Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 5,292

JoshdahYosh

@Tobias95
It is perfectly safe my friend!

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

IGN: OfficialPrivate991
PM me with Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter:

tobibra

OfficialPrivate wrote:

@Tobias95
It is perfectly safe my friend!

Ok, im fine then. But I would prefer a real over a clone. I added you on my 3ds.
Btw, the way you talks rembers me of Redd :s

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

JoshdahYosh

@Tobias95 It really doesn't matter if its real or cloned
But thx cuz!
EDIT: Added you and my gate is open

Edited on by JoshdahYosh

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

PM me with Backloggery!

Shire

tigermask wrote:

Cheers @Shire! I've added your friend code. I'll open my town in the next half hour.

Sorry, I need to order all the stuff for you from T&T. I've already ordered a lot today, so it probably won't all be delivered until tomorrow.

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

tobibra

OfficialPrivate wrote:

@Tobias95 It really doesn't matter if its real or cloned
But thx cuz!

The gates open noes now

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

tobibra

I am sorry, but I cant do it. My moral says its wrong. If you didnt tell me about you do cloning, I would finished the trade, beleving it was the real deal.

JoshdahYosh

Uhhh does anyone have a robo-table I can catalog?

PM me with Backloggery!

JoshdahYosh

@Tobias95 ..... :/ Uhhh yeah I do have ligit 7/11 u know. But suit yourself.

PM me with Backloggery!

tobibra

Thanks but no.

tobibra

OfficialPrivate wrote:

@Tobias95 ..... :/ Uhhh yeah I do have ligit 7/11 u know. But suit yourself.

Did you mean legit or ligth?
If legit, I want that model, pleas ^^

Edited on by tobibra

JoshdahYosh

@Tobias95 Bleh! Yes I meant legit. Sorry. Heheh

PM me with Backloggery!

JoshdahYosh

@ELI-ASH I know u r not talking to me but I have it

PM me with Backloggery!

tobibra

Coming too you now ^^

JoshdahYosh

U bet!

PM me with Backloggery!

tobibra

Thank you for trade

JoshdahYosh

Np

PM me with Backloggery!

JoshdahYosh

Added and open and maybe bring the sloppy carpet

PM me with Backloggery!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic