Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 5,280

Kitty1342

Hello all

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

BlazeCrow

does anyone have the following Bear Pole,Eagle Pole,Raven Pole or a mushroom mural?

BlazeCrow

Nintendo Network ID: BLAZECROW

tobibra

Kitty1342 wrote:

Hello all

Good moring, we can take thar aura screen now if you want

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

tobibra

BlazeCrow wrote:

does anyone have the following Bear Pole,Eagle Pole,Raven Pole or a mushroom mural?

I can request a eaglepole from tha catalog later today, you can get it tomorrow

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Kitty1342

Tobias95 wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

Hello all

Good moring, we can take thar aura screen now if you want

Yeah whenever you are ready^^

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

tobibra

Kitty1342 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

Hello all

Good moring, we can take thar aura screen now if you want

Yeah whenever you are ready^^

I open the gates now ^^

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Kitty1342

I'm giving away these items:

Blue falcon
bad bro stache
rose sofa (x2)
vera suit (shirt)
cosmos fan
cool globe
virtual boy (x2)
Lily record player (x2)
s.s. dolphin
Toad hat
Fi mask
violet screen
Crew's monitor

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

tobibra

Can I have a virtual boy, pritty pleas?

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

tobibra

Thanks for everything ^^ hope you liked my show off room ^^

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Kitty1342

Tobias95 wrote:

Can I have a virtual boy, pritty pleas?

I am glad you wanted it

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

tobibra

Kitty1342 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Can I have a virtual boy, pritty pleas?

I am glad you wanted it

I would paid up to 5k if I had to ^^ happy I got it free

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Kitty1342

Tobias95 wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Can I have a virtual boy, pritty pleas?

I am glad you wanted it

I would paid up to 5k if I had to ^^ happy I got it free

Yeah free is always great hehe

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

tobibra

Tomorrow my show off room will get bigger

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

tobibra

Could you save the cool globe for me? I would like to have it

Edited on by tobibra

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Kitty1342

Yeah for sure. I think I have two also so if someone else wants one I still have one

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

tobibra

Kitty1342 wrote:

Yeah for sure. I think I have two also so if someone else wants one I still have one

Ope. Your gates, then can see your house too ^^

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

tigermask

Shire wrote:

Private, your Astro CD player has arrived.

Eli, I've got your red vase and hearth, but the deer scare won't be here till tomorrow. Er, not Eli, Tiger. I have Tiger's stuff.

@Shire
Cool. I've added your friend code. Is there anything you want/need? I can be online any time today you're free.

3DS Friend Code - 0087-2886-9002
Nintendo Network ID - SamSteel

tobibra

Tobias95 wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

Yeah for sure. I think I have two also so if someone else wants one I still have one

Ope. Your gates, then can see your house too ^^

And if I had anything you wanted, you can have it as long as it wasnt in my show off room

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Kitty1342

Tobias95 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

Yeah for sure. I think I have two also so if someone else wants one I still have one

Ope. Your gates, then can see your house too ^^

And if I had anything you wanted, you can have it as long as it wasnt in my show off room

Thank you thats very nice. I don't know if I will be on for a while. But there is always a possibility that I will but if you are tired or have something to do, you dont have to wait up for me.

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

tobibra

Kitty1342 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

Yeah for sure. I think I have two also so if someone else wants one I still have one

Ope. Your gates, then can see your house too ^^

And if I had anything you wanted, you can have it as long as it wasnt in my show off room

Thank you thats very nice. I don't know if I will be on for a while. But there is always a possibility that I will but if you are tired or have something to do, you dont have to wait up for me.

Ok, see ya when it fits for bouth of us ^^
(I dont mean to be anoying if you feel it that way)

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic