Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Posts 441 to 460 of 5,280

Skip_Bayless

Anyone have heros clothes/varia suit they're willing to give up?

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

enderboy221

@PugKing I can trade you my varia pants plus a couple other items for your virtual boy.

enderboy221

3DSAllDay

If anyone has a mushroom mural for sale let me know. I can offer Nintendo items/bells.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

Skip_Bayless

@enderboy221 sounds good! Is the pants all you have of set? And what would the other items be?

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

Skip_Bayless

@enderboy221 sounds good! Is the pants all you have of set? And what would the other items be?

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

Skip_Bayless

Srry for double comment

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

Chomposaur

ELI-ASH wrote:

Made about 100k profit from a 25k batch O_O & picked up a few items for my japanese and space theme rooms.

Hey are you online ?

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

enderboy221

@PugKing Yeah I only have the pants. Other things I can offer are blue falcon, bullet bill launcher, fire flower, mushroom, any one of the mario hats, metroid, samus helmet, or a red pikimin hat. I will only give you three items though (Varia pants included.)

enderboy221

Chomposaur

while people are online im buying apples for 1k each and perfect apples for 5k each also buying a silver axe for 100k, 200k for golden reply back if you are online thanks

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Skip_Bayless

How about samus helmet varia suit pants and and metroid?

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

Skip_Bayless

@3DSFan134 what would you want for cap. Falcon helmet and varia suit shoes?

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

Whopper744

Got on there for a bit but didn't seem like anybody had their gate open and no one was on everytime I'd open mine
Sometimes it's just tough to time out this stuff.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Some online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one of them to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Skip_Bayless

Anyone wanna come to my town and trade?

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

Skip_Bayless

Can't give up virtual boy bc I'm prob gonna trade it. But that's way too much of an asking price. Would you want to sell either or both of them for bells? If so how much would you want?

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

Skip_Bayless

Gonna be off for rest of night

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

enderboy221

@PugKing ok I'll trade those to you. MSG me at around 12 tommorrow since you are getting off.

enderboy221

mamp

Have an extra master sword, 1up, pikmin, and triple bananas I wanna get rid of really want varia suit parts or a metroid but will pretty much trade for anything since I wanna get rid of the extra junk.
Also won't be able to trade at exactly this moment because I'm currently at work but in like 4hrs I'll be ready.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic