Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 5,292

Feebas

Got the samurai top today if anyone wants it?

Nintendo Network I.D. Feebas
3ds friend code: 1805-2161-5520

Chomposaur

anybody selling mermaid items ? ( I have the screen, carpet, wallpaper and the dresser ) Reply back if your interested in selling

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Chomposaur

Also buying any Gyriods for 5000 each Thanks

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Blathers

Selling hibiscus sprouts en masse.

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!
After two years of no 3DS, I'm back!

Bulbousaur

Does anyone have any Ninja clothing other than the hat and top?

Also looking for any fruit other than oranges or pears.

@Feebas I have the Samurai wig, so I might go for that. What do you want for it?

Edited on by Bulbousaur

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Kibo

@JogurtTheYogurt I got a couple gyroids if you want,i think like 8

3DS FC: 2938-6414-1019
Mostly only play New Leaf.
~Kibo

Whopper744

Does anyone out there have any Pikmin items? Preferably the Pikmin flower pot thing. let me know if interested. We can work more of a deal too depending on what you want or what you have.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Some online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one of them to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Whopper744

uberluigi wrote:

Anybody selling any starfox items or varia helmet?

I have a Varia Helmet, but it may take a pretty good trade for it. Just bein honest. Got any Pikmin stuff or anything else cool?

Some online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one of them to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

uberluigi

Joshers744 wrote:

uberluigi wrote:

Anybody selling any starfox items or varia helmet?

I have a Varia Helmet, but it may take a pretty good trade for it. Just bein honest. Got any Pikmin stuff or anything else cool?

Hmm only pikmin thing i have is the yellow hat. How much do you want for it?

uberluigi

Nintendo Network ID: theboss87

Whopper744

@Bulby

Sadly I do not.

@uberluigi hmm...honestly that's probably the Pikmin item I want least, but hey, it's something I guess...throw a price at me and we'll talk. Is that cool?

Edited on by Whopper744

Feebas

@Bulby I will be happy with any fruit that is not apple's cherries of bananas, and the option to buy an axe from your shop as I don't have the garden shop yet.

Bulbousaur

@Feebas I don't have the garden shop yet as well... But I did save nine oranges, so do you want a couple of oranges for the Samurai wig? If not, I'd gladly take an apple, cherry or banana.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Whopper744

uberluigi wrote:

@joshers744 how about the hat and 150k bells?

A little too steep for me on that one!

Whopper744

To list a few thigns I am currently looking for :

-Pikmin
-Gold Nuggets
-Cabin furniture
-A Slingshot
-Any other Nintendo stuff may be welcome as well I guess.

Edited on by Whopper744

Feebas

@Bulby yeah oranges would be great, if you bring them over to my town you can pick up some apples cherries and bananas. I will be online from about 7ish and will leave my gate open. Will add your friend code.

Whopper744

uberluigi wrote:

@joshers744 lol whats your asking price?

Weeeell....

I'm not real sure, but like I said I'm mainly looking for the actual Pikmin item, and maybe another color pikmin so I don't feel like a tellitubby.
umm for that one, would you be interested in maybe another item or less moola?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic