Forums

Topic: banned for 136 years in smash bros...

Posts 41 to 51 of 51

clvr

MMSK786 wrote:

I'm experiencing this problem as well. Proof: https://scontent-a-kul.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/1051...
All what I did was play almost a dozen of matches Team For Glory repeatedly with Bowser. Yup, I'm really feeling it!

It might not mean anything, but I can't help but notice the both of you got banned after playing as Bowser in For Glory mode. But again, it might just be a coincidence.

Clover.

My Nintendo: clvr51 | Nintendo Network ID: clvr51

ClockworkMario

Golden rays trickle through a window, colouring the wide room in bright yellow. The old knight lays eyes closed on a hospital bed, keeping an odd black rectangle close to his heart. The aged man is surrounded by four generations of his descendants. Youngest of the bunch, who has only seen five summers, blurts out: "Will grandpa play with us again soon?", but he is quickly silenced by parents. An eerie silence falls upon the room, everyone waiting for the old patriarch to say something. After a small eternity, he finally opens his weary eyes. With a raspy voice he announces: "It is time."

The old man opens the weird box, revealing an ancient device. He fondles the device carefully, as if it was a priceless treasury. A smile which hadn't graced his face in forty years, now radiates from him, though it soon changed to a grin. "Are you okay, grandpa?", one of his grandsons, already a grown man, asks. "No, that blasted noob picked Little Mac. Curse you, Sakurai!" The crowd change worried looks: "What's this mumbo jumbo? Has he lost his mind?", until someone asks: "Should we fetch the aidbot?". The old man closes the system for all eternity and, with shaking hands, carefully rests it atop his chest. A solitary tear runs across his cheek. "There's no need. I am... happy."

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

BadKitty

You're a very naughty boy hmmm.
Call me~

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

k8sMum

midnafanboy wrote:

@Pokefraker Hmm don't if that's suppose to be funny,cause you posted that same image many times if i'm not mistaken.Try a different image friendo.

Actually, it very funny and appropriate in this case. It's a still from The IT Crowd, an excellent Brit comedy.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

LaserdiscGal

midnafanboy wrote:

@Pokefraker Hmm don't if that's suppose to be funny,cause you posted that same image many times if i'm not mistaken.Try a different image friendo.

I post it on tech help threads because it's always relevant.

and it's not the same image, I normally use a .gif

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

CM30

So, do you know what's funny here?

They made this sort of mistake before:

Melee has a glitch where getting a negative score in Adventure Mode caused it to wrap around and give you the max score, for much the same reasons that this bug gave people 136 years long bans. Would have thought they'd have started watching out for this sort of thing...

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

SirMiki

My ban has been lifted somehow. I guess it only lasts for 2 days.

3DS FC: 2423-4339-0589

SkywardLink98

Morpheel wrote:

New online rule for smash 4:

No idling.

Well how am I supposed to get my case drops then? /sarcasm

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

KickButt_Gaming

I guess I'll see you all in the afterlife :/

In Game Name: Jeremiah
Friend Safari: Ice Type

3DS Friend Code: 1993-8313-3875

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.