Forums

Topic: Anyone else want a Golden Sun Collection?

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

CrankyBonesGaming

Maybe Kamelot is making a Golden Sun 4, before that i think they should realese a Collection of previous games. Possibly on 3ds. the only reason i can think of for not doing this is... That they know GBA virtual console will be soon

CrankyBonesGaming

Banker-Style

I suppose we could dream.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

ShadJV

Sounds cool in theory but I'm too concerned with getting a fourth Golden Sun game. I mean, Dark Dawn left us on a cliffhanger with lots of unanswered questions, and yet we've heard nothing from Camelot and it's been two years. Investing time in putting together any sort of collection would simply be using resources that, at this point, I'd rather seen used for a fourth title. Of course, maybe this is exactly what they need to garner enough interest in the series again before they can release the fourth, but... right now I just want them to focus on a new title, not a collection. Besides, I already own all the titles. I've played the crap out of them and, should I wish to again, I easily can.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Vehemont

Not sure if we will see a collection but I bet they will be on 3DS GBA VC one day.........

Vehemont

theblackdragon

i'd only want to see them put forth a 'collection' after they wrap up everything they started in Dark Dawn — as in 'once they've released a fourth game'. :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.