3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Showing 4,441 to 4,460 of 5,188

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheETM98

4,441. Posted:

Noonch wrote:

TheETM98 wrote:

@Noonch I am waiting to see if anyone will offer Majora's Mask first as I want that the most. I'll get back to you!

OK, I have Majora's Mask too.

@Noonch That's great! Add me (my friend code is 2852-7885-1836. I will try to have my gates open until 10:00 P.M GMT so come to my town while they are still open!

TheETM98

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheETM98

4,442. Posted:

Anyone got the following villagers moving out, in order of most wanted:
1. Tucker
2. Lionel
3. Marcel
4. Tex
5. Octavian

TheETM98

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noonch

4,443. Posted:

@TheETM98

Sorry, I work long hours. Don't get on usually till 9:00pm central standard time.

Sent from my WiiU

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheETM98

4,444. Posted:

Noonch wrote:

@TheETM98

Sorry, I work long hours. Don't get on usually till 9:00pm central standard time.

@Noonch What about weekends?

TheETM98

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noonch

4,445. Posted:

TheETM98 wrote:

Noonch wrote:

@TheETM98

Sorry, I work long hours. Don't get on usually till 9:00pm central standard time.

@Noonch What about weekends?

I'm off now till Friday

Sent from my WiiU

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noonch

4,446. Posted:

@Usagi

I can't help with jester outfit but the shirts are both Spring items so you'll have to get from a time traveller or japan.

Sent from my WiiU

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Usagi

4,447. Posted:

@Noonch it's all right it worked out in the end. so when should I come catalog the clothing you got for me :)

~***DREAM ADDRESS: 4700 3334 8701 ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ***

friend code:4425-1910-3821

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1910-3821

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Memaw1

4,448. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Memaw1 can I catalog your royal clothes I only have the Crown and shorts.
Also does anyone have a Arwing, I'm willing to buy/trade.

Haven't been checking in, have complete jester, king plus throne, geisha, knight, ninja,spaceman, another jap w spring kimono and weird hat, samurai (mannequin and furniture), and an arwing. All xcept arwing catalog only
Want help w creepy furniture and jingle furniture when they are available

Want master sword but other things more, I just keep getting fortune cookies lol

Edited on by Memaw1

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noonch

4,449. Posted:

Usagi wrote:

@Noonch it's all right it worked out in the end. so when should I come catalog the clothing you got for me :)

If you'll be on in next hour (before 9am central), or maybe after 4pm ish.

Sent from my WiiU

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Usagi

4,450. Posted:

@noonch I thinkI could do after 4pm :)

~***DREAM ADDRESS: 4700 3334 8701 ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ***

friend code:4425-1910-3821

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1910-3821

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Usagi

4,451. Posted:

@memaw1 you think you can let me catalog your jester outfit, samurai outfit and weird hat? I will let you catalog my jingle set in return:)

~***DREAM ADDRESS: 4700 3334 8701 ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ***

friend code:4425-1910-3821

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1910-3821

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Memaw1

4,452. Posted:

Noonch wrote:

Usagi wrote:

@Noonch it's all right it worked out in the end. so when should I come catalog the clothing you got for me :)

If you'll be on in next hour (before 9am central), or maybe after 4pm ish.

Did you want king stuff?

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheETM98

4,453. Posted:

Noonch wrote:

TheETM98 wrote:

Noonch wrote:

@TheETM98

Sorry, I work long hours. Don't get on usually till 9:00pm central standard time.

@Noonch What about weekends?

I'm off now till Friday

@Noonch Does that mean you are off on Friday because I don't play New Leaf until Friday due to school. However, I will be available from 11 A.M-1 P.M CST on Friday. I may not be available at the weekend but I will be available all of next week!

TheETM98

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Memaw1

4,454. Posted:

Usagi wrote:

@memaw1 you think you can let me catalog your jester outfit, samurai outfit and weird hat? I will let you catalog my jingle set in return:)

Deal! Deal! When?

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Usagi

4,455. Posted:

@memaw1 would now be a good time?

~***DREAM ADDRESS: 4700 3334 8701 ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ***

friend code:4425-1910-3821

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1910-3821

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noonch

4,456. Posted:

@Usagi

I'm ready when you are.

Sent from my WiiU

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Memaw1

4,457. Posted:

Usagi wrote:

@memaw1 would now be a good time?

I'm on, getting stuff from one house then meet you as memaw, me to you or vice versa

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

4,458. Posted:

memaw add me and give me some stuff for a beginner, please ^^

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Memaw1

4,459. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

memaw add me and give me some stuff for a beginner, please ^^

Sure, I have two DS, w 2 towns, fc for Disney is 0104-0299-6957
That town jut started oct 4
Fc at bottom of this is sunbury (started June). Has 4 characters,

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noonch

4,460. Posted:

TheETM98 wrote:

@Noonch Does that mean you are off on Friday because I don't play New Leaf until Friday due to school. However, I will be available from 11 A.M-1 P.M CST on Friday. I may not be available at the weekend but I will be available all of next week!

Maybe we can catch each other on Sunday. I work Friday and Saturday.

Sent from my WiiU

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713