Forums

Topic: Average Age of 3DS Owners

Posts 141 to 160 of 188

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

I am 16. Most of the people I know in real life who have 3DS's are 15, 16, 17, or 18.

Lucky you, even though I own one, people see me as a 7 year old just becuase I like Nintendo and own their system!

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink: That's too bad.
I have a friend who's a High School Senior, who just bought a 2DS! ...tons of people at my school just got 3DS's for Pokémon X & Y.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

PrincessSugoi

@MetroidLink

Well, next time someone gives you a hard time just point them in the direction of this thread. All the cool kids and adults play Nintendo.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

GuSolarFlare

^yeah but you wronte wrong it was suposed to be: all the "Kool Kidz and Adultz" play Nintendo

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Wheeler

19. Funny that a good chunk of us are old, lol.

Wheeler

CaviarMeths

Pshaw.

I have a little sister, she's 10, and one of the biggest Zelda fans I know. It's exciting to me that her and I, 14 years apart, are able to play and bond through these games that we both love. Nintendo is for everyone!

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

rockodoodle

44..... Bought a Wii U in April and enjoyed it so much, I decided to check this out in late Aug. For the most part, haven't had any systems since the Gameboy Advance (brother owned a Wii).

rockodoodle

Magikarp3

I'm 19. Nowadays since Pokemon is out I see a lot of 15-25 year olds just playing on 3DS's at bus stops. I barely even see kids with them anymore xD

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Warruz

I imagine the average most likely doesnt tell you the true story of who owns a 3DS which i imagine is broken into two groups. Those being Kids and young adults sticking the average in the teenrange where i doubt many have a 3ds (i know when i was in highschool no one had portable game consoles anymore and same into college but i see them reappear now that i have graduated).

Game Industry News; Discussed and Debated - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter:

BSlyGamerGuy

32 years young

Check me out on Twitter - @BSlyTheGamerGuy
Check out http://BslyTheGamerGuy.Tumblr.com Updated 1/11/14 SUPER MARIO review for the NES!

Twitter:

GTWarrior77

I'm 36. Bought my 3DS in December 2011 and bought a XL in March this year. I have always been more of a console gamer but the 3DS helped me to appreciate the convenience of handheld gaming. Plus, the 3DS has some great software.

"As a man thinketh, so he is"
WiiU NNID: GTKing77

Ras

40 and bought the Aqua Blue the day it came out. I've been eyeing the XL for a while and will get the Zelda edition.

Ras

Hyperion

29, bought a black one at launch and now have a red XL

Hyperion

silo2142

14, and have a part time job at my brothers company.

Currently playing: Mario and Luigi DT, Project X Zone, Pokémon Black 2, Pikmin

Favorite Game: Fire Emblem Awakening

Windy

I'm 48 and this is a fairly expensive hobby to stick with. However once you get the system there are some very good deals out there if you shop around. Ive got some great games on the system for around 10 bucks. You wont find a Shin Megami or Etrian Odyssey for 10 bucks so you just suck it up and pay the price for great quality entertainment. All in all, playing games can be cheaper than going to the movies if you think about it in money spent and hours spent playing.

Edited on by Windy

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Blue_Dread

Got mine when I was 13. I love it to death.

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

mamp

Well I don't know about you old people, but I happen to be 23 yrs young. Currently I own a 3DS that I know I should get rid of because I don't have time due to school but I can't bear to part with it Oh great and now I used the wrong emoticon! I'm just one emotional wreck

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

GodfatherTaunt

45 - although sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in time.

GodfatherTaunt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.