3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Showing 5,121 to 5,140 of 5,214

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TickleTot

5,121. Posted:

Hi im looking for the fruit bedroom set let me know you have and name your price for how much you want it for but be reasonable. :)

3Ds 2681-0804-3878

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Zach777

5,122. Posted:

stormysav wrote:

Zach777 wrote:

stormysav wrote:

Anyone have Ranch Dresser and Green Counter? Really need them for a room I'm decorating!
I'd be willing to pay bells or trade something? c:

I have both do you have ranch wallpaper?

Yes I have ranch wallpaper, want to trade then?
I can give you some bells too if you want, 2 items for a wallpaper seems unfair :D

Just the wallpaper is fine because it's the last thing to complete the set that I needed. What's your friend code? I can trade you sometime today or definitely tomorrow because I'm flying from Washington state to Florida today. Tomorrow might be better.

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
Poke'Mon White 2 Friend Code: 2065-7000-4226
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sixxxthy

5,123. Posted:

Hi, I'm buying 3 oranges for a Crown, and 1m bells. I REALLLLYYYY need them asap. thanks!
fc: 5413 - 1310 - 0121
AC NL

Sixxxthy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

stormysav

5,124. Posted:

Zach777 wrote:

stormysav wrote:

Zach777 wrote:

stormysav wrote:

Anyone have Ranch Dresser and Green Counter? Really need them for a room I'm decorating!
I'd be willing to pay bells or trade something? c:

I have both do you have ranch wallpaper?

Yes I have ranch wallpaper, want to trade then?
I can give you some bells too if you want, 2 items for a wallpaper seems unfair :D

Just the wallpaper is fine because it's the last thing to complete the set that I needed. What's your friend code? I can trade you sometime today or definitely tomorrow because I'm flying from Washington state to Florida today. Tomorrow might be better.

okay I have the wallpaper ready for you!
my friend code is: 2852-7924-0065, what's yours?
i'm online now, and i'll be online from about 5 onwards tomorrow, so whichever's best for you (:

stormysav

AuthorMessage
Avatar

darkduchess2006

5,125. Posted:

Someone sell me a silver axe please...I'll buy it new or slightly used for 50,000 bells. Tag me if you have it @darkduchess2006

Name: Duchess
Town: Midnight
Friend Code:1048 9999 5361.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Leemus

5,126. Posted:

I'm new to Animal Crossing: New Leaf and would love some "friends" towns to visit for ideas and trade with. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

Name: Limus
Town: NES Land
Friend Code:1590-6012-6491

Limus
PS. Looking for more friends to add! Add me and I'll add you!
3DS FC: 1590-6012-6491

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MusicHeart

5,127. Posted:

Hi,

Here is an updated list of some items that I have been searching for:

hinaningyo
kokeshi doll
New Years Noodles
Songpyeon
Hibiscus
Afternoon Tea Set

If you have any of these items and are willing to let me take them please let me know what you would like in return :3 I can check my kiosk for any items you might be interested in (I also have a lot of different fruits and some gold roses).

MusicHeart

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3197-5578

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jmets

5,128. Posted:

Hello, I'm new to this game and looking to buy an axe. Also looking for variants suit set or hero clothes if anyone will sell cheap. Mainly need a plain old axe though. Email jmets012@gmail.com or respond if interested!

jmets

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

5,129. Posted:

anybody haz a silver axe? i am willing to pay

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jmets

5,130. Posted:

Also just looking for people to add and play with. My FC is 2723-8992-9330. Add me!

jmets

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Leemus

5,131. Posted:

jmets wrote:

Also just looking for people to add and play with. My FC is 2723-8992-9330. Add me!

I'll add you. Add my FC in my signature! Thanks!

Limus
PS. Looking for more friends to add! Add me and I'll add you!
3DS FC: 1590-6012-6491

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Leemus

5,132. Posted:

TickleTot wrote:

Hi new here, my friend code is in my siggy add me and ill add you back :)

Be glad to. My FC is in my signature.

Limus
PS. Looking for more friends to add! Add me and I'll add you!
3DS FC: 1590-6012-6491

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mojos

5,133. Posted:

Hi! I just started playing Animal Crossing. Please do add me. My FC is in my sig. Do tell me when you've added me so I can add you back. Thanks a lot guys! :)

You don't have game if you ain't got ME.
FC: 4012-5397-8721 | Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Pokemon Y |

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5397-8721 | Nintendo Network ID: mojows

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Leemus

5,134. Posted:

mojos wrote:

Hi! I just started playing Animal Crossing. Please do add me. My FC is in my sig. Do tell me when you've added me so I can add you back. Thanks a lot guys! :)

I am new to Animal Crossing too. I just added you. Add me! See my signature for FC.

Edited on by Leemus

Limus
PS. Looking for more friends to add! Add me and I'll add you!
3DS FC: 1590-6012-6491

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mojos

5,135. Posted:

Limus wrote:

mojos wrote:

Hi! I just started playing Animal Crossing. Please do add me. My FC is in my sig. Do tell me when you've added me so I can add you back. Thanks a lot guys! :)

I am new to Animal Crossing too. I just added you. Add me! See my signature for FC.

I added you already! Thanks! :)

You don't have game if you ain't got ME.
FC: 4012-5397-8721 | Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Pokemon Y |

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5397-8721 | Nintendo Network ID: mojows

AuthorMessage
Avatar

smileyboy

5,136. Posted:

Been away for a while. My towns open for the next hour. I'm looking for any art! Thanks.

smileyboy

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4396-4257

AuthorMessage
Avatar

smileyboy

5,137. Posted:

Added @misss_ @jmets @limus @mojos. Please add me.
Thanks

smileyboy

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4396-4257

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarK_Light_AC

5,138. Posted:

madisoncreese wrote:

If any one want to add me to their friend list my friend code is: 4484-7803-8373. Let me know what yours is and I will add you too!

as @chrisT99 advises, please use this thread to exchange FCs for AC:NL. thanks and welcome to NL! k8smum

Hello my friend code is 3480-2860-2983

DarK_Light_AC

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarK_Light_AC

5,139. Posted:

smileyboy wrote:

Added @misss_ @jmets @limus @mojos. Please add me.
Thanks

hello i would like to play no art though but i have other things

DarK_Light_AC

AuthorMessage
Avatar

larah19

5,140. Posted:

Hi everyone. Okay I have never done something like this before and I organised a trade with my friend but how do I give her the bells she wants??

Fc 2251- 5227- 5348