3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Showing 4,081 to 4,100 of 5,219

AuthorMessage

Ras

4,081. Posted:

Memaw, I went into your town in a dream, and I like your paths. Most people seem to prefer pathing. I may eventually, but mine is kind of a wild forest. It's actually in fairly good order, and I'm working on some bush designs.

dok2heart, I have the crane game. I don't need anything for it. It would be best if you catalogued it (you pick it up and drop it and then you can order it from your own store). I use it in my home.

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket
Mirage: Antonio, Clay, Fauna, Flora, Harry, Hippeaux, Mallary

Dream address: 4200-2381-2210 (Pangola)
Dream address: (Mirage/Coming)
FC: 4124-5006-8926 (Main)
FC: 5129-1688-5267 (Secondary)

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

4,082. Posted:

Usagi wrote:

@memaw1 yes I'm around

It's open!

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage

dok2heart

4,083. Posted:

MF_MaxiMillion wrote:

dok2heart wrote:

Hello Everyone ^^
I am new to using a forum, but here goes:
I am looking for the ACNL Crane Game (Pink) in which I can pay bells for
I am also looking for some rare items only available in the Japanese Version of ACNL..like the sushi platters and other foods
all I have to give in exchange is bells so just name a price unless you are looking for a specific item as well that I might own..
Oh! and I also happened to get a hold of a zodiac dog in case this can be used in any exchange as well

I can order that Crane Game furniture for you, but you'll have to stop by my town to pick it up.

Yes please ^^ my friend code is 4656-6390-9099
what do I owe you? :3

Fc: 4656-6390-9099
Dream Address: 4800-2719-8090

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

4,084. Posted:

Ras wrote:

Memaw, I went into your town in a dream, and I like your paths. Most people seem to prefer pathing. I may eventually, but mine is kind of a wild forest. It's actually in fairly good order, and I'm working on some bush designs.

dok2heart, I have the crane game. I don't need anything for it. It would be best if you catalogued it (you pick it up and drop it and then you can order it from your own store). I use it in my home.

Going to your town in a dream tonight, talk to you tomorrow about it

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

dok2heart

4,085. Posted:

Ras wrote:

Thanks Ras! :) I just added your friend code, and I just added mine on my signature so you can add me as well :)

AuthorMessage

dok2heart

4,086. Posted:

MF_MaxiMillion wrote:

dok2heart wrote:

Hello Everyone ^^
I am new to using a forum, but here goes:
I am looking for the ACNL Crane Game (Pink) in which I can pay bells for
I am also looking for some rare items only available in the Japanese Version of ACNL..like the sushi platters and other foods
all I have to give in exchange is bells so just name a price unless you are looking for a specific item as well that I might own..
Oh! and I also happened to get a hold of a zodiac dog in case this can be used in any exchange as well

I can order that Crane Game furniture for you, but you'll have to stop by my town to pick it up.

I might get one from Ras.. ^^ but if you've already placed the order I will pay you back for it

AuthorMessage

Ras

4,087. Posted:

Let me go add your FC. I added Memaw's last night, but it isn't connecting to him adding mine? I haven't done a lot of online with my 3DS, so I may be doing it wrong.

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket

AuthorMessage

Ras

4,088. Posted:

You're probably not around right now, but my gate is open and the crane game is sitting outside the station. I added you, but it has both you and Memaw as provincially registered friends right now. So, I don't know if it'll work right now.

I don't require anything for the crane game, but if you want to drop off either an apple, orange, cherry, or peach, I wouldn't mind. :)

AuthorMessage

PandaTQueen

4,089. Posted:

Hi, if anyone has the hair-bow wig I will give you 200,000 bells

FC: 1650-1803-4404

PandaTQueen

3DS Friend Code: 1650-1803-4404

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

4,090. Posted:

PandaTQueen wrote:

The bow that goes in your hair?(looked up by that name, couldn't find it)

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

PandaTQueen

4,091. Posted:

Memaw1 wrote:

PandaTQueen wrote:

The bow that goes in your hair?(looked up by that name, couldn't find it)

type 'animal crossing new leaf hair-bow wig' into google images, you will find it

Edited on by PandaTQueen

PandaTQueen

AuthorMessage

dok2heart

4,092. Posted:

Ras wrote:

You're probably not around right now, but my gate is open and the crane game is sitting outside the station. I added you, but it has both you and Memaw as provincially registered friends right now. So, I don't know if it'll work right now.

