3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Showing 1,741 to 1,760 of 5,127

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlazeCrow

1,741. Posted:

gates are open.

BlazeCrow

3DS Friend Code: 2105-9074-4021 | Nintendo Network ID: BLAZECROW

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mamp

1,742. Posted:

Also is there a way to get a hold of those little popper things they use when you add a new object to your town and if so does anyone have some i need lots of them for the drag show contest I'm hosting tomorrow.

Marry Me!!!
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlazeCrow

1,743. Posted:

mamp wrote:

Also is there a way to get a hold of those little popper things they use when you add a new object to your town and if so does anyone have some i need lots of them for the drag show contest I'm hosting tomorrow.

did u have a bad connection?

BlazeCrow

3DS Friend Code: 2105-9074-4021 | Nintendo Network ID: BLAZECROW

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mamp

1,744. Posted:

BlazeCrow wrote:

mamp wrote:

Also is there a way to get a hold of those little popper things they use when you add a new object to your town and if so does anyone have some i need lots of them for the drag show contest I'm hosting tomorrow.

did u have a bad connection?

Something happened with my game actually and it was forced to shut down

Marry Me!!!
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheTwilcorn

1,745. Posted:

how much for a toy hammer?

add me on 3ds Jman 2750-1234-1862
nnid justinbug2

Twitter: larryorangebird

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tobias95

1,746. Posted:

ELI-ASH@ do you still want a gold nugget?

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kitty1342

1,747. Posted:

Shadow2012 wrote:

My fc is 0302-0013-6194

Okay sorry its so late but I will add you.

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlazeCrow

1,748. Posted:

TheTwilcorn wrote:

how much for a toy hammer?

got to buy it from the island.

Edited on by BlazeCrow

BlazeCrow

3DS Friend Code: 2105-9074-4021 | Nintendo Network ID: BLAZECROW

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kitty1342

1,749. Posted:

Shadow2012 wrote:

Kitty ill bye some sapphire

How many did you want to buy? I only have six but if you bring a bag of fertilizer to me I'll give you all 6 of the sappires for 20k

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShanaRawr

1,750. Posted:

Does anyone want my complete balloon set? either for dirt cheap/some fruit or for free :) its annoying me now >.< have some duplicates too JUST WANT IT GONE!

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

1,751. Posted:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Does anyone want my complete balloon set? either for dirt cheap/some fruit or for free :) its annoying me now >.< have some duplicates too JUST WANT IT GONE!

what i do with my balloon stuff is put it in retail and sell them for about 5k XD sometimes villagers will still buy them.

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My Animal Crossing/Random Tumblr
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ReshiramZekrom

1,752. Posted:

@Shadow2012 I have a sapphire.
@ShanaRawr How about the whole set for 5k? XD

Edited on by ReshiramZekrom

<insert signature here>

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0481-2094 | Nintendo Network ID: FunkyKongFR | Twitter: ReshiramZekrom

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

1,753. Posted:

any1 have a T-rex skull? Im looking for 2. I can offer.
Archeopteryx
Stego Torso
Tricera Tail
Diplo Skull
Styraco SkullX2
Styraco Torso
Dimetrodon SkullX2
Spino Torso

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My Animal Crossing/Random Tumblr
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShanaRawr

1,754. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

ShanaRawr wrote:

Does anyone want my complete balloon set? either for dirt cheap/some fruit or for free :) its annoying me now >.< have some duplicates too JUST WANT IT GONE!

what i do with my balloon stuff is put it in retail and sell them for about 5k XD sometimes villagers will still buy them.

LOL!!! thats what i do with alot of items i want to see in my neighbours house >.< most i just send in mail back to them ahaha hoping for new stuff in return!

Problem is i made a room with balloon stuff and now i have so much its doing my head in >.< think i will get rid of this and then do what you do in retail when i see them flying above me ^_^

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShanaRawr

1,755. Posted:

ReshiramZekrom wrote:

@Shadow2012 I have a sapphire.
@ShanaRawr How about the whole set for 5k? XD

Ahahahaaa thats a done deal my friend LOL! i need to go on and do my daily bits as i havent been on yet today and then if you are being serious ill open up my gates and add ya ^_^

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kitty1342

1,756. Posted:

Does anyone have Retail giving extra bells for Red Snappers or Barred Knifejaw? I am being over run with all of them and I really want to sell them when they are worth more.

3DS Friend Code 1392 - 4178 - 9864

Looking for hybrid plants (especially blue roses) and food items.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ReshiramZekrom

1,757. Posted:

@ShanaRawr I was being serious.

<insert signature here>

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0481-2094 | Nintendo Network ID: FunkyKongFR | Twitter: ReshiramZekrom

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shadow2012

1,758. Posted:

Kitty its a deal i think ur in my friend list now

Shadow2012

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShanaRawr

1,759. Posted:

ReshiramZekrom wrote:

@ShanaRawr I was being serious.

Well i havent finished what i am doing ^_^ so when would you like to come pick up all your stuff lol

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shadow2012

1,760. Posted:

So when ur online and im online open ur gate and ill bring 20k for the sapphire

Shadow2012