3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Showing 661 to 680 of 5,215

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

661. Posted:

@Pinkie_Pikpik Okay. I'll see what I can do.

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
SkywardLink98

SkywardLink98

662. Posted:

@Mahary Sounds like a deal. I'll be on later today.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

AuthorMessage
PWalk

PWalk

663. Posted:

I have 2 Varia suits and one set of Varia shoes. Make me an offer.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6643-7608

AuthorMessage
KingOfTheDogs

KingOfTheDogs

664. Posted:

@Kibo 10k? If you think it's too much just tell me.

Formerly LabradoodleKing and PugKing, now just KingOfTheDogs.

AuthorMessage
Neeeko

Neeeko

665. Posted:

Looking for a heros tunic ill buy, trade or both. anyone? =)

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

AuthorMessage
Kibo

Kibo

666. Posted:

@PugKing Yeah it sounds like a little much cause it'd be cheaper in the store but hey whatever i guess.

3DS FC: 2938-6414-1019
Mostly only play New Leaf.
~Kibo

AuthorMessage
Kibo

Kibo

667. Posted:

@PugKing add me i'll add you now

3DS FC: 2938-6414-1019
Mostly only play New Leaf.
~Kibo

AuthorMessage
3DSfan134

3DSfan134

668. Posted:

@PugKing @NoUsernameHere hey my island is going to be open tomorrow so after we trade and after we hang out at my house we could go to the island,you're in?

Backlog
Games I'm buying: Pokemon OR/AS, and Hyrule Warriors
"#CocaineEverywhere"

Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage
MelonMan

MelonMan

669. Posted:

I'm looking to buy the Hero's Cap and Hero's Pants, if you have them tell me what you want and we can negotiate. :)

Friend Code: 1177-7349-0673

AuthorMessage
ELI-ASH

ELI-ASH

670. Posted:

MelonMan wrote:

I'm looking to buy the Hero's Cap and Hero's Pants, if you have them tell me what you want and we can negotiate. :)

I got some Hero's Pants, What can you trade for it?

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage
3DSfan134

3DSfan134

671. Posted:

@ELI-ASH Why you named your town ''My Butt''? LOL!!!!!

Backlog
Games I'm buying: Pokemon OR/AS, and Hyrule Warriors
"#CocaineEverywhere"

Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage
TunnelSnacksRule

TunnelSnacksRule

672. Posted:

Still looking for axes...

*Lick

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
ELI-ASH

ELI-ASH

673. Posted:

no its like a repost of someone elses post its not my town XD

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage
3DSfan134

3DSfan134

674. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

no its like a repost of someone elses post its not my town XD

OH XD

Backlog
Games I'm buying: Pokemon OR/AS, and Hyrule Warriors
"#CocaineEverywhere"

Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage
Neeeko

Neeeko

675. Posted:

looking for robo and kidde furniture

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

AuthorMessage
ELI-ASH

ELI-ASH

676. Posted:

Neeeko wrote:

looking for robo and kidde furniture

I got the entire Robo set. Im still waiting for my order do. are you interested in it?

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage
MelonMan

MelonMan

677. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

MelonMan wrote:

I'm looking to buy the Hero's Cap and Hero's Pants, if you have them tell me what you want and we can negotiate. :)

I got some Hero's Pants, What can you trade for it?

Hm, I could give ya some bells (you name the price) or I've got a Fire Flower and a 1-Up Shroom. If none of that interests you, I'll have a look at my other stuff.

Friend Code: 1177-7349-0673

AuthorMessage
ELI-ASH

ELI-ASH

678. Posted:

MelonMan wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

MelonMan wrote:

I'm looking to buy the Hero's Cap and Hero's Pants, if you have them tell me what you want and we can negotiate. :)

I got some Hero's Pants, What can you trade for it?

Hm, I could give ya some bells (you name the price) or I've got a Fire Flower and a 1-Up Shroom. If none of that interests you, I'll have a look at my other stuff.

Do you have any 2 pieces of furniture from the same set?How about that and 2k bells for my Hero's Pants?

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage
Neeeko

Neeeko

679. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

Neeeko wrote:

looking for robo and kidde furniture

I got the entire Robo set. Im still waiting for my order do. are you interested in it?

Yeah how much? =)

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

AuthorMessage
TunnelSnacksRule

TunnelSnacksRule

680. Posted:

Why will nobody sell me their axe!?

*Lick

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man