻訳ソフトを使用してます"

It seems like a Google Translate but according to ‏Cheesemeister3k (twitter account also), who live-translates Japanese Nintendo Direct, it means : "We hear you, foreigners!".

So, there is a good chance that the game makes it to the West I think. Let's try not to rejoice too quickly. If there is something else tweeted, I'll report it right away.

Ralizah

I'm still holding out hope that this game gets a Q4 2013 release overseas once they announce it.

If it does get released this year, my 3DS XL might just explode from all of the RPG awesomeness that I've been feeding it this year. A release window for SMT4 overseas some time this year would really be the icing on the cake for me.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Oregano

I'd say localisation is almost confirmed at this point. Asano probably isn't allowed to officially announce it but I doubt he'd say stuff like that if it wasn't happening.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

labwarrior

Oregano wrote:

I'd say localisation is almost confirmed at this point. Asano probably isn't allowed to officially announce it but I doubt he'd say stuff like that if it wasn't happening.

Untitled

That is SO great news

Cant wait for this game

Here is a NeoGAF thread with all the info about the game

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510483

Simply amazing

Edited on by labwarrior

I guess I'd better play 4 Heroes of Light now in anticipation of this release.

If this game comes out in NA with a pimped out special edition, I'm totally gonna buy it... and this comes from a person who never buys special editions.

Edited on by Ralizah

labwarrior

Square Enix's Yoichi Wada Is Stepping Down

http://kotaku.com/square-enixs-yoichi-wada-is-stepping-down-4...

"Wada has stepped down and square has posted a massive loss for this fiscal year citing poor sales over seas as the reason for the loss"

Maybe now at last they get the memo that people are losing interest in them and start releasing the games we do care about like Bravely Default

-------Petition to bring Bravely Default in US/EU------------

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/operation-brave-square-...

-------Info thread with everything about Bravely Default-----

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510483

If anything I think this hurts the chances of it coming over. We will have to watch and see what happens in the coming months!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

labwarrior

Tech101 wrote:

If anything I think this hurts the chances of it coming over. We will have to watch and see what happens in the coming months!

That is debatable

Maybe they will now see that they need a change of strategy, like actually releasing amazing games like Bravely Default, that are also way cheaper to make

Also wouldnt the president be the major responsible for not caring to bring Bravely Default overseas ? I think now there is a much better chance to get it, because new ideas will come in and they may get over the silly idea that FF13 is a good game anymore

I am sure now there will be some voices more about Bravely Default localization, afterall it is the only real FF in years (since FF9 i would say)

Spoony_Tech

Give the fans what they want!!! Well the hole in my pocket just got deeper. Now will it be this year or not. I say yes!

MERG said:

Ralizah

It is NOTconfirmed. But it does seem incredibly likely at this point.

Jamouse

Whoever decided that Europe gets the game in 2013 deserves a medal.

Jamouse

Ralizah

Oh well. At least next year will get off to a GREAT start with the last main series Professor Layton game and Bravely Default.

RevolverLink

With all of the stuff already slated for 2013, it's necessarily not bad for me to have some of my most anticipated games pushed back to the start of 2014. If Ace Attorney 5's NA release date ends up being later rather than sooner (like I think it will be), I might be able to spend the opening months obsessing over shiny new copies of AA5 and Bravely Default. And that sounds very appealing.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic