3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Showing 1,421 to 1,440 of 5,214

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

1,421. Posted:

@ELI-ASH Yes, please! Though I don't have the clock at the moment... I need to order it and Super T&T still isn't open :(

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,422. Posted:

@Nibelilt oh ok sounds good. want to do it now?

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

1,423. Posted:

@Nibelilt ill open my town for you now if you want :)

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

1,424. Posted:

they are open

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

1,425. Posted:

Hang on, I'll open the gate for both of you

Edit: it's open, so you can both visit. Sorry for the delay!

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,426. Posted:

@Nibelilt you still havent added me.

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

1,427. Posted:

@ELI-ASH Whoops! Sorry! :(
I've been doing a lot of trading on various places, so I thought I had already added you.
I'll add you once @ShanaRawr is finished.

Edit: adding now

Edited on by Drawdler

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

1,428. Posted:

@Nibelilt let me know when you wanna come visit as i wanna go island :)

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

1,429. Posted:

@ShanaRawr I'll visit as soon as cataloging is done :) (Edit: looks like you went, oh well :P)
@ELI-ASH My gate is open! Sorry again.

Edited on by Drawdler

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

1,430. Posted:

PAYING ALOT OF MONEY FOR BUSHES OF ANY KIND NEED LOTS OF THEM

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

1,431. Posted:

@ShanaRawr if you're interested, my island has bushes in today, and Elite Hammer tour (which gives 20 medals when you get gold, and is pretty easy.)

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

1,432. Posted:

@Nibelilt OHHHHH YES PLEASE :)

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

1,433. Posted:

@ShanaRawr the gate is open. :) I'm waiting at the dock.

Edited on by Drawdler

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

1,434. Posted:

Salford's gates are open. I'm reading a book as well, so if I don't answer straightaway I'm not ignoring you. I'll still do the trades, too. Thumb through to my last list and I also have a spare fire bar and fire flower in addition to the other items to trade.

Still looking for the Raccoon Wall Clock, which we can either catalog or trade for the cat tower. Would love the suitcase... Yeah.

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

1,435. Posted:

@Nibelilt gates are open

AuthorMessage

ReshiramZekrom

1,436. Posted:

Selling a Goal Pole for 20k. Will also trade for another Nintendo item.

Edited on by ReshiramZekrom

<insert signature here>

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0481-2094 | Nintendo Network ID: FunkyKongFR | Twitter: ReshiramZekrom

AuthorMessage

Shire

1,437. Posted:

xZachAttackx wrote:

buying golden nuggets for 100k a piece
and buying golden furniture for 600k a piece here are the following items i need

Still buying for 600k a piece

• Golden clock
  • wall torch X2
  • Golden woman x2

I have a golden wall torch for sale

I have two wall torches I can sell you.

They're the only gold items I've got so far...

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

1,438. Posted:

@xZachAttackx I may have a golden clock soon, if you're on.

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage

Blathers

1,439. Posted:

Currently I'm combating my internet and bad weather so I may not be able to trade today
Note that I also accept payment in bootlegs that I don't own yet
I am now buying people's second-hand Crowns, Royal Crowns, and Thrones

@ShanaRawr
Yes I would like the fake paintings. How much do you want for them?
@Trikeboy
That sounds like a fair deal. I'll add you as soon as I get the chance
@suburban_sensei
I guess 40k, paralleling Trikeboy's offer for the pants?
@Salio556
I was hoping for something a little higher. Have you learnt how to Stag Farm yet? It's a great method of making lots of money (and is the reason why a lot of offers on this thread are so high)

Shire wrote:

Nibelilt, I have the polka dot lamp and sofa, plus the sleek bed, sofa, side table, dresser, closet, and rug. Do you have any astro stuff?

I have a large number of items from the Astro set. I'll swap them all for a song or two. (songs can be re-ordered from the catalogue by the way)

Shire wrote:

Nah, I don't need one. But if you have any other spacey clothes or furniture that I can catalogue, that'd be great. I've only got Spaceman Sam, the lunar lander, and the UFO. Oh, and piratey clothes would be great!

I also have an Asteroid and a Space Heater. I've got a Black Wetsuit (with the yellow anchor on the front) and a Sea Captain's Coat.

Nibelilt wrote:

@Shire I'm on right now, I just went to the island to pick up bushes but I'll open my gate in a moment.
Oh yeah! If anyone also has spare bushes, please let me know. I'm trying to make a bush path in my town, so I'll probably need a couple hundred :|

I've got about 200 spare medals from working on the Island Tours page on the wiki, so that'll get you about 40 hibiscus. They're all yours if you can find me a single silver axe :D Payment in bells is fine too.

I'm obsessed with filling my catalogue (so much so that I've already got the bronze shopping medal and catalog medal, and all three mannequins from the Able trio, and I play that overpriced 5 chances game just to get my hands on new stuff, so let me know if you're looking for something specific :D

Edited on by Blathers

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!
Animal crossing stuff for sale: link

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2106-5430

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

1,440. Posted:

@ELI-ASH I got your wall clock! I ordered two from my catalog so you can just take it and keep it. I'm leaving my gate open.
@Blathers I have a couple of extra silver axes! I'm trying to conserve as many as possible, but I'll happily give you 30k and a silver axe for the bushes :)

I'm missing modern wood bookcase and closet and some polka/sleek items now, but my Super T&T is closed and I forgot to order them earlier so I can't check what I have... :| Modern wood bookcase/closet are my main concerns ATM, I'm also looking for a phonograph, these are for my upstairs room which is my current favourite.

Edit: Five seconds later and my Internet disconnects me. :( I don't think I can leave my gate open, if either of you come online, post in this thread and I'll open.

P.S. @ShanaRawr Sorry I didn't come back once I DC'd from your town- that was only because I was just about to go when it happened...

Edited on by Drawdler