Showing 1,461 to 1,480 of 5,200

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

1,461. Posted:

@Nibelilt OHHHHH YES PLEASE :)

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

1,462. Posted:

@ShanaRawr the gate is open. :) I'm waiting at the dock.

Edited on by Nibelilt

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

1,463. Posted:

Salford's gates are open. I'm reading a book as well, so if I don't answer straightaway I'm not ignoring you. I'll still do the trades, too. Thumb through to my last list and I also have a spare fire bar and fire flower in addition to the other items to trade.

Still looking for the Raccoon Wall Clock, which we can either catalog or trade for the cat tower. Would love the suitcase... Yeah.

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

1,464. Posted:

@Nibelilt gates are open

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

ReshiramZekrom

1,465. Posted:

Selling a Goal Pole for 20k. Will also trade for another Nintendo item.

Edited on by ReshiramZekrom

<insert signature here>

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0481-2094 | Nintendo Network ID: FunkyKongFR | Twitter: ReshiramZekrom

AuthorMessage

Shire

1,466. Posted:

xZachAttackx wrote:

buying golden nuggets for 100k a piece
and buying golden furniture for 600k a piece here are the following items i need

Still buying for 600k a piece

• Golden clock
  • wall torch X2
  • Golden woman x2

I have a golden wall torch for sale

I have two wall torches I can sell you.

They're the only gold items I've got so far...

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

1,467. Posted:

@xZachAttackx I may have a golden clock soon, if you're on.

...formerly - Chriiis

3DS Friend Code: 4742-6833-4680 | Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage

Blathers

1,468. Posted:

Currently I'm combating my internet and bad weather so I may not be able to trade today
Note that I also accept payment in bootlegs that I don't own yet
I am now buying people's second-hand Crowns, Royal Crowns, and Thrones

@ShanaRawr
Yes I would like the fake paintings. How much do you want for them?
@Trikeboy
That sounds like a fair deal. I'll add you as soon as I get the chance
@suburban_sensei
I guess 40k, paralleling Trikeboy's offer for the pants?
@Salio556
I was hoping for something a little higher. Have you learnt how to Stag Farm yet? It's a great method of making lots of money (and is the reason why a lot of offers on this thread are so high)

Shire wrote:

Nibelilt, I have the polka dot lamp and sofa, plus the sleek bed, sofa, side table, dresser, closet, and rug. Do you have any astro stuff?

I have a large number of items from the Astro set. I'll swap them all for a song or two. (songs can be re-ordered from the catalogue by the way)

Shire wrote:

Nah, I don't need one. But if you have any other spacey clothes or furniture that I can catalogue, that'd be great. I've only got Spaceman Sam, the lunar lander, and the UFO. Oh, and piratey clothes would be great!

I also have an Asteroid and a Space Heater. I've got a Black Wetsuit (with the yellow anchor on the front) and a Sea Captain's Coat.

Nibelilt wrote:

@Shire I'm on right now, I just went to the island to pick up bushes but I'll open my gate in a moment.
Oh yeah! If anyone also has spare bushes, please let me know. I'm trying to make a bush path in my town, so I'll probably need a couple hundred :|

I've got about 200 spare medals from working on the Island Tours page on the wiki, so that'll get you about 40 hibiscus. They're all yours if you can find me a single silver axe :D Payment in bells is fine too.

I'm obsessed with filling my catalogue (so much so that I've already got the bronze shopping medal and catalog medal, and all three mannequins from the Able trio, and I play that overpriced 5 chances game just to get my hands on new stuff, so let me know if you're looking for something specific :D

Edited on by Blathers

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!
Animal crossing stuff for sale: link

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2106-5430

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

1,469. Posted:

@ELI-ASH I got your wall clock! I ordered two from my catalog so you can just take it and keep it. I'm leaving my gate open.
@Blathers I have a couple of extra silver axes! I'm trying to conserve as many as possible, but I'll happily give you 30k and a silver axe for the bushes :)

I'm missing modern wood bookcase and closet and some polka/sleek items now, but my Super T&T is closed and I forgot to order them earlier so I can't check what I have... :| Modern wood bookcase/closet are my main concerns ATM, I'm also looking for a phonograph, these are for my upstairs room which is my current favourite.

Edit: Five seconds later and my Internet disconnects me. :( I don't think I can leave my gate open, if either of you come online, post in this thread and I'll open.

P.S. @ShanaRawr Sorry I didn't come back once I DC'd from your town- that was only because I was just about to go when it happened...

