Forums

Topic: Best Buy BOGO Sale

Posts 141 to 147 of 147

Deviant_Mugen

So, yeah, yesterday's trip was a bust as well. Both Walmart and Target wouldn't price match the buy 1 get 1 free deal, and the Best Buy I revisited only had Mario Golf: World Tour (my free game pick), but not Bravely Default. I couldn't even place an order for it, because BD is sold out everywhere and for some asinine reason, you can't have it shipped to your home, only to a store (unlike the Pro Controller). So, yeah, to anyone who got a store to actually honor the policy that's clearly listed on their corporate site: good for you.

On the plus side, Best Buy had a copy of Nintendo Land that came bundled with the Luigi Wii Remote Plus on clearance for $41.99, so I still came away with something. A free $30 ($60 in some stores) game with the purchase of a sweet (green!) Luigi-themed Wiimote is not a bad consolation prize. I haven't given up on the buy 1 get 1 free deal, though; I'll camp out on the site as much as possible and give some stores a call every day until the 26th. I want my bargain!

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Yoshi

Keep trying to match it! Walmart won't do it, unless you're lucky, but Target's policy is clear that they match these type of offers. Try different stores, but as we've seen with other people, calling them simply doesn't work. You have to go into the store and attempt it.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

LzWinky

I wouldn't hold my breath on them restocking these games.

My Best Buy had NONE of the games

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Prof_Clayton

Unca_Lz wrote:

Mine had two Mario Party games and one Pokemon Y. >_>
Also, Target HAS to let you do it. It's in their policy. If they don't agree, bring out a manager. Load up the corporate policy.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Mine had two Mario Party games and one Pokemon Y. >_>
Also, Target HAS to let you do it. It's in their policy. If they don't agree, bring out a manager. Load up the corporate policy.

It's not worth it to me. I don't particularly care to own the games I'm missing. I only checked my Best Buy because they had a 16 GB SD card on sale ($10), so I checked the games out of curiosity. It was pretty empty

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

Jazzer94 wrote:

How long does the sale last?

Through Saturday.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.