Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 5,261

Zach777

@ELI-ASH

From the Nook store catalogue. I can have it by tomorrow.

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260

Lalivero

rjsison wrote:

Hey! I'm lookinig for Astro furniture, a complete set would do nicely, however i'd rather pay in bells. and how do we trade fairly in AC to avoid scams, just wondering.

One of you just has to be brave, ha. I have an Astro sofa, lamp, table, and TV. If you're ok with it though, mind if it's only so you can catalog?

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

ELI-ASH

Zach777 wrote:

@ELI-ASH

From the Nook store catalogue. I can have it by tomorrow.

I don't think you can order fossils. they show up in the catalog but they are not ordable. I have found the saber tooth torso so if iever dig it up again i'll let you know.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

ELI-ASH

Im buying any fossil for 35k a piece (except for Single/Styraco) I started collecting miniatures ^_^
My museum still needs:
T. Rex Skull
Parasaur Skull
Dimetrodon Tail
Stego Tail
Farthest single fossil to the left
Archelon Torso/Tail?
2 piece fossil (dunno name yet XD)

I can offer:
Archeopteryx
Stego Torso
Tricera Skull
Tricera Tail
Diplo Skull
Diplo Hip
Styraco SkullX2
Styraco Torso
Dimetrodon SkullX2
Spino TorsoX2
T. rex TorsoX2
Pachy SkullX2
Ptera Right Wing
Dinosaur EggX2
Raptor TorsoX2
Iguanodon skull
Fern Fossil
Ammonite
Shark Tooth

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

JoshdahYosh

@3DSAllDay I would like a gold clock, and is it possible i can buy some gold furniture from u? Before we can make a trade though I have to do a another trade with someone and do some cloning.

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

IGN: OfficialPrivate991
PM me with Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter:

rjsison

Chriiis wrote:

rjsison wrote:

Hey! I'm lookinig for Astro furniture, a complete set would do nicely, however i'd rather pay in bells. and how do we trade fairly in AC to avoid scams, just wondering.

One of you just has to be brave, ha. I have an Astro sofa, lamp, table, and TV. If you're ok with it though, mind if it's only so you can catalog?

Yeah; i could use the sofa, table, and tv. Thanks!

rjsison

JoshdahYosh

@Philip_J_Reed
Gate open until 11am central

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

IGN: OfficialPrivate991
PM me with Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter:

ShanaRawr

I have a spare silver shovel

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

SkywardLink98

Buying Emeralds for 5k a piece.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DSAllDay

OfficialPrivate wrote:

@3DSAllDay I would like a gold clock, and is it possible i can buy some gold furniture from u? Before we can make a trade though I have to do a another trade with someone and do some cloning.

So gold clock for the gold floor? Im not interested in selling the other gold furniture for bells.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

JoshdahYosh

Wat would I have to give If i want other gold furniture?

Hey hi ho! I have a shop called Joshua Junction in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Why not come on down to my shop?
We change our stock daily! And I'll be very happy to add people to my friend list! :D

IGN: OfficialPrivate991
PM me with Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Private991 | Twitter:

3DSAllDay

I am only interested in the gold floor for now but if the gold clock is not enough let me know.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

Kitty1342

ShanaRawr wrote:

Looking for - Kitchen item's, Bathroom item's and Beach item's

Kitchen items: Kitchen corner, kitchen sink, pot rack, ranch wall rack, Range (Oven), sink, stove
Animated kitchen items: Dishwasher, freezer, Bread box, electric kettle, Microwave, mixer, refrigerator, revolving spice rack

‘Things you can put in a kitchen’ items: Alpine chair, Large alpine table, corkboard, Display shelves, lunch tray, ice-cream case, milk case, pickle jar, salad bar, shaved-ice maker, Soda case, soda fountain, tea set, toaster, water cooler

Bathroom items: Bathroom sink, Princess dresser, shower stall

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

ShanaRawr

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Looking for - Kitchen item's, Bathroom item's and Beach item's

Kitchen items: Kitchen corner, kitchen sink, pot rack, ranch wall rack, Range (Oven), sink, stove
Animated kitchen items: Dishwasher, freezer, Bread box, electric kettle, Microwave, mixer, refrigerator, revolving spice rack

‘Things you can put in a kitchen’ items: Alpine chair, Large alpine table, corkboard, Display shelves, lunch tray, ice-cream case, milk case, pickle jar, salad bar, shaved-ice maker, Soda case, soda fountain, tea set, toaster, water cooler

Bathroom items: Bathroom sink, Princess dresser, shower stall

Oh oh oh oh oh!!!!!! I need kitchen sink, Bread box, pot rack & Bathroom sink, shower stall & lastly a tea set would love all those things !!!!!

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

Gold

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Buying Emeralds for 5k a piece.

Willing to take your offer.

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

Kitty1342

ShanaRawr wrote:

Oh oh oh oh oh!!!!!! I need kitchen sink, Bread box, pot rack & Bathroom sink, shower stall & lastly a tea set would love all those things !!!!!

Awesome I will get them all today and give them to you^^

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

ShanaRawr

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Oh oh oh oh oh!!!!!! I need kitchen sink, Bread box, pot rack & Bathroom sink, shower stall & lastly a tea set would love all those things !!!!!

Awesome I will get them all today and give them to you^^

Oh your an angel thank you sweetie <3

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

PWalk

I've got more bamboo than I know what to do with, if you need some let me know.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6643-7608

Kitty1342

ShanaRawr wrote:

Kitty1342 wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Oh oh oh oh oh!!!!!! I need kitchen sink, Bread box, pot rack & Bathroom sink, shower stall & lastly a tea set would love all those things !!!!!

Awesome I will get them all today and give them to you^^

Oh your an angel thank you sweetie <3

Awww you are too nice^///^

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

NintendoPlayer

Hello fellow Animal Crossers! I have a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of, And I'm also looking for a few things as well! First off I need the Mushroom Mural Floor, The Master Sword and Link's Hero's Pants, as far as I know that's it for the Nintendo stuff! I also need the Spinosaurus torso! I also need some stuff from the "Classic" series as well as the "Kiddie" series I will also trade for art (real) and rare flowers, or anything else that's rare is some way, and of course straight up bells! Anyway now here is the list of stuff I need to get rid of.

  1. Varia suit pants 2. Yoshi's egg 3.Fi mask 4. Toad hat 5. Varia suit shoes 6.Hero's cap 7. Blue falcon 8. Blue pikmin 9. Virtual boy 10. Hero's cap 11. S.S. dolphin 12. Hero's cap for the third time 13. Pikmin 14. Big bro's mustache 15. Metroid 16. Toad hat 17. Midna's mask 18. Blue pikmin 19. Metroid 20. Big bro's mustache 21. Fire bar 22. Varia suit pants 23. Wii balance board 24. Pipe 25. Blue pikmin 26. Varia suit 27. Big bro's mustache ( I got a few more coming, laugh laugh ) 28. Block 29. Pikmin 30. Fire bar 31. Blue falcon 32. Big bro's mustache 33. Arwing 34. Blue pikmin 35. Fire flower 36. Three more big bro's mustache's ( That's it ) 37. Toad hat 38. Majora's mask 39. Red pikmin 40 Varia suit shoes 41. Mario kart 42 Varia suit shoes.
    I also have a bunch of balloons and bubble wands and tweeters and all the stuff you get from streetpassing with the same person more than once! Thanks have a great day!

NintendoPlayer

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic