3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Showing 1,281 to 1,300 of 5,127

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Trikeboy

1,281. Posted:

Neeeko wrote:

Selling:
Majoras Mask x5
Virtual boy
1-Up Mushroom
Coin
Super Mushroom
Fire Flower
Triforce

Looking for Yoshis egg, Fi head, Toad hat
i'll pay or trade

I'll give you 30k for the Triforce and 30k for Majora's Mask.

3DS FC: 1805-2263-3156

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Neeeko

1,282. Posted:

Trikeboy wrote:

Neeeko wrote:

Selling:
Majoras Mask x5
Virtual boy
1-Up Mushroom
Coin
Super Mushroom
Fire Flower
Triforce

Looking for Yoshis egg, Fi head, Toad hat
i'll pay or trade

I'll give you 30k for the Triforce and 30k for Majora's Mask.

Sure gates open

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RedPandas

1,283. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Who wanted the hamster cage? I can order it via catalog for 2,290 Bells.

I did ^-^
0447-5241-3904

RedPandas

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Trikeboy

1,284. Posted:

Neeeko wrote:

Trikeboy wrote:

Neeeko wrote:

Selling:
Majoras Mask x5
Virtual boy
1-Up Mushroom
Coin
Super Mushroom
Fire Flower
Triforce

Looking for Yoshis egg, Fi head, Toad hat
i'll pay or trade

I'll give you 30k for the Triforce and 30k for Majora's Mask.

Sure gates open

Hi, thanks for the triforce but there was a little mistake in the transaction. I got a Makar's mask not Majora's mask. I'm gonna assume it was an honest mistake because the names are similar. I'll stop by next time I get on to swap it for Majora's mask if that's ok.

3DS FC: 1805-2263-3156

AuthorMessage
Avatar

darkstar19

1,285. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

@darkstar19 I would be interested in that. But I'd really like to give you something in exchange. Bells, fruit...

the only thing i want is heros clothes or the stone wall wallpaper.

( ._.)

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5643-1015

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Doge

1,286. Posted:

to answer the questions, ill do a fair trade for the for the fire bar and master Sword, 10,000 for the Majoras Mask,
and right now, i do have Gold Ore if y'all need any

DOGE

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aquilalex

1,287. Posted:

I have some balloons items like hats and balloon walls for sell or trade :3

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Salio556

1,288. Posted:

Wario Cap and Luigi Cap available for purchase or trade.

Salio556

AuthorMessage
Avatar

3DSfan134

1,289. Posted:

@Gansano Could we do the trade now? Edit:Added you.Add me back.

Edited on by 3DSfan134

Fred 4 President 2016 :3
Are you human? Yes.
Do you have a Backloggery? Yes. Right here: My Backlog of Grove Street 4 Life
Have any other things? Yes, I have a NNID: BigTechBrother and I also got TBT.
Who cares about Gioku when you have My Little Pony? :P

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Doge

1,290. Posted:

yes uh, wat did you want again?

Edit: ok i remeber the master sword for fire bar

Edited on by Doge

DOGE

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Salio556

1,291. Posted:

@Trikeboy
I will trade you the yoshi egg for the triforce.

Salio556

AuthorMessage
Avatar

3DSfan134

1,292. Posted:

@Gansano Gates open.

Fred 4 President 2016 :3
Are you human? Yes.
Do you have a Backloggery? Yes. Right here: My Backlog of Grove Street 4 Life
Have any other things? Yes, I have a NNID: BigTechBrother and I also got TBT.
Who cares about Gioku when you have My Little Pony? :P

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xZachAttackx

1,293. Posted:

Chriiis wrote:

Anyone interested in a gold-armor suit? (Saw someone buying a piece earlier)

Edit: @Neeeko How much you buying Yoshi's egg for?

@BrittGOAL14 When do you want to catalog lemon table and tangerine chair? Let me know. :)

just the suit or the pants too.

Friend Code: 5429-6832-9541

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MelonMan

1,294. Posted:

@Gansano I'll buy that Gold Ore, 10k bells for it?

Friend Code: 1177-7349-0673

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BrittGOAL14

1,295. Posted:

Gonna be gone for a few hours. But... Is anyone looking for Makar's Mask? ^.^ I finally got one.

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

chaincat

1,296. Posted:

Have:
Fi Mask
Blue Falcon
Triple Red shell
Kart
looking for:
Hero's hat
Hero's boots
Majora's Mask
I only just started my game last night and unlocked tortimer island an hour ago so trades only please.

chaincat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Zach777

1,297. Posted:

Got Mario wallpaper and Samis helmet. Anyone got Metroids?

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
Poke'Mon White 2 Friend Code: 2065-7000-4226
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Neeeko

1,298. Posted:

Trikeboy wrote:

Neeeko wrote:

Trikeboy wrote:

Neeeko wrote:

Selling:
Majoras Mask x5
Virtual boy
1-Up Mushroom
Coin
Super Mushroom
Fire Flower
Triforce

Looking for Yoshis egg, Fi head, Toad hat
i'll pay or trade

I'll give you 30k for the Triforce and 30k for Majora's Mask.

Sure gates open

Hi, thanks for the triforce but there was a little mistake in the transaction. I got a Makar's mask not Majora's mask. I'm gonna assume it was an honest mistake because the names are similar. I'll stop by next time I get on to swap it for Majora's mask if that's ok.

Oh im so sorry D: of course whenever your ready ill swap them out, im really sorry

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Neeeko

1,299. Posted:

@chaincat ill trade you a majoras mask for the fi mask

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Neeeko

1,300. Posted:

Salio556 wrote:

Wario Cap and Luigi Cap available for purchase or trade.

how much for luigi cap?

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364