Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Posts 4,601 to 4,620 of 5,290

Ras

I finally started playing the stalk market. I'm not sure I did that well my first time. Is getting six times your investment and ending up with 2.7Mil bells good?

Alas, I had 700 turnips in a part of my inventory I forgot about. So, for those, I'm having to check prices. I'm at 125 today.

Ras

tobibra

Memaw1 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Annyone trading agolden fish trophy? I didnt win one cause I sucks at fishing

You can have mine

Thank you ^^ I can give ya 50k bells for it, tomorrow, kay?

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Ras

Just a note, in case that was your first fishing tournament: it is sometimes easier. When Chip will take any kind of fish, you can win the gold every time because there's little chance your villagers will bring him something huge like a shark. This last one was the first time one of these was a challenge for me! And, I came in third. AND my jock villager made fun of me.

Ras

Memaw1

Tobias95 wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Annyone trading agolden fish trophy? I didnt win one cause I sucks at fishing

You can have mine

Thank you ^^ I can give ya 50k bells for it, tomorrow, kay?

Nix on the 50k lol, I'm giving it to you, surprised I still have it, usually sell it, but I checked and I do.
Give it to you tomorrow?

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

Memaw1

Ras wrote:

I finally started playing the stalk market. I'm not sure I did that well my first time. Is getting six times your investment and ending up with 2.7Mil bells good?

Alas, I had 700 turnips in a part of my inventory I forgot about. So, for those, I'm having to check prices. I'm at 125 today.

6x!!! Is great, best I've done is 3x, last week only 1 1/2 x

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

Ras

I had 2.7M Saturday night. Now, I've got over 6M and an aluminum briefcase. If there is a private message system on this forum, look for one from me soon.

I don't see a way to send a PM? Dagnabbit.

Edited on by Ras

Ras

tobibra

Memaw1 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Annyone trading agolden fish trophy? I didnt win one cause I sucks at fishing

You can have mine

Thank you ^^ I can give ya 50k bells for it, tomorrow, kay?

Nix on the 50k lol, I'm giving it to you, surprised I still have it, usually sell it, but I checked and I do.
Give it to you tomorrow?

Yes thank you. Tomorrow will be fine ^^

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

tobibra

I am ready now, if you want

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

SeaCocumber

Hey, I've been looking for a Mush Sofa, a Mush Table and a Mush Closet for some weeks now.

If anyone has any of those I would be happy to trade/buy/satan!

SeaCocumber

Nintendo Network ID: haryor

tobibra

Sorry but I have to go to bead now
If you are aviable a bit earlier tomorrow, we can take it then

Edited on by tobibra

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Memaw1

Tobias95 wrote:

Sorry but I have to go to bead now
If you are aviable a bit earlier tomorrow, we can take it then

Got it, sorry, (. Forgot the Norway time issue, will be on about noon my time which is probably better for you, think that's about 5 pm your time? I'll check here frequently for you

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

tobibra

If nothing problematic happends, five should be ok ^^ its around nine and a half hour from now (am is during daytime rigth?)

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

tobibra

If you are online, we can take it now

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

6ch6ris6

my turnips prices today are 122. the highest in the last 12 days or so.
retail is giving you more money for apples today so if you wanna come and sell your apples pls add me. i will be online at around 6pm central european time. that's 1,5 hours from now

i am still seeking for cedarsaplings. lots and lots of cedarspalings. i am willing to give u 1000bells for each cedarsapling.

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

tobibra

If someone wants to buy a rare lovely phone, you can have it for just 8k bells ^^
I am also selling a super rare car-model for just 20k
And two boxed figures for 10k each or 15k for both

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Memaw1

Tobias95 wrote:

If someone wants to buy a rare lovely phone, you can have it for just 8k bells ^^
I am also selling a super rare car-model for just 20k
And two boxed figures for 10k each or 15k for both

You're on! Have your trophy, it's in 2nd town Disney , fc 0104-0299-6957 if you want to come now, would love boxed figures..trade?

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

tobibra

Coming now, btw, Lets trade figure later, I am having dinner very soon
Sorry, dinner time. I can after 20 min, including boxed trophy, ok?

Edited on by tobibra

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Memaw1

Tobias95 wrote:

Coming now, btw, Lets trade figure later, I am having dinner very soon
Sorry, dinner time. I can after 20 min, including boxed trophy, ok?

K, let me know when done

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

tobibra

Memaw1 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Coming now, btw, Lets trade figure later, I am having dinner very soon
Sorry, dinner time. I can after 20 min, including boxed trophy, ok?

K, let me know when done

I am ready now
Btw, it seems like I allreadyhas you on my friendlist, it says you was online a houre ago

Edited on by tobibra

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Memaw1

Tobias95 wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Coming now, btw, Lets trade figure later, I am having dinner very soon
Sorry, dinner time. I can after 20 min, including boxed trophy, ok?

K, let me know when done

I am ready now
Btw, it seems like I allreadyhas you on my friendlist, it says you was online a houre ago

That's for first town, sunbury, have to add Chloe from Disney, 2nd town, diff DS FC above
Opening

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic