Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Showing 4,061 to 4,080 of 5,235

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

4,061. Posted:

Karnations wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

Karnations wrote:

Does anyone have pieces from the Rococo series? I'm looking for the chair, lamp, shelf, sofa, and wardrobe.

I have all pieces if you want to catalog
Have any zen furniture or toy shop. We don't have to trade..just asking around

No, I unfortunately don't. Sorry! I'll add your FC now if it's alright with you.

Also, I'm new to trading and the whole process. I just have to come into your town, pick up the items you've dropped, and drop them once they're cataloged right? o_o;

Correct
I added you, want to come now?

Edited on by Memaw1

Fc: 3883-5628-9096
Have 4 characters: corinne, memaw, piper, kyle
Houses are rustic, antique, harmonious ,toy shop
do not shovel or chop, DO NOT pick flowers or mushrooms
Stay on path, don't run
Feel free to take fruit- I have all
Dream address 4700-2847-6813

AuthorMessage

Karnations

4,062. Posted:

Memaw1 wrote:

Karnations wrote:

Memaw1 wrote:

Karnations wrote:

Does anyone have pieces from the Rococo series? I'm looking for the chair, lamp, shelf, sofa, and wardrobe.

I have all pieces if you want to catalog
Have any zen furniture or toy shop. We don't have to trade..just asking around

No, I unfortunately don't. Sorry! I'll add your FC now if it's alright with you.

Also, I'm new to trading and the whole process. I just have to come into your town, pick up the items you've dropped, and drop them once they're cataloged right? o_o;

Correct
I added you, want to come now?

Yeah, sure! :)

Edited on by Karnations

Currently playing AC:NL.
3DS FC is 4356-0205-7193.

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

4,063. Posted:

@karnations, gathering stuff and I'll open

It's open

Edited on by Memaw1

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

Usagi

4,064. Posted:

does anyone have a paulownia closet and or low screen? they can sell me or something?

~***DREAM ADDRESS: 4700 3334 8701 ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ***

friend code:4425-1910-3821

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1910-3821

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

4,065. Posted:

Usagi wrote:

does anyone have a paulownia closet and or low screen? they can sell me or something?

Have both usagi, you can catalog
Going to bed, contact me tomorrow, if you have any zen or toy shop stuff, would love to catalog

Edited on by Memaw1

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

nWoElite

4,066. Posted:

Turnips 435 in my town right now..

FC: Bizzy - 3523-2375-6481
Playlist: Pokemon White/White 2, SF4, ACNL.

Twitter: mrMajesti

AuthorMessage

Ras

4,067. Posted:

Memaw, when you say feel free to take fruit, do you have it lying around, or is it okay to shake your trees? :) I've been playing since early July, but I've never visited another town except for in a dream. I definitely would love some apples, oranges, cherries, and peaches. I would be tempted to ask for a few furniture items I'm looking for, but I'm content to wait for them through normal gameplay. I don't want to become used to looking stuff up and grabbing it from someone else.

I'll post my FC and Dream Address later. I need to update my DA, and it should be a good time to do so since there is no construction going on with the Autumn Moon festival happening last night.

Just some info:

Villagers: Deidre, Kabuki, Pompom, Lucha, Bree, Sterling, Gala, Jitters, Hugh, Bones

I still have my original nine neighbors. I like them all and have a good relationship with them all, so I've always denied their requests to leave. I decided to let Hugh go and immediately regretted it, but he pretty much begged me to let him stay. I then got Bones this week. I don't know him too well. He's okay, but I kind of wanted Fauna.

My house is in its final, six room state. I'm pretty happy with four of the six rooms, and the other two (kitchen and bathroom) are not so bad. The bathroom is the one I will overhaul when I find the right stuff.

Though every village I've ever visited in a dream has subscribed to the custom pathing method, I prefer to leave mine in a more natural state. I did make a rock tile. I'm no artist, but it looks alright. But, so far, I've only used it in a specific fountain park I made.

That's more info than anyone cares about, but it's my first time here.

Dream address: 4200-2381-2210
FC: 4124-5006-8926

Edited on by Ras

Pangola: Bree, Deirdre, Gala, Hugh, Jitters, Kabuki, Mott, Pompom, Sterling, Rocket
Mirage: Antonio, Clay, Fauna, Flora, Harry, Hippeaux, Mallary

Dream address: 4200-2381-2210 (Pangola)
Dream address: (Mirage/Coming)
FC: 4124-5006-8926 (Main)
FC: 5129-1688-5267 (Secondary)

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

4,068. Posted:

Ras wrote:

Memaw, when you say feel free to take fruit, do you have it lying around, or is it okay to shake your trees? :) I've been playing since early July, but I've never visited another town except for in a dream. I definitely would love some apples, oranges, cherries, and peaches. I would be tempted to ask for a few furniture items I'm looking for, but I'm content to wait for them through normal gameplay. I don't want to become used to looking stuff up and grabbing it from someone else.

I'll post my FC and Dream Address later. I need to update my DA, and it should be a good time to do so since there is no construction going on with the Autumn Moon festival happening last night.

Just some info:

Villagers: Deidre, Kabuki, Pompom, Lucha, Bree, Sterling, Gala, Jitters, Hugh, Bones

I still have my original nine neighbors. I like them all and have a good relationship with them all, so I've always denied their requests to leave. I decided to let Hugh go and immediately regretted it, but he pretty much begged me to let him stay. I then got Bones this week. I don't know him too well. He's okay, but I kind of wanted Fauna.

