Forums

Topic: Bit.trip Saga

Posts 41 to 45 of 45

bezerker99

Stereoman wrote:

sure i stand buy that i already perfected runner and building up in perfecting void and flux in full stereo 3d bliss.
No problems there.
So what highscores you got?

• dont use any lil lag or such as excuse that u fail at a game.
    all bit.trip games are hard and just need practise, but on 3d they are beautiful and gorgeous too.
    ;D

You've Perfected Bonus Level 3-2 in Runner???? I've Perfected Runner except for that bonus level :Sweat:

Also, I don't have my copy of SAGA with me atm. I'll have to grab it when I go home for lunch to see what scores I have. The scores on my WiiWare bit.trip games are probably higher because I play them more than SAGA.

Edited on by bezerker99

Stereoman

yo did
for me its oposite i just got a lousy 4 mill in flux on wii, because i play it rarely there.
And now i reached new 40 millions highscore in lvl1 in flux in saga.
lol speak about big improvement

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

bezerker99

I have the Bit.Trip games on WiiWare and the Bit.Trip Complete disc and in my opinion they are THE definitive versions to play. SAGA Is laggy and boring, sorry.

I'll grab my SAGA cart when I go home for lunch and try to get some highscores. Mainly Runner is my favorite game (followed by Beat)....the rest are meh, at best. I like Flux but I still prefer Beat over it.

Also, (again), another main reason SAGA fails for me is cuz Fate is unplayable to left-handed gamers such as myself.

Here are my scores:

WiiWare bit.trip
SAGA bit.trip (you have to click the Down arrow beside the game to see the scores).

As you can see, I don't play SAGA too much. (I told ya, I was let down by it )

Edited on by bezerker99

bezerker99

I will agree with ya in that I like Stylus controls for Bit.Trip Beat over the Wii Remote waggle controls. At first I didn't, but after some practice, I can get a higher score in Beat off SAGA than WiiWare/Complete.

Edited on by bezerker99

Cengoku

they could release the games 1 per 1 in the eshop like Guild01, I'd only buy the runner game

Edited on by Cengoku

Cengoku

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.