Forums

Topic: Best Buy BOGO Sale

Posts 121 to 140 of 147

NavySpheal

Well, my Bravely Default arrived in the mail today, from Findlay, Ohio. That's pretty far from Southern California, so sorry if I stole it from a friend in Ohio XD
Weird thing is, Tomodachi Life shipped a day earlier, but isn't here yet.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

SkywardLink98

NavySpheal wrote:

Well, my Bravely Default arrived in the mail today, from Findlay, Ohio. That's pretty far from Southern California, so sorry if I stole it from a friend in Ohio XD
Weird thing is, Tomodachi Life shipped a day earlier, but isn't here yet.

Did you get the free shipping or next day shipping? They wanted more than the price of the game to ship them anything more than the free one, so I went with free shipping.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

NavySpheal

@SkywardLink98 I chose the free shipping, no way I was gonna pay $15 for faster shipping. To be honest, I didn't expect it until next week.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

SkywardLink98

@NavySpheal Okay, I guess that means mine might get here before the last possible day from their expected timeframe.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

SkywardLink98

(Sorry for the double post) Yup, I checked with UPS and my copy of Tomodachi Life gets here tomorrow. Considering it only shipped Monday, and Wednesday arrival is pretty good.

Rintyrocks

Just wanted to share my personal experience. My local Best Buy(s) didn't have any of the games, so I went to Target and asked to buy the games. The clerk took me right to customer service to price match. I ended up getting this guy with Tattoo's and gauges but he was super nice, got his manager, no questions asked. They looked at the Best Buy advert and let me purchase the games. I wish everyone else all the best of luck.

Rintyrocks

3DS Friend Code: 4828-5504-9607 | Nintendo Network ID: mememe1000

NickieBoy

Rintyrocks wrote:

Just wanted to share my personal experience. My local Best Buy(s) didn't have any of the games, so I went to Target and asked to buy the games. The clerk took me right to customer service to price match. I ended up getting this guy with Tattoo's and gauges but he was super nice, got his manager, no questions asked. They looked at the Best Buy advert and let me purchase the games. I wish everyone else all the best of luck.

Same for me at wal-mart, had a few issues at first but it ended well

NickieBoy

3DS Friend Code: 0156-7402-9557 | Nintendo Network ID: NickieBoy

NickieBoy

Epicnessofme99 wrote:

Well this sucks, wanted to pick up some games but they're all sold out in my area and it seems it's the case for many of you guys.

Price match at Wal-Mart or Target!

NickieBoy

3DS Friend Code: 0156-7402-9557 | Nintendo Network ID: NickieBoy

Oto

Like many others have posted, I had no luck with my local best buy on Sunday midday. Absolutely 0 of any of the games on sale nor any within 100 miles. But I kept checking online & sure enough some games would be available.that weren't before. Then tonight 48 hrs later miraculously my best buy has most of the games back in stock. They clearly pulled some inventory back as @brewsy alluded to. So keep trying if you haven't had any luck!

Oto

Yoshi

NickieBoy wrote:

Same for me at wal-mart, had a few issues at first but it ended well

Tell me where your Walmart is, I'm going to price match there from now on.

Because, technically, Walmart wasn't supposed to match that. The actual ad doesn't meet their requirements and they don't match online prices. This is one thing Target beats Walmart at.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

SirGalvan

My Best Buys were out so I went to Target to price match. The lady at the service desk was unfortunately not friendly, and when I showed her the Target policy on my phone she began to attempt to talk down to me, I think it was an attempt to scare me away. Anyways after standing my ground and showing her I knew what I was talking about she finally gave in and gave me the deal. Was worth it though, however avoiding that Target if I can lol

Yoshi

SirGalvan wrote:

My Best Buys were out so I went to Target to price match. The lady at the service desk was unfortunately not friendly, and when I showed her the Target policy on my phone she began to attempt to talk down to me, I think it was an attempt to scare me away. Anyways after standing my ground and showing her I knew what I was talking about she finally gave in and gave me the deal. Was worth it though, however avoiding that Target if I can lol

Ohh, I love it when they try to talk down to you! It means you're winning.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Deviant_Mugen

Looks like I'm price matching at Walmart (and/or Target) today, since yesterday's trip to three Best Buys proved unfruitful...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

SirGalvan

Deviant_Mugen wrote:

Looks like I'm price matching at Walmart (and/or Target) today, since yesterday's trip to three Best Buys proved unfruitful...

Just fyi walmart most likely turn you away since there is no exact price on the items in the physical ad. Although the online ad has them its against their policy to acknowledge online ads

Gold

I can't decide if I wanna go thru with this deal or not. If I do, that's $40 gone from my wallet and away from Pokemon Ruby and Smash Bros. Wii U later this holiday season. But if I do, I will have something to do on my 3DS. My choices are:
Pokemon Y, Tomodachi Life, Yoshi's New Island, and Bracely Default.
I wanna play thru Kalos again, but I'm not spending $40 on it and I don't wanna delete my day 1 X file.
I somehow know Tomodachi Life and Yoshi are going to be on sale for $25 at Walmart on Black Friday. They just seem like those cheap games.
And I need a JRPG on my 3DS. Badly. Only if this list had FEA....

Someone convince me. pls.

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

SkywardLink98

@DakotaM47 Do you even know if those titles are still in stock? Most people seem to be having trouble just finding the game they want.

Spoony_Tech

Leaving Target right now with my white pro controller. Out of curiosity I asked about if they would do the BOGO and he said no. He was very knowledgeable and was a big time gamers as well. I guess it's just hit or miss on who you get really.

He told me I could get black or white since the ad didn't specify but since I have a white system it was a no brainer.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Gold

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@DakotaM47 Do you even know if those titles are still in stock? Most people seem to be having trouble just finding the game they want.

I don't order online, and I don't even know if I am going do the BOGO yet.
TomoLife is really the only game I want besides Yoshi.(I love platformers ) But I know they are going to be cheaper. Pokemon & BD were just extras.

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

SomeBitTripFan

My Best Buy had Bravely Default but it didn't have A Link Between Worlds. Thankfully, they allowed for me to pick any game at the same price (they wouldn't do half off) so I got Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. I'd say I came out well.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Yoshi

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Leaving Target right now with my white pro controller. Out of curiosity I asked about if they would do the BOGO and he said no. He was very knowledgeable and was a big time gamers as well. I guess it's just hit or miss on who you get really.

He told me I could get black or white since the ad didn't specify but since I have a white system it was a no brainer.

You got a very backwards person. You could match the BOGO offer, since it fits within their policy. You couldn't match the black controller because the ad only specified the SKU for the white controller. But oh well...

Now playing:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.