Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Posts 2,041 to 2,060 of 5,280

Shire

Hey, does anyone have the exotic bureau? It's the last thing I need to complete the set.

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

tobibra

Tobias95 wrote:

How do I put the resetti on it

I will ask again Zach, how do I use them to showcase my things like Reggie did?
If I cant, they are useless to me. And I would like to trade back later.
I am realy Sorry for the missunderstanding, but if they are useless and you wont trade it back (or for somthing els with a value of 40k, I wont trade with you later.) again, I am sorry,

Edited on by tobibra

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Shire

ELI-ASH wrote:

Shire wrote:

Hey, does anyone have the exotic bureau? It's the last thing I need to complete the set.

I have it but i need to order it.

That would be awesome.

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

Shire

Tobias95 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

How do I put the resetti on it

I will ask again Zach, how do I use them to showcase my things like Reggie did?
If I cant, they are useless to me. And I would like to trade back later.
I am realy Sorry for the missunderstanding, but if they are useless and you wont trade it back (or for somthing els with a value of 40k, I wont trade with you later.) again, I am sorry,

If you're talking about glass display cases, they just function like tables. Some things you can put on them, and some things you can't. There's no trick to it.

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

tobibra

Shire wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

How do I put the resetti on it

I will ask again Zach, how do I use them to showcase my things like Reggie did?
If I cant, they are useless to me. And I would like to trade back later.
I am realy Sorry for the missunderstanding, but if they are useless and you wont trade it back (or for somthing els with a value of 40k, I wont trade with you later.) again, I am sorry,

If you're talking about glass display cases, they just function like tables. Some things you can put on them, and some things you can't. There's no trick to it.

Thank you.I would like to trade three of them back and get three glass dispay cases cause that was what I thougth I got.

Edited on by tobibra

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

tobibra

So Zach, will you pleas be nice and trade three glasscases for the three notglass cases or trade back 30.000 bells?
And I am realy sorry for the inconviniense I caused.

Edited on by tobibra

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

BlazeCrow

anyone here got a mushroom mural or anything gameshow related?

BlazeCrow

Nintendo Network ID: BLAZECROW

Shire

BlazeCrow wrote:

anyone here got a mushroom mural or anything gameshow related?

You've already got the buzzer, right? Do you need the wheel of fortune?

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

tigermask

I'm after the hearth, deer scare and tokonoma. I'll pay 25k for each or 100k for all 3. Also looking for a tea vase, red vase and steel folding chair. I'll pay 10k each for them.

3DS Friend Code - 0087-2886-9002
Nintendo Network ID - SamSteel

Shire

tigermask wrote:

I'm after the hearth, deer scare and tokonoma. I'll pay 25k for each or 100k for all 3. Also looking for a tea vase, red vase and steel folding chair. I'll pay 10k each for them.

I can order you the hearth, deer scare, and red vase.

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

tigermask

@Shire
Awesome! 60k for the lot ok?

Edited on by tigermask

3DS Friend Code - 0087-2886-9002
Nintendo Network ID - SamSteel

JoshdahYosh

@Shire
did u add me yet?

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

IGN: OfficialPrivate991
PM me with Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter:

Zach777

@Eli-Ash

On now if you're open.

@Tobias

I will give you 3 later today. Wasn't clear on what you wanted specifically. I'm going hiking and only have time to trade with Eli-Ash really fast so maybe 8 hours from now?

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260

BlazeCrow

Shire wrote:

BlazeCrow wrote:

anyone here got a mushroom mural or anything gameshow related?

You've already got the buzzer, right? Do you need the wheel of fortune?

theres a game wheel?

BlazeCrow

Nintendo Network ID: BLAZECROW

tobibra

Lets take it tomorrow Zach. 2 at nigth its to late for me ^^

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

tobibra

I want:
Virtual boy Paying 5k
7 eleven stuff from Japan. Paying 20k for the 7 eleven model or Counter
Other cool stuff not released here in Norway

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

tigermask

I'm still looking for deer scare, hearth and tokonoma. I will pay 25k each or 100k for all 3. Looking for tea vase, red vase and folding chair, 10k for any of those. Also looking for a Black Katana, 100k.

3DS Friend Code - 0087-2886-9002
Nintendo Network ID - SamSteel

JoshdahYosh

@Tobias95
u want the best buy dlc from
the U.S.? I have all of them :]

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

IGN: OfficialPrivate991
PM me with Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic