Forums

Topic: Battery Life

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

miketh2005

I see a lot of people complaining about the 3-5 hour battery life.

In this day in age battery life doesn't really matter as much.

There are car chargers for the car, and ofc you can keep it charged at home.

Bring it to school, your not going to use it but on ride to school, lunchbreak, maybe some freetime / recess if you have that, and ride home. If it's half hour for each, that's only 2 hours. Tac on another hour for fun, that is at MOST 3 hours your going to use it at school.

At work you'll probably have an outlet there, too. Heck, even if your stranded in the middle of the forest with no way back home, they have outlets that are fueled by solar and wood, lol.

I can't think of much situations you'll need alot of battery life. I can think of: If your at an all day boring convention where your sitting down and there are no outlets. Solitary Confinement. Kidnapped in an old guys wine cellar. Even in those situations, you can just bring extra batteries LOL. Seriously, battery life doesn't matter AT ALL. Except to save time changing your batteries or plugging it in.

I'd love to be corrected here, though. Can't think of any situation battery life is a problem...

Pre-Order Your 3DS Now For FREE: http://gifts.freebiejeebies.co.uk/332012
(Referral Link) It WORKS, I just received a PS3 from them. Yes, it's the usual "complete an offer" stuff, but its only ONE offer.

HolyMackerel

It all depends on how the individual uses it. You can justify and justify, but nothing you say can convince me that 3 hours is long enough for me.

Personally battery life is a large factor in purchasing any portable device. It is for many others, too. The long battery life of the DS Lite was the tipping point which led me to buy one.

miketh2005 wrote:

Heck, even if your stranded in the middle of the forest with no way back home, they have outlets that are fueled by solar and wood, lol.

I wish.

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.