Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Posts 4,161 to 4,180 of 5,280

Noonch

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@Memaw1 Ok, what time is good for you? EDIT: Oh, and I have the Spooky Table if you want to catalog it.

Is it ok if I come catalog it too? I can bring Spooky bed, wall lamp, dresser, wardrobe, chair, and or/bookcase.

Edited on by Noonch

Sent from my WiiU

Xyphon22

@SkywardLink98 I added you if you are ever on again today, let me know. And if there is anything you would want for your help.

Xyphon22

SkywardLink98

@Xyphon If you have any Spooky items I could catalog, that'd be great. I'm opening my gate now. I'll try to be on for a bit longer this time.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

SkywardLink98

@Noonch You can come over. I just got an error when @Memaw1 came over though

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Noonch

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@Noonch You can come over. I just got an error when @Memaw1 came over though

Ok, I'll give it a shot. Just add me if you haven't.

Sent from my WiiU

SkywardLink98

@Noonch it'll be a minute. I don't think I've added you and Memaw1 is over right now.

Noonch

@SkywardLink98 No biggie, Meemaw and I are in cahoots on trying to scoop up all the Spooky items so she has what I have.

Sent from my WiiU

SkywardLink98

@Noonch Ok, friended you and gate is open. Memaw1 left, but you're welcome to catalog the 3 items I have. (Table, Chair and Wardrobe)

Ras

Question: what happens if I go in someone's Nook store and buy an item on display? Would they lose the ability to buy it that day? I looked around in someone's store, but I didn't want to buy something they may have wanted.

Ras

Xyphon22

@SkywardLink98 Sorry I missed you. If you are on again later or still have good prices tomorrow, I have the vanity, wall, and floor if you want.

Xyphon22

Noonch

Ras wrote:

Question: what happens if I go in someone's Nook store and buy an item on display? Would they lose the ability to buy it that day? I looked around in someone's store, but I didn't want to buy something they may have wanted.

Yes, once it's sold it's sold. But if they really want it you can give/sell it back to them and order it from your catalog or let them catalog it.

Sent from my WiiU

Usagi

does anyone have a pair of purple pansies or hybrids they wouldn't mind me buying off of?

~***DREAM ADDRESS: 4700 3334 8701 ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ***

friend code:4425-1910-3821

paranoir

I have full set of rococco that you are welcome to catalog

[/quote]

Thanks Memaw1, adding you now

paranoir

Memaw1

Ras wrote:

Yes, once it's bought, it's sold out. We usually ask if it's ok to shop and if yes, then they've been. Except for writing paper, melody cards

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

Memaw1

paranoir wrote:

I have full set of rococco that you are welcome to catalog

Thanks Memaw1, adding you now

[/quote]

You around now?

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

SkywardLink98

I have the Golden Clock, Wall, and I think the dresser all for sale in my retail for 350k a piece.

Knubbsal

I'm looking for an orange. I can offer a persimmon or any of the dlc items from game mania, ( well, the ones that can be ordered again )

AC:NL dream address: 7800-2289-7675

Usagi

Jazzer94 wrote:

Anyone have good turnip prices?

my turnip prices are 175 if that helps ^_^)/

~***DREAM ADDRESS: 4700 3334 8701 ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ***

friend code:4425-1910-3821

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic