Forums

Topic: Average Age of 3DS Owners

Posts 121 to 140 of 188

LEGEND_MARIOID

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

Nez

I am 22 as of june bought my gf and my self each our own 3DSXL & we love it

SW-6812-3777-3202

Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I'm 19 got the 3DS right after the price drop(no ambassador titles for me ) and aparently this thread was untouched since I was 16 and was revived suddendly today

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Nez

I revived it lol i searched average age of ds users on google and this popped up joined the forum and posted!

SW-6812-3777-3202

Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Nez good one! this might be a successful thread revival(unlike many previous ones )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Mk_II

let me just jack up the average a bit here... i'm 50 years old and have a 3DS XL (and three 3DS).

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Ralizah

25. Owned one since Sept 2011, although I received the XL as a gift and gave my original model fire red 3DS to my nephew.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Metroidlink

14 owned one since launch

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

PrincessSugoi

Fitness tests usually say I'm 42.

But the DOB on my ID says I'm actually 23.

Been unemployed for six months and have no cash so made a deal with mum to get mine and traded in some games to get Pokemon X. Will likely be doing the same thing to get some of the other titles I want unless I manage to land a seasonal position.

Edited on by PrincessSugoi

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Nez

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Nez good one! this might be a successful thread revival(unlike many previous ones )

Indeed ! Add my FC ill add ya! :]

SW-6812-3777-3202

Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

TheKingOfTown wrote:

3DSneedsRPGs wrote:

God am i to young to have one or something? I think i'm the youngest on here since i'm only just 13 (my birthday is April 11th) also seems like i have more games than anyone else, (6 3DS Games, 36 DS Games, 28 GameBoy games, 20 Gamecube games, and 13 PS2 Games)

Nope, I'm 12.

Not anymore.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GuSolarFlare

Nez wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Indeed ! Add my FC ill add ya! :]

added you!

my Backloggery

ashlyquin

39 here and had my 3ds since 10/30/11

Online during weekdays......

OUT

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7995-0970 | Nintendo Network ID: ashlyquin123 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

TheKingOfTown wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

3DSneedsRPGs wrote:

God am i to young to have one or something? I think i'm the youngest on here since i'm only just 13 (my birthday is April 11th) also seems like i have more games than anyone else, (6 3DS Games, 36 DS Games, 28 GameBoy games, 20 Gamecube games, and 13 PS2 Games)

Nope, I'm 12.

Not anymore.

"Remember, you must be 13 or over to have a NintendoLife account"

Just saying, there was a time where you were breaking the rules

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

24 (I think... yes, 24), working full time, living with a roommate, and a 3DS was quite affordable. Young, single guy with a decent job, no debt and no kids, a couple hundred bucks tends to fall into "impulse buy" territory.

Been thinking about going back to uni at some point though, so I may be quite glad I got my frivolous spending out of the way while I could still afford it. Last time I went to uni, I thought I could do it without a student loan and almost ended up homeless! Super Mom to the rescue (there's some life experience for ya, the sacred rite of passage of falling flat on your butt after leaving home and having to get bailed out by mommy).

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

sugarpixel

I am 16. Most of the people I know in real life who have 3DS's are 15, 16, 17, or 18.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.