3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Showing 5,081 to 5,100 of 5,234

AuthorMessage

bethsanity

5,081. Posted:

HELP!! IM LOOKING FOR MERMAID SOFA, MERMAID STATUE, FLATSCREEN TV, AND LAPTOP!
WILL PAY BACK IN BELLS!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

FC: 4098 - 4358 - 6199

bethsanity

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,082. Posted:

@McFox i have the golden shoes. costs 1600bells i think. i also have the silver shoes if your interested.

i let you catalouge them if you let me catalouge the golden/silver parts that you have

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

mikemon95

5,083. Posted:

madisoncreese wrote:

If any one want to add me to their friend list my friend code is: 4484-7803-8373. Let me know what yours is and I will add you too!

as @chrisT99 advises, please use this thread to exchange FCs for AC:NL. thanks and welcome to NL! k8smum

my FC is 4313-0599-7307 im currently playing town name faraway

Edited on by mikemon95

mikemon95

AuthorMessage

mikemon95

5,084. Posted:

Looking for some people to work together in the turnip market or just some friends to play with my FC is 4313-0599-7307 town Faraway

mikemon95

AuthorMessage

mikemon95

5,085. Posted:

Tyler4ml wrote:

Looking for different fruits. Will trade a basket of 9 Cherries for a basket of one of the other fruits. Preferably looking for oranges and bananas.

i have perfect orange farm if ur interested fc is 4313-0599-7307

mikemon95

AuthorMessage

mikemon95

5,086. Posted:

deegee wrote:

I have Animal Crossing new leaf. Looking for places to visit. Fc is: 3883-6784-1779
No dream code as of yet.

added you my fc is 4313-0599-7307

mikemon95

AuthorMessage

Usagi

5,087. Posted:

If anyone has any pictures of villagers that I don't have, I will buy each at 300,000 bells each. Or I might be able to help you with any items you are looking for.

Heres the list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AoJQJ9CGvbV4dGI0T...

~***DREAM ADDRESS: 4700 3334 8701 ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ***

friend code:4425-1910-3821

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1910-3821

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

5,088. Posted:

I have another question (didnt think I should open another topic for it)

Who produced and directed the first Animal Crossing? Was Miyamoto involved in this? It feels so much like pikmin in a way.. the wole game just makes me feel happy xD

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

5,089. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

I have another question (didnt think I should open another topic for it)

Who produced and directed the first Animal Crossing? Was Miyamoto involved in this? It feels so much like pikmin in a way.. the wole game just makes me feel happy xD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsuya_Eguchi

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

beda

5,090. Posted:

Yeah Eguchi was the director of the originals and is now the producer of the series. Takashi Tezuka was the producer of the original and probably has some type of senior producer role now. Miyamoto has no involvement in the series as far as I know. One of the few EAD developed games where you won't see his name in the credits.

beda

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

5,091. Posted:

beda wrote:

Yeah Eguchi was the director of the originals and is now the producer of the series. Takashi Tezuka was the producer of the original and probably has some type of senior producer role now. Miyamoto has no involvement in the series as far as I know. One of the few EAD developed games where you won't see his name in the credits.

wow that surprises me! but this game is very promising, can't wait for the wii u version :D

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

colette04

5,092. Posted:

Hello! I have every fruit excluding the peach so I would very much like to trade. My town's fruit is the orange and my museums seems to constantly sell the silver shovel, the silver rod, slingshot, bamboo shoots, and persimmons. I really don't want bells but I'm willing to trade these items including the fruit in my town for some peaches. My friend code is 5155-3444-4257
Thank you in advance!
Colette

Dear god look at those fonts...they're HUGE! Also this page is very bright.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3444-4257

AuthorMessage

AnotherMrMan

5,093. Posted:

colette04 wrote:

Hello! I have every fruit excluding the peach so I would very much like to trade. My town's fruit is the orange and my museums seems to constantly sell the silver shovel, the silver rod, slingshot, bamboo shoots, and persimmons. I really don't want bells but I'm willing to trade these items including the fruit in my town for some peaches. My friend code is 5155-3444-4257
Thank you in advance!
Colette

I can just give you some peaches for free. All I ask, is that you allow me to unload my stockpile of perfect peaches at your towns Re-Tail .

My 3DS FC - 1032-1574-1743

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1574-1743

AuthorMessage

colette04

5,094. Posted:

AnotherMrMan wrote:

colette04 wrote:

Thank you in advance!
Colette

Yes I would appreciate that so much!
I can just give you some peaches for free. All I ask, is that you allow me to unload my stockpile of perfect peaches at your towns Re-Tail .

AuthorMessage

colette04

5,095. Posted:

AnotherMrMan wrote:

colette04 wrote:

Thank you in advance!
Colette

Sorry still haven't gotten the hang of messaging here.

AuthorMessage

AnotherMrMan

5,096. Posted:

colette04 wrote:

AnotherMrMan wrote:

colette04 wrote:

Thank you in advance!
Colette

I've added you. Just tell me when you want me to come bring them.

AuthorMessage

colette04

5,097. Posted:

AnotherMrMan wrote:

colette04 wrote:

AnotherMrMan wrote:

colette04 wrote:

Thank you in advance!
Colette

I've added you as well. Does sometime around 12 work for you?

I've added you. Just tell me when you want me to come bring them.

AuthorMessage

AnotherMrMan

5,098. Posted:

colette04 wrote:

Colette

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten back to you, I had trouble finding your message.

if you're still interested art this point, we could do it any time today whether its during the evening or tonight.

AuthorMessage

colette04

5,099. Posted:

AnotherMrMan wrote:

colette04 wrote:

Colette

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten back to you, I had trouble finding your message.

if you're still interested art this point, we could do it any time today whether its during the evening or tonight.

yes if you're able we can connect around 10pm. i'll keep my gate up until 12. thank you so much.

AuthorMessage

AnotherMrMan

5,100. Posted:

colette04 wrote:

yes if you're able we can connect around 10pm. i'll keep my gate up until 12. thank you so much.

10pm sounds great, I'll be there then.