Edited on by Nibelilt

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Blathers

1,470. Posted:

@Nibelilt
Thanks! I've been looking for ages for a silver axe. I've been trying my luck with regular axes, but it just isn't cutting it (get it? :P)
Of those three listed sets I have the following furniture pieces:
Modern Wood Clock
Modern Wood Flooring
Polka-Dot Bed
Polka-Dot Clock
Polka-Dot Closet
Polka-Dot Dresser
Polka-Dot Stool
Sleek Carpet
Sleek Closet
Sleek Dresser
Sleek Lamp
Sleek Side Table
Sleek Sideboard
Sleek Sofa
Sleek Stereo
Sleek Table

I have a phonograph, and I've ordered it for you.

Hmm, I think I've discovered a faster way of making Bells than Stag Farming...

Edited on by Blathers

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!

AuthorMessage

Salio556

1,471. Posted:

@Blathers
How about 12500 and with a bonus of a Mario hat?

Salio556

AuthorMessage

Blathers

1,472. Posted:

Salio556 wrote:

@Blathers
How about 12500 and with a bonus of a Mario hat?

Sure, sounds alright.

AuthorMessage

Shire

1,473. Posted:

Nibelilt: I ordered a polka dot lamp for you, plus a sleek closet and table.

Blathers wrote:

I have a large number of items from the Astro set. I'll swap them all for a song or two. (songs can be re-ordered from the catalogue by the way)

I don't have any songs yet. I still don't have the Club.

Edited on by Shire

AuthorMessage

Blathers

1,474. Posted:

Shire wrote:

Nibelilt: I ordered a polka dot lamp for you, plus a sleek closet and table.

Blathers wrote:

I don't have any songs yet. I still don't have the Club.

I guess you could just drop me a couple thousand bells to cover the re-order price, I guess. If you've made any interesting and original custom designs though, (not scanned images) I'll give it all to you for free ^_^

I'm going to start grinding for mannequins. I'll only be able to produce one every week or two so I'll be taking offers before then.

Edited on by Blathers

AuthorMessage

Salio556

1,475. Posted:

@Blathers
Do you have my friend code?

Salio556

AuthorMessage

Shire

1,476. Posted:

Blathers wrote:

I guess you could just drop me a couple thousand bells to cover the re-order price, I guess. If you've made any interesting and original custom designs though, (not scanned images) I'll give it all to you for free ^_^

At the moment I really just want to catalogue the stuff.

As for designs, I really just have a brick pattern I made for paths. It's nothing special...

But I could give you a silver slingshot! I have fifteen. And if you want ship furniture, I have a spare ship deck and compass.

AuthorMessage

Blathers

1,477. Posted:

@Salio556
I do. Unfortunately my internet is being a right real pain in the rear end (I'm on mobile internet so mid-winter rains are scrambling everything) so I won't be able to make any trades till at least tomorrow
@Shire
I love wooden flooring, and I don't have a silver slingshot yet. Going off memory I have an Astro TV, Bed, Shelf, The tall cupboard and the wide closet (can't remember exact names), Chair and that's all I can remember.

AuthorMessage

Shire

1,478. Posted:

Blathers wrote:

@Shire
I love wooden flooring, and I don't have a silver slingshot yet. Going off memory I have an Astro TV, Bed, Shelf, The tall cupboard and the wide closet (can't remember exact names), Chair and that's all I can remember.

Great. I have both the cupboards and the chair, but all the other things I need.

I should be on in, like, forty minutes if that's a good time. I just have to walk my dog.

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

1,479. Posted:

Selling for 25k or trading:
Varia Suit Pants (4)
Kart
Coin (2)
Big Bro's 'Stache
Triple Bananas
Yellow Pikmin (2)
Goal Pole
Green Shell
Triple Red Shells
Heros Pants

Looking for the Block, Toad Hat, Starman, Master Sword, S.S. Dolphin, Bad Bro 'Stache, Heros Boots.

Non-Nintendo items I'm looking for is the lab collection (anything hospital-like), balloon chest and balloon sofa. Also collecting the fruit furniture. :3

And the Raccoon Wall Clock I missed. I can trade the cat tower for it! Will pay 10k to catalog it from you, the new Suitcase as well!

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

Zach777

1,480. Posted:

Anyone have the two Europe-only items? Slush machine and ice cream one?

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
Poke'Mon White 2 Friend Code: 2065-7000-4226
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260