3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Showing 421 to 440 of 5,126

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Joshers744

421. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Zach777 wrote:

Anyone have Nintendo stuff they don't want? Like the fortune cookie stuff...

I got some stuff (such as 2 karts, triple bananas, etc.). What are you interested in exactly?

What would you want for one of the karts?

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
XBL : Jataylor744

My 3DS friend code is : 4639-9014-2585Online games i have right now : MK7, Mario Tennis O, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sonic Generations, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Animal Crossing : New Leaf

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SkywardLink98

422. Posted:

@Joshers744 I'll trade almost anything for anything Zelda/Metroid related, but any Nintendo items I don't own would be great as well.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Sorry everyone, but GLaDOS has been delayed.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MonsterXA

423. Posted:

@bulby

You still on for the varia mask for midna trade?

Friend Code: 1177-7322-7556
If you add me, PM me for me to add you back.

3DS Friend Code: 1177-7322-7556

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bulbousaur

424. Posted:

@MonsterXA Yeah sure, I'll add you.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MonsterXA

425. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

@MonsterXA Yeah sure, I'll add you.

@bulby Thanks for the trade!

Edited on by MonsterXA

Friend Code: 1177-7322-7556
If you add me, PM me for me to add you back.

3DS Friend Code: 1177-7322-7556

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bulbousaur

426. Posted:

MonsterXA wrote:

Bulby wrote:

@MonsterXA Yeah sure, I'll add you.

@bulby Thanks for the trade!

No problem!

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Osui

427. Posted:

If any selling Messy Series (sloppy furniture) ?

FC: 3110 - 4797 - 0564
Pokemon Y Safari : Ground

Looking for Sneasel Safari. Please PM ME

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4797-0564 | Twitter: Osui818

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

428. Posted:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Buying apples for 1000 bells each ill pay 10k for perfect apples. Also buying axes for 5000 each or a golden axe for 100k

Still buying regal furniture,and mario items
Selling mermaid furniture

I got 24 apples for ya so 24k for em?

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My Animal Crossing/Random Tumblr
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

uberluigi

429. Posted:

I have a bunch of balloon furniture if anybody is interested

uberluigi

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8403-8566 | Nintendo Network ID: theboss87

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

430. Posted:

Does anyone have gold armor legs and helmet? it's something you buy from able sisters so you don't need gold nuggets, I am willing to buy or trade for them.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MonsterXA

431. Posted:

Anyone selling Nintendo or balloon items for bells? I have a lot of bells, I will accept any offer if it's reasonable.

Friend Code: 1177-7322-7556
If you add me, PM me for me to add you back.

3DS Friend Code: 1177-7322-7556

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blathers

432. Posted:

Despair1087 wrote:

@Blathers Its cool. It's barely noon where I am lol I added you
I am also willing to pay just to hold your sleek items (no homo) so I can order them on the catalog.

Note that I repainted them purple... I noticed that painting the light purple makes it give out purple light. Wicked, huh? Sleek also comes in Red and Cow Pattern variants.

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!
Animal crossing stuff for sale: link

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2106-5430

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chomposaur

433. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Buying apples for 1000 bells each ill pay 10k for perfect apples. Also buying axes for 5000 each or a golden axe for 100k

Still buying regal furniture,and mario items
Selling mermaid furniture

I got 24 apples for ya so 24k for em?

Ah yes sorry for the late reply, reply back to this ill get a notification seeing as im watching this thread

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Joshers744

434. Posted:

I'm sorry to the people I said I'd trade with and having connected with yet! I added you on my friends list, but please bear with me! Schedule has been crazy! I should be online this evening.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
XBL : Jataylor744

My 3DS friend code is : 4639-9014-2585Online games i have right now : MK7, Mario Tennis O, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sonic Generations, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Animal Crossing : New Leaf

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MonsterXA

435. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

I'm sorry to the people I said I'd trade with and having connected with yet! I added you on my friends list, but please bear with me! Schedule has been crazy! I should be online this evening.

Sorry, i completely forgot to give you my cabin rug... I'll be on this evening though.

Friend Code: 1177-7322-7556
If you add me, PM me for me to add you back.

3DS Friend Code: 1177-7322-7556

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

436. Posted:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Buying apples for 1000 bells each ill pay 10k for perfect apples. Also buying axes for 5000 each or a golden axe for 100k

Still buying regal furniture,and mario items
Selling mermaid furniture

I got 24 apples for ya so 24k for em?

Ah yes sorry for the late reply, reply back to this ill get a notification seeing as im watching this thread

Ok still have them just let me know when you want to trade.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My Animal Crossing/Random Tumblr
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BrittGOAL14

437. Posted:

Have a spare Majora's Mask. Looking for the Mushroom Mural and numerous other Nintendo items...

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MonsterXA

438. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Have a spare Majora's Mask. Looking for the Mushroom Mural and numerous other Nintendo items...

@BrittGOAL14

I have a mushroom mural, you wanna trade?

Friend Code: 1177-7322-7556
If you add me, PM me for me to add you back.

3DS Friend Code: 1177-7322-7556

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BrittGOAL14

439. Posted:

MonsterXA wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Have a spare Majora's Mask. Looking for the Mushroom Mural and numerous other Nintendo items...

@BrittGOAL14

I have a mushroom mural, you wanna trade?

I'd love to! I'll add you.

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bulbousaur

440. Posted:

@undead_terror Sorry, didn't see your post yesterday. If you're still up to trade I'll be free for the next few 4 hours or so. I've already added you.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur