3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Showing 1,421 to 1,440 of 5,190

AuthorMessage

suburban_sensei

1,421. Posted:

@Blathers: Has anybody called dibs on your Hero's Cap, yet? It's one of the last Hero pieces I need. How much would you like for it?

@BrittGOAL14: I hopped on yesterday before work for an hour or so, but I guess I just missed you. I will be on a bit today, I am not sure what times yet, it will be periodic, but each time I am on do you want me to just leave my gate open, or will yours be open, and I can just check and visit your town?

Currently Playing:
New Super Luigi U
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Earthbound

Nintendo ID: Suburban_Sensei

AuthorMessage

MelonMan

1,422. Posted:

I am trading Nintendo items for Gold Ores. Here's the list of what I have and what I want for them:
Toad Hat - 2 Ores
Wario Hat - 2 Ores
Bad Bro's Mustache - 1 Ore
Peach's Parasol x2 - 1 Ore each
Super Mushroom x2 - 2 Ores each
Hero's Boots - 2 Ores
Goal Pole - 1 Ore
Triforce - 3 Ores
Mushroom Mural - 2 Ores
Red Zap Suit - 2 Ores
Red Zap Helmet - 2 Ores
Big Bro's Hat - 2 Ores
Big Bro's Mustache - 1 Ore
Big Bro's Shirt - 1 Ore
Li'l Bro's Hat - 2 Ores
Wii Balance Board x2 - 2 Ores each
Varia Suit - 3 Ores
Hero's Cap - 3 Ores
Tripple Bananas - 2 Ores
Blue Pikmin - 2 Ores

I am also looking for Knight Armour.
If you are interested in trading for any of these, just add me and notify me.

Edited on by MelonMan

Friend Code: 1177-7349-0673

AuthorMessage

xZachAttackx

1,423. Posted:

[quote=JogurtTheYogurt]hey back again lol

buying golden nuggets for 100k a piece
and buying golden furniture for 600k a piece here are the following items i need

Still buying for 600k a piece

• Golden clock
  • wall torch X2
  • Golden woman x2

I have a golden wall torch for sale

Friend Code: 5429-6832-9541

AuthorMessage

Salio556

1,424. Posted:

@Blathers
How about 7500 for the clothes?

Salio556

AuthorMessage

Salio556

1,425. Posted:

@Blathers
My Friend Code is 506944214143

Salio556

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

1,426. Posted:

Alright, Mr. @JogurtTheYogurt, I have 4 (I think) gold nuggets for you. I'll open the gates later.

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

Shire

1,427. Posted:

MelonMan, I'll give you a golden wall torch for the Hero's Cap.

My 3DS friend code is 5026-5067-5778!

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

1,428. Posted:

I also have persimmons now, they're growing, but I'll have them soon. I'm giving them away for zero bells, one per buyer. No limit on how many people I'll give them to, you just need to wait for the fruit to grow back and reach your spot in the queue. I have a single tree half-grown next to my house, and am waiting for it to grow so that I can place more persimmon trees around my town and share them.

I'm looking for modern wood closet, desk, and shelf. If you have any of these and are willing to give them to me, please let me know. I am willing to pay 20k for each. They're the last modern wood items that I need.

I am also looking for polka dot items (besides the stool and TV) and sleek furniture (besides the bed and lamp). Please let me know if you have any of these, even to catalog.

Still need Mushroom Mural, Yoshi's Egg, Triple Banana, Triple Red Shells and Starman. Willing to pay 25k for each.

By the way @Mahary do you still want the fire flower? I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get it to you as my awful Internet keeps disconnecting me when I leave my gate open. Sometimes it even disconnects me from my best friends function.

Edited on by Nibelilt

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Shire

1,429. Posted:

Nibelilt, I have the polka dot lamp and sofa, plus the sleek bed, sofa, side table, dresser, closet, and rug. Do you have any astro stuff?

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

1,430. Posted:

Just got the next best buy item! The rolling suitcase. I still don't have the raccoon clock. how about a catalog for a catalog??

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

1,431. Posted:

@Shire Unfortunately, I haven't even seen any yet. I can open my gate to catalog those, but I don't have any astro stuff to give you, so sorry about that. Do you still need persimmons? I have one spare.

@ELI-ASH My T&T is expanding right now, unfortunately. Can I order one and give it to you when it re-opens? It's 4 AM here, so it should open in a couple of hours(and hopefully the mail will come if I order it today...).

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

AuthorMessage

Shire

1,432. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

@Shire Unfortunately, I haven't even seen any yet. I can open my gate to catalog those, but I don't have any astro stuff to give you, so sorry about that. Do you still need persimmons? I have one spare.

Nah, I don't need one. But if you have any other spacey clothes or furniture that I can catalogue, that'd be great. I've only got Spaceman Sam, the lunar lander, and the UFO. Oh, and piratey clothes would be great!

Are you able to play now? My friend code is 5026-5067-5778.

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

1,433. Posted:

@Shire I'm on right now, I just went to the island to pick up bushes but I'll open my gate in a moment.

Oh yeah! If anyone also has spare bushes, please let me know. I'm trying to make a bush path in my town, so I'll probably need a couple hundred :|

AuthorMessage

Shire

1,434. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

@Shire I'm on right now, I just went to the island to pick up bushes but I'll open my gate in a moment.

Oh yeah! If anyone also has spare bushes, please let me know. I'm trying to make a bush path in my town, so I'll probably need a couple hundred :|

I have one spare red hibiscus in my cupboard that's been annoying me for ages because I don't know where to plant it. You can have that.

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

1,435. Posted:

@Nibelilt i have a pokadot dresser in my shop atm :)

Friend code- 2852-7724-7864
Dream code - 7200-2327-3227
Tumblr - Daily Animal Crossing Blog
If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

1,436. Posted:

@Shire I added you. My friends list is still refreshing, but I'll keep my gate open so just keep trying. Also, I'm sorry if it disconnects, as I've had massive issues with that lately.
@ShanaRawr I'm adding you now. Do you want a persimmon?

Edited on by Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

1,437. Posted:

Okay ill add you now @Nibelilt and YES PLEASE!!!!!!

If you come to my town PLEASE DONT RUN and stick to the paths and no pulling up flowers! :) Thank you <3

AuthorMessage

Shire

1,438. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

@Shire I added you. My friends list is still refreshing, but I'll keep my gate open so just keep trying. Also, I'm sorry if it disconnects, as I've had massive issues with that lately,

Alrighty then. I shall be there momentarily.

As soon as my sister gets off my 3DS...

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

1,439. Posted:

@ShanaRawr I put all your missing fruits in front of my gate. Enjoy! :)

Edited on by Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

ShanaRawr

1,440. Posted:

@Nibelilt if ya open your gates i have your dresser :)