Forums

Topic: Battery 5000 mah for 3DS

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

snkforever

Hello !

first sorry for my (very) bad english !

Second, I search review or someone who have test 5000 mah battery for 3DS, cause I want to buy one but I dont know if a battery like that is ok or not
I talk about this one in particular : http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004Z6MVGG/ref=s9_simh_gw_...

Thanks for any advice about this one !

snkforever

Gamesake

It's alive!

...in my pants.

snkforever

Thanks But I care about the quality, the one on amazon.co.uk is cheap, I also see this one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-S3Ne4F1bE&feature=related but the price is not really the same.
The weight is not a problem for me, I have for now a Nyko Power Pack + and I search another battery for my wife 3DS ^^

snkforever

Birdman

I know this came up a while ago, so I'll reiterate it here: Replacing your 3DS's battery with a non-Nintendo battery voids your warranty. Just be sure to keep that in mind before doing anything.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Chris720

SquiggleTail wrote:

I remember seeing that battery a while back. I would not recommended since it makes the system extremely bulky. But, it does quadruple your battery life...

That is freaking massive! e.e Give me extra power, but could you thin that out please...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

kyuubikid213

Hmm... I'm not thinking about getting on of these for one reason. It is a stupid reason, but let me speak anyway.
When my 3DS goes onto the Charging Cradle, I still want to play it, right? So I pick it up and get ready to play. The feel of the Charging Cradle giving the system more bulk makes it a bit more comfortable for me to hold. However, I still have to squeeze my fingers inward to hit the L R buttons. IN SHORT, if they are going to make a "crazy bulky" battery pack, at least give me an alternate L R button to work with too.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Apollo

A lot of these battery add-ons increase system heat. I'm thinking if you overheat your system and do damage with one of these things you'll void your warranty... If they sniff out that you've used the add-on.

Apollo

SarcasticWisdom

I need that.

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

snkforever

I owned it today on amazon.co.uk !

snkforever

Takosuke

I'd love to see a battery pack combined with the CPP. Though I don't know if 3rd party companies would be allowed to make alternative CPPs.

In fact let's go the whole hog and combine a CPP, battery pack, game holder, steering wheel and rubber grips. This is my original idea, please don't steal it.

Edited on by Takosuke

Takosuke

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.