Forums

Topic: Average Age of 3DS Owners

Posts 101 to 120 of 188

suburban_sensei

I'm 24. Yeah, my general thinking was that there would be quite a few older gamers owning a 3DS, since it's expensive, as well as not meant for children under 7, really.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

R-L-A-George

The_Fox wrote:

Emil987 wrote:

Holy cow I thought I was old to be playing games... Apparently I'm under the average lol.

Too old...are you kidding? I'll probably still be playing video games long after my future kids have locked me away in an old folks home.

My Grandpa still plays videogames and loves LoZ.....Also Him and Mimi[R.I.P. Mimi] were hardcore Tetris players on SNES.

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

tripunktoj

24, and not the slightiest intention of getting a job ever (I'm staying with my parents)

Edited on by tripunktoj

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

nicknintendo68

17 who saved over the winter for one

im new here i have a wii,dsi,ds lite,3ds this gen
goldeneye fc:458973347875 name:Nick
you may have saw me before idk XD
3ds friend code
1332-7718-9264

Sockymon

33 here... seems like I'm one of The Elders... maybe I should be wearing long robes and handing out books of ancient Hylian Lore to adventurers...

As toys go, the 3DS is a bit pricey, but then I bought a Sega Mega CD on day of release, so I always bend over and take it like an early adopter should...

Sockymon

Twitter:

Romstar

I'm 26. Slapped the price of my 3DS on my Visa and paid it off over a few weeks.

Romstar

Mowzle2

@Emil987 and @R-L-A-George -
I know for sure of an old folks home down in Somerset (UK) where the carers have the nightly task of lining up the DS's for re-charging whilst their owners sleep. Not sure what games they're playing though.

Still can't think of a better place to kill some time.
Playing Solatorobo and Pokemon White.
Waiting for Animal Crossing 3DS - it's taking forever.

Chubbo1793

I'm 18 and own a 3DS. I am jobless, but I sold my DSi and a few games to buy it. I must say, nobody is too old for gaming. Remember when everybody played the NES? Ah, those were great times. =)

Chubbo1793

R-L-A-George

Mowzle wrote:

@Emil987 and @R-L-A-George -
I know for sure of an old folks home down in Somerset (UK) where the carers have the nightly task of lining up the DS's for re-charging whilst their owners sleep. Not sure what games they're playing though.

Wow awesome, if I had the money; I would get my Grandpa Oot and a 3DS.

R-L-A-George

rolLTheDice

7ATalavera wrote:

24, and not the slightiest intention of getting a job ever (I'm staying with my parents)

That might just not be such a good idea. You know your parents won't be around forever, right ?

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

R-L-A-George

LTD wrote:

7ATalavera wrote:

That might just not be such a good idea. You know your parents won't be around forever, right ?

Thats true, I can't wait to move out myself. I know I'm more able to be dependent on myself than people think.

R-L-A-George

Victoria

7ATalavera wrote:

Charming.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

SuperSpank

Im 14, and just saved a lot.

I ca vind party hay

Blaze

God am i to young to have one or something? I think i'm the youngest on here since i'm only just 13 (my birthday is April 11th) also seems like i have more games than anyone else, (6 3DS Games, 36 DS Games, 28 GameBoy games, 20 Gamecube games, and 13 PS2 Games)

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

Aviator

Have you met @Corbie yet?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Bones00

I'm 31. My wife just spontaneously decided to buy us a 3DS today at Costco. Our first 3DS game is Bust-A-Move Universe. I won't be playing it as I'll probably get SSFIV 3D.

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter:

TheAmazingRaccoon

I am 26. yeah pretty much all I have to say

It's just an empty pot...
No, wait!
There's something at the bottom!
It's just somebody's gum...

tripunktoj

LTD wrote:

7ATalavera wrote:

I know it, here are my reasons, I love my parents, I am a really lazy guy, and I will avoid to take part in a social system I dont agree with for as long as I can. I will worry only when/if that time comes, if I actually get to that point I might move with my sister, but who knows maybe an asteroid destroys the Earth before that, maybe I just die before that, maybe tommorrow.

Edited on by tripunktoj

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

BulbasaurusRex

I'm 26. I worked as an election judge last November to get most of the money.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

TheKingOfTown

3DSneedsRPGs wrote:

God am i to young to have one or something? I think i'm the youngest on here since i'm only just 13 (my birthday is April 11th) also seems like i have more games than anyone else, (6 3DS Games, 36 DS Games, 28 GameBoy games, 20 Gamecube games, and 13 PS2 Games)

Nope, I'm 12.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.