Forums

Topic: Anyone else opposed to Senran Kagura?

Posts 221 to 235 of 235

TheBluestJay

Guys, I only ask that you give thoughts that contribute to the conversation, and avoid confrontation. Insults and jokes are not welcomed.

TheBluestJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-6655-6652-4893 | 3DS Friend Code: 1908-3902-2152 | My Nintendo: BluestJay | Nintendo Network ID: BlueJay316

KittenKoder

@CanidWolfred is correct.

"... but how can someone throw morality away for such a curiosity? Perhaps they have no morals in this aspect."

Don't dish out what you can't take. In those two sentences alone you are assuming your morals are better than others, then you are degrading those who do not agree with you. Since morals are subjective, any attack on what one person considers moral in such a manner is a direct attack on them. Now, the ethics of the game could be debated, and I attempted to sway the discussion to that but was met with ridicule for pointing out that morals are not only subjective, but inherently flawed. @3Dkid, if you want a valid discussion on something, choose a more valid topic, and avoid insulting people who disagree with you in the first paragraph.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

I still wondering if anybody changed their mind about this game. That is what I am interested in.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

TheBluestJay

Lack of context. No differentiation between a opinion and a statment. That's the problem with most of the people reading my post.

I've shared just about everything I had about this topic. So I'm going to back out.

Later people!

TheBluestJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-6655-6652-4893 | 3DS Friend Code: 1908-3902-2152 | My Nintendo: BluestJay | Nintendo Network ID: BlueJay316

KittenKoder

3Dkid wrote:

Lack of context. No differentiation between a opinion and a statment. That's the problem with most of the people reading my post.

I've shared just about everything I had about this topic. So I'm going to back out.

Later people!

Lack of context? That's a cop-out I hear almost exclusively from religious folks who don't like having the fallacies in their doctrine being pointed out to them. Explain how morals are not subjective opinion, since you seem to think that your morals are "fact."
Please watch the insilts — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

TheBluestJay

@KittenKoder:
Hmm. Well, since you want to bring my "religion" into the mix let me add this:

God (the Trinity) has set in every one of us a moral standard, a standard set by Him. Answers to questions like "is stealing, murdering, ect., OK?" are already answered in our conscience.

Our conscience holds basic morals. When you do somthing against your conscience and fail to correct it, you are also compromising in your moral values. When you compromise moral values, you are silencing the conscience as well.

Games featuring sexual content may not be seen as bad because of the compromising of that specific moral value.

People are offended (despite it being an opinion) because their life style is contradicting thier conscience. And people enjoy thier own ways of life.

Edited on by TheBluestJay

TheBluestJay

Klimbatize

Super_Gravy wrote:

I still wondering if anybody changed their mind about this game. That is what I am interested in.

It's changed my mind. I had no plans to play this game, but now I am definitely going to download it and record the changes in my behavior.

3Dkid wrote:

Later people!

This is literally like the seventh time this has happened in this thread. And like three of those were from the same guy!

Ha, I laugh every time. Why even go through the whole fake quitting routine? Don't pretend you don't like talking about this stuff.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Super_Gravy

Klimbatize wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

It's changed my mind. I had no plans to play this game, but now I am definitely going to download it and record the changes in my behavior.

You are an cool guy already. I probably end up doing the same. XD

TheBluestJay

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Keep religion out of the discussion guys. That never ends well.

I was trying to avoid bringing that up but he, unnecessarily, challenged me. I said what needed to be said...

TheBluestJay

KittenKoder

I hate it when I am correct sometimes. Sorry @3Dkid, like your religion, morals are man-made.

TheBluestJay

Before I go I just want to thank everyone who gave their opinions without any of the drama attached. It's nice to converse with other gamers on more deeper topics. Just wish everything gone much smoother is all.

I'm tired...

Ja-mata (later).

TheBluestJay

Klimbatize

3Dkid wrote:

Before I go I just want to thank everyone who gave their opinions without any of the drama attached. It's nice to converse with other gamers on more deeper topics. Just wish everything gone much smoother is all.

I'm tired...

Ja-mata (later).

You tease!

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Super_Gravy

@Wonder_Mask

Don't we all want to be right and correct?
Are you going get this game or you are not interested? I'm interested but I don't know I want to spend over $20 on it since I never play it before. I wonder if there is an demo for it. Now I mention it, I going to check on eShop right now for demo!

theblackdragon

Wonder_Mask wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

I hate it when I am correct sometimes. Sorry @3Dkid, like your religion, morals are man-made.

You're just trying to elicit a response out of him at this point. Seriously dude. Why are you even doing this?

Pretty much exactly this. I think it's time for this circus of bored people poking at those who believe differently than they to end. Hopefully we've all gotten it out of our systems for a while, yes?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.