I don't require anything for the crane game, but if you want to drop off either an apple, orange, cherry, or peach, I wouldn't mind. :)

Thanks so much ^^ it said the same on my DS as well this morning about being provincially registered..I just powered off and then back on and you appeared. kind of odd (sorry!) I don't think I have ever had to do that before, but then again I am not really familiar with adding friend codes. I will try to go this morning, but if your not on I will have to try later in the evening. I have to work till nine ><; I will be bringing fruit :)

AuthorMessage

MusicHeart

4,093. Posted:

Hi :3

I'm looking for some rare items that can not be acquired in the US Version of AC New Leaf
I don't have much in terms of rare items myself, but I have plenty of bells and some fruit: Apples, Pears, Lemon, etc.
Also, If anyone is looking for a certain item I will be more than happy to check my catalog for it.

Most of these items are exclusive to KOR and JAP versions of ACNL

Rococo furniture: Clock, Table, Dresser, Lamp
Hinaningyo
Snow Bunny
kadomatsu
kokeshi doll
Lily Lamp
Lily Record Player
Also any Japanese or Korean food items

Thanks in advance! ^-^

FC: 0662-3197-5578
DC:4900-2868-9178

MusicHeart

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3197-5578

AuthorMessage

PandaTQueen

4,094. Posted:

MusicHeart wrote:

I'm looking for some rare items that can not be acquired in the US Version of AC New Leaf
I don't have much in terms of rare items myself, but I have plenty of bells and some fruit: Apples, Pears, Lemon, etc.
Also, If anyone is looking for a certain item I will be more than happy to check my catalog for it.

Hinaningyo
Snow Bunny
kadomatsu
kokeshi doll
Lily Lamp
Lily Record Player

Thanks in advance! ^-^

I got the rococo table and dresser. If you see me online can you please open your town gates so I can give it to you :)
My friend code is 1650-1803-4404

Edited on by PandaTQueen

PandaTQueen

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

4,095. Posted:

MusicHeart wrote:

Hinaningyo
Snow Bunny
kadomatsu
kokeshi doll
Lily Lamp
Lily Record Player

Thanks in advance! ^-^

I have all rococco which you can catalog, and might have some other items but has to wait till tomorrow if that's ok,

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

MusicHeart

4,096. Posted:

Memaw1 wrote:

MusicHeart wrote:

Hinaningyo
Snow Bunny
kadomatsu
kokeshi doll
Lily Lamp
Lily Record Player

Thanks in advance! ^-^

I have all rococco which you can catalog, and might have some other items but has to wait till tomorrow if that's ok,

Thank you so much! Do you have a certain time that you will be on tomorrow?

MusicHeart

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3197-5578

AuthorMessage

Ras

4,097. Posted:

Dok, let me go through this bug trophy ceremony and I'll open my gates. I can leave them open all night, unless it closes the club. I will then have to shut them to get my song of the week, though I think it probably stays open.

Go ahead and take the crane game with you so you can use it immediately. I can order a new one for myself. I need to spend money to get my store to the final stage anyway.

AuthorMessage

dok2heart

4,098. Posted:

Ras wrote:

Dok, let me go through this bug trophy ceremony and I'll open my gates. I can leave them open all night, unless it closes the club. I will then have to shut them to get my song of the week, though I think it probably stays open.

Go ahead and take the crane game with you so you can use it immediately. I can order a new one for myself. I need to spend money to get my store to the final stage anyway.

Thank you so much!!! I really do appreciate it. If there is anything I can help you with later on let me know ^^

AuthorMessage

Ras

4,099. Posted:

Hey, thanks a lot! I didn't know you had visited--I was away from my 3DS--and now I have a whole lot of fruit! :) I can't wait to plant these suckers! :D

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

4,100. Posted:

MusicHeart wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

MusicHeart wrote:

Hinaningyo
Snow Bunny
kadomatsu
kokeshi doll
Lily Lamp
Lily Record Player

Thanks in advance! ^-^

Thank you so much! Do you have a certain time that you will be on tomorrow?

On pretty much all day, I'll add your fc right now

Stay on path, don't run