Forums

Topic: Best place to buy games

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

BrittGOAL14

GameStop. Cheap prices, can buy preowned and accept trade-ins. I don't shop anywhere else for my games unless it's not available - and that's rare.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

Anywhere they are available. I've actually seen a couple really good deals at flea markets. I got New Super Mario Bros. Wii for $10 including some stuff I found for $5 as a trade when it was fairly new.
Really, it's just anywhere you shop. GameStop, BestBuy, eShop, a local game store, ANYWHERE. Just find the deals, and everywhere is a good place to shop. It also depends on whether you want the digital copy or not.
I use GameStop coupons that I got from buying eShop cards to get more eShop cards.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

RR529

Mostly GameStop for me, but that's mostly because I have an accont with them (that's how I got my sweet Mario wallet & glow in the dark ball cap).

I've found some good deals at Wal-Mart, though. Seriously, I got Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones & Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for $10 each, there. (heck FE:SS even came in a budget pack with some puzzle game cart, Klax & Marble Madness I think)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SkywardLink98

@theblackdragon Well, I live in a kinda small town so I guess prices are just gonna be higher here

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

lukenova

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

GameStop. Cheap prices, can buy preowned and accept trade-ins. I don't shop anywhere else for my games unless it's not available - and that's rare.

I have to dispute the "cheap prices" of GameStop. I was in my local GameStop yesterday and I've noticed several games that I can get cheaper, new, thru Amazon than I could get used thru GameStop.

3DS Friend Code: 3668 - 8080 - 9097

Twitter:

DanielHPoetry

lukenova wrote:

suburban_sensei wrote:

My thoughts, exactly. I stick with Amazon usually, since I have Amazon Student (free 2-day shipping). I know I only get pre-orders at Gamestop, because sometimes you go to buy a "new" game and they take the display off the shelf and give you the cartridge out of the little slipcase. I don't know why, but it bugs me that something opened is still sold at a "new" price. Whats great is how stores like Target and Best Buy are matching Amazon now. Picked up my XL last night with Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7. Both were $39.99 at the store, and they match $30 each, with no hassle.

So how do you prove the amazon price at target and best buy? I've got amazon prime but there are times that I would like to have the game same day but get the amazon price.

When doing a price match they typically search for the add or website online on one of their computer systems in store, or if you have a smart phone you can look up the site yourself and show it to them at the register during check out.

3DS FC: 0044-3031-3127

3DS Friend Code: 0044-3031-3127 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.