My house is in its final, six room state. I'm pretty happy with four of the six rooms, and the other two (kitchen and bathroom) are not so bad. The bathroom is the one I will overhaul when I find the right stuff.

Though every village I've ever visited in a dream has subscribed to the custom pathing method, I prefer to leave mine in a more natural state. I did make a rock tile. I'm no artist, but it looks alright. But, so far, I've only used it in a specific fountain park I made.

That's more info than anyone cares about, but it's my first time here.

@ Ras.............Nice to meet you ras, added your friend code so add mine back? I did a few paths where I walk most, I'm pretty established having played since June.
Have 4 characters, first was corinne , now have memaw, piper, kyle w rustic house, antique, harmonious and toy shop respectively. Have all fruit, anyone is welcome to shake trees, just don't pick my flowers or mushrooms. Have a lot of hybrids so sometimes if asked will give some. Often people will catalog sets of furniture or items I have. See you later! My friend code is. 3883-5628-9096

Dream address: 4200-2381-2210
FC: 4124-5006-8926

Edited on by Memaw1

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

4,069. Posted:

Ed is packed up ready to move if anyone is interested

He's really nice, not the strong guy or conceited guy, not demanding, and said he doesn't know where he's going to go

Edited on by Memaw1

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

nWoElite

4,070. Posted:

If there are any football (American) fans around I created a Texans Jersey. I know some of you aren't HTx fans but It will at least give you a blueprint to make your own..

FC: Bizzy - 3523-2375-6481
Playlist: Pokemon White/White 2, SF4, ACNL.

Twitter: mrMajesti

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

4,071. Posted:

nWoElite wrote:

If there are any football (American) fans around I created a Texans Jersey. I know some of you aren't HTx fans but It will at least give you a blueprint to make your own..

Shoot yeah! Falcons, steelers, giants, dogs, noles. Would love it
Got a football helmet and MVP shirt for all my charac to wear on game days

Edited on by Memaw1

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

Usagi

4,072. Posted:

thanks!!:) how much to catalog them? and
by zen do you mean asian furniture and I think i have some toy shop furniture in my catalog but maybe you will need to be specific on what you are looking for. ^ ^

Memaw1 wrote:

Usagi wrote:

Have both usagi, you can catalog
Going to bed, contact me tomorrow, if you have any zen or toy shop stuff, would love to catalog

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

4,073. Posted:

@usagi. Lol, no charge to catalog, can't believe people do that. Kiddie wall? Bed? Whatever lol
Anyway if you're around now you can come to me, look at zen house and see if there's anything else you need
Both paulonia and low screen are oriental

Edited on by Memaw1

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

David021

4,074. Posted:

Hey guys. I have an extra golden screen and was hoping to swap it for other extra gold furniture any of you may have?
Let me know. :)

Name: David.
Town Name: Wardrobe.
Friend Code (3DS): 3711-7795-9422
Native Fruit: Pears.
Looking For: Blue furniture, gold nuggets/gold furniture/golden roses, robo furniture, perfect fruit, good turnip prices...
Can Offer: Money, fossils, silver axes, fruit, etc.

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

4,075. Posted:

Anyone want ed the horse, he is packed, really nice , no strongman or conceited, not demanding. I'm sorry he's moving ,didn't give me a chance to say no

@usagi ready when you are

Edited on by Memaw1

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

Usagi

4,076. Posted:

@memaw1 ok i guess i will order u the kiddie wall and bed (^ v ^) just let me know as soon as your gates are open and thank you!

AuthorMessage

dok2heart

4,077. Posted:

Hello Everyone ^^
I am new to using a forum, but here goes:
I am looking for the ACNL Crane Game (Pink) in which I can pay bells for
I am also looking for some rare items only available in the Japanese Version of ACNL..like the sushi platters and other foods
all I have to give in exchange is bells so just name a price unless you are looking for a specific item as well that I might own..
Oh! and I also happened to get a hold of a zodiac dog in case this can be used in any exchange as well

Fc: 4656-6390-9099
Dream Address: 4800-2719-8090

AuthorMessage

Memaw1

4,078. Posted:

Usagi wrote:

@memaw1 ok i guess i will order u the kiddie wall and bed (^ v ^) just let me know as soon as your gates are open and thank you!

No,no, I'll find them. Just come catalog, are you around now?

Stay on path, don't run

AuthorMessage

Usagi

4,079. Posted:

@memaw1 yes I'm around

AuthorMessage

MF_MaxiMillion

4,080. Posted:

dok2heart wrote:

Hello Everyone ^^
I am new to using a forum, but here goes:
I am looking for the ACNL Crane Game (Pink) in which I can pay bells for
I am also looking for some rare items only available in the Japanese Version of ACNL..like the sushi platters and other foods
all I have to give in exchange is bells so just name a price unless you are looking for a specific item as well that I might own..
Oh! and I also happened to get a hold of a zodiac dog in case this can be used in any exchange as well

I can order that Crane Game furniture for you, but you'll have to stop by my town to pick it up.

Love my 3DS, Fighting games and Zombies. Enuff' said.
Check out my website for reviews! MaxiMillion Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Dream Address: 6200-2457-2458),
Want Soul Calibur 2 HD Online for Wii U? Support it here!

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6242-9163 | Twitter: MF_MaxiMillion