Forums

Topic: any slight possibilty of 3DSHUB?

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

geek-master

dsihub has been shut down since early january. lunchmeats has already took a long enouth vacation from dsihub. i was thinking since most people would like a single website just to exchage 3DS friend codes, mii's, and set up time to play online 3DS games with each other it would be about time for a website just deticated to that alone. im in no position to pay monthly for a website host. i was pretty happy with being an s-mod at dsihub and i would be happy with that same position now. you have probaly seen my youtube video's about dsihub.

if we brought it back now and renamed it 3DSHUB we will not have as many users as before but we would have great new technologys like flash and java script for video's and 3D content on dsihub. and we would have a clean slate starting with netfront.

so what do you say should we bring dsihub back?

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

Stereoman

Hi geek,
i didnt know dsihub, but your idea sounds intriguing ! Would be cool to see that.
And even if its too expensive im happy to at least exchange stuff in this forum etc
oh and is this mixed here , just NA or some people from good ol europe too ?

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

geek-master

Stereoman wrote:

Hi geek,
i didnt know dsihub, but your idea sounds intriguing ! Would be cool to see that.
And even if its too expensive im happy to at least exchange stuff in this forum etc
oh and is this mixed here , just NA or some people from good ol europe too ?

the original idea for dsihub was to have a flag representing what country you are from and translating comments to the language of your choice

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear

Sylverstone

Hey Geekmaster, good to see you again.

As of now, it's unsure what Lunchmeats is doing right now, but like the site teaser said, we'll see how it comes along in late May.
I haven't heard anything as yet, so maybe I'll inquire very soon.

You could always contact him about it via Twitter if you like.

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

geek-master

Sylverstone wrote:

Hey Geekmaster, good to see you again.

As of now, it's unsure what Lunchmeats is doing right now, but like the site teaser said, we'll see how it comes along in late May.
I haven't heard anything as yet, so maybe I'll inquire very soon.

You could always contact him about it via Twitter if you like.

hopefully we all will have our same positions. me and you s-mods along with about 7 others and a dozen mods. i hope i still get to be an s-mod but i have a gut feeling lunchmeats is going to hit the reset button

geek-master

i cant wait to see what people will do with the capibilaties of netfront. it will be a whole new gold rush of websites just for the 3DS!

Hardy83

Well for one, the 3DS browser isn't even live yet, So any web makers wouldn't even officially know the abilities of the 3DS browser to make sites for it.

And yes a fan hub site like DSiHub would be cool. Especially if the 3DS browser and use the 3D screens.

Hardy83

theblackdragon

geek-master wrote:

so what do you say should we bring dsihub back?

from what i'm seeing, it is coming back — just wait 'til May.

that said, i do believe lunchmeats is the one to talk to if you're worried, geek-master. I'm assuming you know how to get in touch with him since you were a mod there, so please, take it up with him. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.