Forums

Topic: Aw yeah! Persona Q!

Posts 221 to 240 of 281

Smitherenez

I decided to take a look in the 3DS diary option, there the playtime is on 76:35. I don't have the game anymore, so I can't check the in game time. I probably just remembered it wrong. The times are about the same for EO4 (76:53) and untold (66:22). So my bad, sorry xD

Edited on by Smitherenez

Please check out my Youtube gaming channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/FullHDPixelletsplays

Nintendo Network ID: Smitherenez

Ralizah

@Smitherenez: Glad we cleared that up. I couldn't imagine how you played the entire game that quickly. I'm sure my save file with extend significantly past that, but like I said, I take things slow.

With EOIV, did you do the post-game stuff, or did you quit after the last boss went down?

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Smitherenez

I have done all the quests in these games and also finished the post game dungeon in the games where they are available, and even have a squad at level 99. My maps are also detailed. I never bothered with completing the item and monster encyclopedia though. I love these games too much to not enjoy every piece of content they offer

Please check out my Youtube gaming channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/FullHDPixelletsplays

Nintendo Network ID: Smitherenez

LinkSword

Good times with this game. I was definitely more of a fan of the EO elements than I was of Persona's -as per usual-, but the overall package was very nice. It's been a while since I completed it one hundred percent, which took me well over a hundred hours in Risky from start to finish. If anything I guess I'd have asked for a more challenging post-game boss battle, since I didn't even have to prepare for 'them', let alone grind to higher levels.

Edited on by LinkSword

LinkSword

Ralizah

So, just got back to this game after leaving it alone for a week or so. I fought the Old Doll for a request, which I assumed would be a somewhat tough battle, but it was actually hilariously easy: panic circle kept it panicked pretty much the entire fight, it was weak to slash and pierce attacks, apparently, Minato did hundreds of points of link damage on it every turn, and I pulled off an all-out attack on it almost every turn as well. It was a really unfair battle.

I think my team is officially too OP for this dungeon.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

So, the first floor of the fourth dungeon was alright. A bit on the easy side. I like how the entire floor was essentially one integrated puzzle.

Edited on by Ralizah

LinkSword

Panic actually pretty much breaks the game at the higher levels from what I've heard. I'm kind of glad I never used it.

The fourth labyrinth is pretty cool in its structure. None of the puzzles are particularly hard or anything, but they're engaging.

Edited on by LinkSword

LinkSword

Spoony_Tech

That's why I'm glad I didn't get it till towards the end of the 4th dungeon.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

It's not like the game was horribly challenging to begin with. But yes, it does kind of break the game. I love it.

The second floor is a pain in the butt thus far. Not a fan of those super-fast FOEs.

Edited on by Ralizah

WiiWareWave

Is this game faithful to the Persona titles on the PS2 or is it closer to the Etrian Odyssey series? Also at the lack of screenshots in the Miiverse community. Some games like Zombi U which show much worse things than this game have screenshots, so I just don't understand what criteria a game must follow to allow screenshots on Miiverse or does Nintendo use a dartboard to decide lol?

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Eel

It's much closer in gameplay to EO. But it takes place in the Persona universe.

I'm sure it's not all up to Nintendo in that regard.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ralizah

Just got back into the game after an extended break. Those fast FOEs are making 100%ing the floors of the Inaba Pride Exhibit a real pain in the rear end. I'm trying to to wrap up all of the loose ends (incomplete maps, side-quests, etc.) from previous floors before exploring the last floor of this dungeon.

Spoony_Tech

@Ralizah: Yeah, you need to do a lot of re-tracking to get it all done. I would say you still have a good 10 hours to go once that's done.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

I can't access some of the floor tiles because they're behind groups of those foes. I have one map at 99%. Literally all I need to do to complete it is to get past a FOE to reach a floor tile, but he won't let me near it without battling, and if I battle him, his friend jumps in and tries to ruin my day...

Spoony_Tech

There's always a way without battling the foes. It's like the game doesn't want you touching any of them lol.

MERG said:

Ralizah

@Spoony_Tech: This torch mechanic is starting to get a bit annoying. I can never seem to predict how a FOE will react. I probably spent 30 minutes last night dithering around one room so I could walk on one particularly hard to reach spot.

The last major dungeon is, like, 9 floors high, right? Is every floor as big and complex as what I've encountered in these last two dungeons?

Edited on by Ralizah

Spoony_Tech

No they're not. The last area is much smaller then it sounds. The last 2 floors though will take time but not necessarily because of FOE's.

MERG said:

Ralizah

So far, the Evil Spirit Club is my favorite area in the game.

Good to hear the last dungeon isn't some gigantic slog.

Edited on by Ralizah

Spoony_Tech

@Ralizah: It has one wicked FOE but he can be broke as well. Now the other FOE not so much.

MERG said:

Ralizah

The FOEs in this dungeon aren't too bad one at a time. Damage sponges for sure, but they've yet to kill me.

Edited on by Ralizah

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.