Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Posts 5,181 to 5,200 of 5,261

carpesav

If anyone would like to trade fruit or visit each other's town feel free to add me! Friend code in signature below =). I play pretty much daily!

Add me if you play ACNL ^_^! Also please be respectful if you plan to visit my town =).

3DS Friend Code: 3110-6346-9088 | Twitter:

Drawdler

Drawdler wrote:

I would like the coffee cup and milk & sugar you get from working at the Roost (seen on the table here). Will trade a Skye's pic to have both, or 50k bells for each. Fine with getting duped ones, it's just that these are the last items I want for my house, and I barely touch the game now so I doubt I'll get them soon.

Also, I'm willing to trade or sell an extra Sloppy Wall. If you have both coffee items I'm looking for, I'll trade the wallpaper for the lot of them. Or I'll sell it for 250k.

Still in the same situation, plus looking for a Cityscape Wall

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

ak47adultswim

Hey i am really in need of perfect orange pear cherry and peach will add anyone just msg me 298182924057 will also rade for anything depending on offer

ak47adultswim

MusicHeart

Hi,
Here is an updated list of items that I am looking for:
Hibiscus
Pumpkin Pie
Afternoon Tea Set
Berliner
Buffet Server
Fruit Basket
Blossom Lantern
New Year's Noodles
Rice Cake
Any Sloppy Furniture (I am trying to get the complete set)

If you have any of these items and are willing to let me take them please let me know what you would like in return. I can check my kiosk for any items you might be interested in (I also have a lot of different fruits and plenty of bells). Also, please allow me to travel to your town for the trade. My game seems to "glitch" when I have visitors and I lose internet connection. Thanks

I also have some items up for trade that can not be re purchased:
Fedora Chair, BBQ Bed, Ice Bed, Ice Table, Canon, Double-neck guitar, Yut Board, Spooky Bed, 24-Hour-Shop Model, Good Luck Roll, Helm, News Print Helmet, Flamenco Hat, Tam-O-Shanter, 24-Hour-Shop Uniform, Shamrock Hat.

Edited on by MusicHeart

MusicHeart

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3197-5578

lin

Hi..I'm quite new to this. I'm an older female playing. Anyway..if anyone can help me with some fruit that would be great. All I've got is bananas..mangos..cherries n apples ๐Ÿ˜Š if anyone wants to add me my friend code is in my signature ๐Ÿ˜

My friend code: 4871-6355-7767
Username: lin
Games Played: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

DarthNocturnal

This thread seems semi-inactive, but does anyone have any historical bottoms or hats/ accessories? Just need one more pass with Gracie's fashion check.
FC is 0430-8422-1116

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8422-1116

DadOfFour1972

lin wrote:

Hi..I'm quite new to this. I'm an older female playing. Anyway..if anyone can help me with some fruit that would be great. All I've got is bananas..mangos..cherries n apples ๐Ÿ˜Š if anyone wants to add me my friend code is in my signature ๐Ÿ˜

@lin - if you are still looking for stuff I will add you. Let me know!

Live long and prosper
Gamertag : ringrosemike
PSN : ringrosemike

3DS Friend Code: 2466-2347-5262

lin

@DadOfFour1972 that would be great!

Edited on by lin

DadOfFour1972

@lin ok I have added you. My friend code is 2466-2347-5262
What sort of time would suit you? I'm in the UK and late afternoon or early evening today would work for me. Or if another day is better.........??

Live long and prosper

lin

@DadOfFour Great i've added you too..i'm also in the UK..so that's fine. Shall we say 6pm?

DadOfFour1972

@lin yep 6pm is fine. I will open my gates so you can come visit.

Live long and prosper

lin

@DadOfFour awesome! see you then!

Accellism

I'm currently looking for the following fruit:

Pears (Perfect or not) โ€” PM price.

Apples (Perfect or not) โ€” PM price.

Oranges (Perfect or not) โ€” PM price.

Peaches (Perfect or not) โ€” PM price.

Persimmons โ€” PM price.

Pears (Perfect or not) โ€” PM price.

Non-listed fruits are ones I already have. PM me for prices on fruits (perfect/not) and my FC.

If I don't have Bells at the time, I can trade the following fruits in exchange:

Cherries
Bananas
Coconuts
Durians
Lemons
Lychees
Mangoes

Edited on by Accellism

Accellism

3DS Friend Code: 0791-3992-4554 | Nintendo Network ID: WhitetyeFan | Twitter:

DadOfFour1972

@Accellism don't think you can PM on this site I don't know how anyway. I can supply all you ask for in non perfect form plus perfect pears. My friend code is a few posts up or visible if you click on my profile.

Live long and prosper

Accellism

@DadOfFour1972 Lol, sorry if there isn't, I just joined, and I had assumed there was a PM'ing function. My FC is on my profile. And thanks!

Accellism

DadOfFour1972

@Accellism added you. Just going to bed (I'm in the uk and have work tomorrow) so we can fix a time for tomorrow evening or over the weekend if you like

Live long and prosper

Accellism

@DadOfFour1972 Added you, as well. Maybe sometime around eh, I don't know, 9:00 PM your time? On the weekend? Also, I'll probably be on WAAAAY before that in, well, your time, because I live in the East U.S.)

Accellism

DadOfFour1972

@Accellism - sorry got completely side tracked this evening with the kids. Tomorrow (Saturday)!!

Live long and prosper

DadOfFour1972

@Sergio151 hi, wouldn't mind Peach's Parasol and the ringside seating. I have a giant clam shell and a gold nugget to trade!?

Live long and prosper

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic