Bill Blaster
Link's clothes
Link's Cap
Goal Pole
Mario coin
? Block
Triforce
Blue Pikmin hat

I'm looking for fruit. Other goodies would be welcome. My FC is in my signature.

3DS FC: 1805-2263-3156
Wii U name: Trikeboy

AuthorMessage

Bubbatub

5,182. Posted:

Need new friends that enjoy playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on a weekly basis. FC: 2165-5932-2818

Bubbatub

3DS Friend Code: 2165-5932-2818 | Nintendo Network ID: nrpennington

AuthorMessage

DragonAndFedora

5,183. Posted:

You can get a slingshot, but it's a bit rare to get with the first level shop.
I want to sell and trade some stuff, and I could sell my slingshot, but I haven't checked my friend code or anything yet, so i'll have to do that soon :3

However, if anyone has a Grandpa's Hat (The one on the front cover that's a fedora) that they're willing to trade/sell, let me know!

DragonAndFedora

AuthorMessage

blooboy

5,184. Posted:

hello all

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.
My Secret I'm a gay guy!

AuthorMessage

SuperiorTech

5,185. Posted:

DragonAndFedora wrote:

You can get a slingshot, but it's a bit rare to get with the first level shop.
I want to sell and trade some stuff, and I could sell my slingshot, but I haven't checked my friend code or anything yet, so i'll have to do that soon :3

However, if anyone has a Grandpa's Hat (The one on the front cover that's a fedora) that they're willing to trade/sell, let me know!

You can have mine.

Does anyone have a lucky clover for sale?

SuperiorTech

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2195-0688

AuthorMessage

blooboy

5,186. Posted:

hello all i am looking for cherries for my town i get loads of neighbors asking for them so please if anybody has even just one would be willing to pay 10000 bells per cherry just limit of 3 please

My name is Joey
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.
My Secret I'm a gay guy!

AuthorMessage

rdenton85

5,187. Posted:

Trikeboy wrote:

I have the following items available:

Fi Mask
Samus Mask
Midna Mask
Bill Blaster
Link's clothes
Link's Cap
Goal Pole
Mario coin
? Block
Triforce
Blue Pikmin hat

I'm looking for fruit. Other goodies would be welcome. My FC is in my signature.

Trikeboy, I've just added you. I'd love to buy your Hero's Clothes and Samus mask to complete the set :)

I'll pay anything :D

MY FC for Pokémon X (Ruby in a few months) and Animal Crossing is 3995 - 6606 - 5114

MY FC for Pokémon X (Ruby in a few months) and Animal Crossing is 3995 - 6606 - 5114

Always happy to do some online.

AuthorMessage

rdenton85

5,188. Posted:

Also if anyone has any Ranch or Polka Dot furniture, I'd pay handsomely for it :)

Always happy to do some online.

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

5,189. Posted:

If there's anyone still playing this, I have a Golden Clock, Golden Wall, and a Golden Closet I'm trying to sell for 500k bells a piece.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

facls

5,190. Posted:

Hey, I've been playing New Leaf for some time now but never tried online play. My FC is 2337-4211-6857.

FC: 2337-4211-6857

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,191. Posted:

rdenton85 wrote:

Also if anyone has any Ranch or Polka Dot furniture, I'd pay handsomely for it :)

i have a complete polka set custom made in black and pink :)
maybe lacking the floor and wall. not sure

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

blooboy

5,192. Posted:

hi all im a huge animal crossing fanatic please register me and message back so i can add you too am looking for towns to visit

My name is Joey
My Secret I'm a gay guy!

AuthorMessage

blooboy

5,193. Posted:

hi i am looking for a rainbow stag for my neighbor if anybody has 1 please message

My name is Joey
My Secret I'm a gay guy!

AuthorMessage

blooboy

5,194. Posted:

hi @all am looking for a town to go to to get a petition signed will give 20000 bells to the person who allows me in their town to get the signatures

My name is Joey
My Secret I'm a gay guy!

AuthorMessage

blooboy

5,195. Posted:

hi @all i am looking for a town to visit to get signatures am willing to pay 60000 bells please help me by the end of the day

My name is Joey
My Secret I'm a gay guy!

AuthorMessage

Setrodox

5,196. Posted:

Anyone trading paintings and statues? I only need 6 more, and I have several extras to trade. I need Common painting, Moody painting, Moving painting, Perfect painting, Serene painting, and Ancient statue. If you have any of these, and are interested, I'll tell you what I have extra to trade.

Setrodox

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4715-8417 | Nintendo Network ID: Setrodox

AuthorMessage

blooboy

5,197. Posted:

hello @all im looking for golden tools all except the slingshot and watering can please somebody help me thank u very very much in advance

My name is Joey
My Secret I'm a gay guy!

AuthorMessage

blooboy

5,198. Posted:

hi @all i am looking for pieces in the ornate fashion collection and its for my 1st gracie fashion check

My name is Joey
My Secret I'm a gay guy!

AuthorMessage

MizuKato

5,199. Posted:

Hello everyone, I am looking for a full set of Link's clothes

I am also desperate to get the frog hat

comment prices below
V V V V V V V V V V V V V

MizuKato

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

5,200. Posted:

I would like the coffee cup and milk & sugar you get from working at the Roost (seen on the table here). Will trade a Skye's pic to have both, or 50k bells for each. Fine with getting duped ones, it's just that these are the last items I want for my house, and I barely touch the game now so I doubt I'll get them soon.

Also, I'm willing to trade or sell an extra Sloppy Wall. If you have both coffee items I'm looking for, I'll trade the wallpaper for the lot of them. Or I'll sell it for 250k.

Edited on by Drawdler

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt