Forums

Topic: Aw yeah! Persona Q!

Posts 261 to 280 of 281

MERG

@Spoony_Tech: Just purchased it and it will be on my 3ds when I get home from work!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

@MERG: Will you play it straight away?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

@Spoony_Tech: Well, immediately from work I have to head to my daughter's school to watch her in a musical...after that, I will start the game.

Spoony_Tech

@MERG: How did you remember that? April 30th.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

@Spoony_Tech: Sometimes I remember the most random things...and seemingly important things I forget.

Happy Birthday Old Man!

MERG

@Spoony_Tech: Enjoying it so far. I'm only in the first area, second floor though.

Spoony_Tech

@MERG: I'm sure by now it feels oh too familiar yet more advanced then EO in many ways. You will love these characters by games end!

Oh and which group did you go with to start?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

MERG

@Spoony_Tech: Very familiar...but that fine with me!

Myself, Chie, Kanji, Yukiko, Naoto and Rise.

Pho

I finished this a week ago. One of my favourite games now, enough that I played it again after losing my save data with 50 hours put it. Glad to say I beat the final boss on one attempt.
Also, I love the music for the 4th boss.

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

Ralizah

@xPH03N1Xx86 Thankfully I lost all the save data on my system only after I beat the game. I can't imagine losing that much progress!

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Pho

@Ralizah Yeah, it put me off from going back to it for some time, but I had a time between games so I decided to continue this (And picked up SMT IV and EO IV).
I intend to give it another play through for all the extra stuff too.

Edited on by Pho

Poyo! <3

Ralizah

@xPH03N1Xx86 EO IV and SMT IV are both incredible games. I think I own more Atlus-developed 3DS games than I do Nintendo-developed ones.

Pho

@Ralizah Atlus is an awesome developer. That's why I can't wait for Tokyo Mirage Sessions and secretly hoping for Persona 5 ( and 3/4 HD remakes for a Nintendo system) even as unlikely as it is.

Poyo! <3

Kogorn733

Does anyone know if this game will spoil Persona 3 and/or 4 for those who still need to play these games? I want to pick this up but I'm only about a 3rd of the way through Persona 4 Golden, and haven't even picked up Persona 3 yet. Persona 5 got me into the series.

Kogorn733

Spoony_Tech

@Kogorn733 I can't say if it will or not but I do know that both the casts from both those games are in it. Because of the story you might want to play the other 2 first. I personally have not played either 3 or 4.

MERG said:

Pho

@Kogorn733 If I remember correctly, nothing of importance regarding the previous games plots is revealed. It's been some time since I've played, but I played Persona Q first and it hasn't spoiled my Persona 3 play through.

Poyo! <3

Ralizah

@Kogorn733 There are a few minor references to various events and character backstories in both games, but you won't really register them as spoilers unless you've already played the games. They shouldn't spoil any big plot twists or anything.

Eel

This game happens about midway through both persona 3 and persona 4, you won't hear any major spoilers... Simply because the characters haven't gotten that far into their stories.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kogorn733

Thanks guys! Will probably download then to play over Memorial Day weekend

Kogorn733

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.