Forums

Topic: Bravely Default coming to NA in 2014

Posts 1 to 20 of 41

Ralizah

My body is ready.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Pokefanmum82

awesome. i kind of missed the nintendo direct because my computer kept freezing.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Hysterical

It's coming to Europe this year. Not to brag or anything.

Hysterical

Spoony_Tech

Wow Europe is getting a game before us. As for 2014 that doesn't bother me a bit. There is just way too much to get this year alone. I'm just glad its official!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

Wow
Glad this isn't just confined to the U.S. and Japan

CanisWolfred

YES! It's coming out in 2014 in NA, but I'm fine with that - I doubt I could afford it this year anyways. Besides, It'll probably be January or February, not too long of a wait.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Pokefanmum82

i'm just happy that it is coming out. i don't care when really. I have enough games to get this year anyways. Plus I plan on picking up a Vita and a Wii U eventually.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Arianabtd

ARRRRGH.
I'm so happy right now.
I was kinda sad it's slated for 2014, but if it takes that long to get here I'm ready for the wait x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

KarrotMan

Knew it would eventually be confirmed for localization, it would be a crime for this game to stay barred from us outside of Japan. As for it releasing 2014, I don't mind, there are other Games I need to try out this year, but I'm still happy we got a confirmed release. I'm hoping for a Q1 release, NoA don't let us down .

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

CanisWolfred

Oh yeah, it's being published by NoA, isn't it? G-ddamnit, why does Nintendo have to get involved every time Square-Enix has a great game that needs localization, yet no one has to do anything to get them to release games like Final Fantasy XIII-3 over here?!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ThePirateCaptain

I did a fist pump at my computer screen when they announced that is was being localized. It looks like a great RPG and the art style is outstanding.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred wrote:

Oh yeah, it's being published by NoA, isn't it? G-ddamnit, why does Nintendo have to get involved every time Square-Enix has a great game that needs localization, yet no one has to do anything to get them to release games like Final Fantasy XIII-3 over here?!

Because they are too dumb to realize they are burying their own franchise into the ground. But I'd like to pretend main FF games died after XII so I can still like Square Enix.

this game is apparently quite phenomenal so I hope it lives up to the hype

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Ralizah

Hopefully this is only a delay of a couple of months.

kkslider5552000

Also, I really hope this trend towards NOA localizing Japanese titles pays off tremendously for them. Please, let this succeed.

Ralizah

I don't know about anyone else, but I'll be buying and playing 4 Heroes of Light in anticipation of this release.

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Also, I really hope this trend towards NOA localizing Japanese titles pays off tremendously for them. Please, let this succeed.

They won't expect it to sell as well as some of their more mainstream titles. What's important is that everyone who was clamoring for this game actually buys a copy when it comes out.

Edited on by Ralizah

e-love

This Nintendo Direct made my day!

So happy.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

CanisWolfred

Ralizah wrote:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'll be buying and playing 4 Heroes of Light in anticipation of this release.

I was playing 4 Heroes of Light not too long ago. Fair warning, the story is utter crap so far. I mean, even FF1 on the NES made more sense and had a cooler story overall. The main characters are idiots and do stupid things all the time for reasons I can never decern. Gameplay's good, though, but that story!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

I was playing 4 Heroes of Light not too long ago. Fair warning, the story is utter crap so far. I mean, even FF1 on the NES made more sense and had a cooler story overall. The main characters are idiots and do stupid things all the time for reasons I can never decern. Gameplay's good, though, but that story!

I've heard it was supposed to be a send-up to old school Final Fantasy so maybe that's intentional?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.