Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 5,280

tobibra

Coming too you now ^^

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

JoshdahYosh

U bet!

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

IGN: OfficialPrivate991
PM me with Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter:

tobibra

Thank you for trade

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

JoshdahYosh

Np

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

PM me with Backloggery!

JoshdahYosh

Added and open and maybe bring the sloppy carpet

PM me with Backloggery!

tigermask

@OfficialPrivate

I think I've got the Robo-table, I'll double check. Also, I'm quite keen for 7/11 stuff if you've still got it going?

3DS Friend Code - 0087-2886-9002
Nintendo Network ID - SamSteel

JoshdahYosh

@tigermask
Thx for looking for robo table! And no I really don't want to sell my 7/11. I'm pretty attached to it.

PM me with Backloggery!

tigermask

Fair enough. Just check the catalog and don't have Robo-table but will check with my brother. I think he's collecting Robo stuff.

3DS Friend Code - 0087-2886-9002
Nintendo Network ID - SamSteel

JoshdahYosh

@tigermask
Thx cuz!

PM me with Backloggery!

ELI-ASH

all i need is Parasaur skull & Mammoth skull to finish my exhibit! Please let me know if any of you guys have a spare.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

tobibra

If anoone have a Virtual boy they dont want, I can take it for 5k
And Zach, we trades the cases tomorrow ^^

Edited on by tobibra

tobibra

ELI-ASH wrote:

all i need is Parasaur skull & Mammoth skull to finish my exhibit! Please let me know if any of you guys have a spare.

If I find one or both of them tomorrow, I can sell them to you

Shire

Private, your Astro CD player has arrived.

Eli, I've got your red vase and hearth, but the deer scare won't be here till tomorrow. Er, not Eli, Tiger. I have Tiger's stuff.

Edited on by Shire

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

JoshdahYosh

@Shire open your gates pls so I can get my astro item.

PM me with Backloggery!

Zach777

@ELI-ASH

Are you online tand able to trade the saber tooth tiger torso?

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260

Shire

ELI-ASH wrote:

@Shire I didn't order that i believe your looking for @tigermask
In other news i got your exotic bureu

Yeah, I just realised that.

And thanks. When can I pick it up?

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic