Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Posts 5,181 to 5,200 of 5,280

blooboy

hi @all am looking for a town to go to to get a petition signed will give 20000 bells to the person who allows me in their town to get the signatures

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.
My Secret I'm a gay guy!

blooboy

hi @all i am looking for a town to visit to get signatures am willing to pay 60000 bells please help me by the end of the day

My name is Joey
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.
My Secret I'm a gay guy!

Setrodox

Anyone trading paintings and statues? I only need 6 more, and I have several extras to trade. I need Common painting, Moody painting, Moving painting, Perfect painting, Serene painting, and Ancient statue. If you have any of these, and are interested, I'll tell you what I have extra to trade.

Setrodox

Nintendo Network ID: Setrodox

blooboy

hello @all im looking for golden tools all except the slingshot and watering can please somebody help me thank u very very much in advance

My name is Joey
My Secret I'm a gay guy!

blooboy

hi @all i am looking for pieces in the ornate fashion collection and its for my 1st gracie fashion check

My name is Joey
My Secret I'm a gay guy!

MizuKato

Hello everyone, I am looking for a full set of Link's clothes

I am also desperate to get the frog hat

comment prices below
V V V V V V V V V V V V V

MizuKato

Drawdler

I would like the coffee cup and milk & sugar you get from working at the Roost (seen on the table here). Will trade a Skye's pic to have both, or 50k bells for each. Fine with getting duped ones, it's just that these are the last items I want for my house, and I barely touch the game now so I doubt I'll get them soon.

Also, I'm willing to trade or sell an extra Sloppy Wall. If you have both coffee items I'm looking for, I'll trade the wallpaper for the lot of them. Or I'll sell it for 250k.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Fandabidozi

I've burned out a bit building up my house and furniture. If anyone's looking to visit or do some island games , that'd be cool.
Added: @blooboy @facis

NNID: Fandabidozi
3DS Friend Code: 2552-1581-3189
Twitter: @Hydrofool
Currently playing: Bravely Second

Nintendo Network ID: Fandabidozi | Twitter:

Umbreon

Hey! i haven't played for a while because all my friends stopped playing, so if anyone wants to add me please do! ^^

Games I play:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Mariokart 7
Pokemon X
Kid Icarus Uprising
Fire Emblem Awakening
ect.

blooboy

I added @Fandabidozi and @Umbreon add me back!

My name is Joey
My Secret I'm a gay guy!

MizuKato

I am looking for the minimalist set of furniture, I have lots of ores to trade

MizuKato

banana87

Hey, I missed the first 4 zodiac horoscope furniture items. However, they are orderable in the catalog. If someone got these can you please order me the pieces? I would pay strait up or i have lots to trade or order for you. Thank you!

@banana87 — so I notice
Pokemon X Friend Safari: Snorunt, Sneasel, Dewgong
AC:New Leaf - Town Name: Brinstar; Native fruit: Pear
My Wishlist — http://moridb.com/catalogs/4nZsDMevvk?limit=50&offset=0 — I greatly appreciate any help :]

banana87

@Noonch, that sounds great! I can be on this afternoon, around 1pm central time, otherwise in the evening. Thanks!

@banana87 — so I notice
My Wishlist — http://moridb.com/catalogs/4nZsDMevvk?limit=50&offset=0 — I greatly appreciate any help :]

Noonch

@banana87 Sorry, just saw this. I added you. After 6pm or later central is best today.

Sent from my WiiU

banana87

@noonch I thought I could get online at work but I can't, so I wasnt even on! Tonight after 6 should be just fine. You need anything?

@banana87 — so I notice

carpesav

If anyone would like to trade fruit or visit each other's town feel free to add me! Friend code in signature below =). I play pretty much daily!

Add me if you play ACNL ^_^! Also please be respectful if you plan to visit my town =).

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic