3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Showing 1,081 to 1,100 of 5,215

AuthorMessage
Doge

Doge

1,081. Posted:

i got also...
and extra triple bananas, a super mushroom, and ... probably alot of other stuff

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage
Doge

Doge

1,082. Posted:

ok i looked and im selling :
hero boots
super mushroom
triple bananas
pipe
looking for:
heros cap
heros cloths
hero pants

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage
BrittGOAL14

BrittGOAL14

1,083. Posted:

Gansano wrote:

ok i looked and im selling :
hero boots
super mushroom
triple bananas
pipe
looking for:
heros cap
heros cloths
hero pants

Boots for clothes?

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Freak5chaos

Freak5chaos

1,084. Posted:

Anyone buying turnips higher than 100 bells? My friend code is 2466-2201-0816. If you are, just add me, and reply with your friend code and the price please.

Freak5chaos

AuthorMessage
MelonMan

MelonMan

1,085. Posted:

@ReshiramZekrom Added. Just open your town gates whenever I'm on and tell me.

Friend Code: 1177-7349-0673

AuthorMessage
ReshiramZekrom

ReshiramZekrom

1,086. Posted:

@MelonMan My gate is open. Meet me in front of my tent.

<insert signature here>

Nintendo Network ID: FunkyKongFR | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Chomposaur

Chomposaur

1,087. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Okay! I have:

Varia Suit pants (3)
Green Shell
Heros Clothes
Coin
Mushroom Mural

Looking for the Triforce, Block, Kart, Triple Red Shell, Toad Hat, Fire Flower, Super Mushroom, 1-Up Mushroom, Starman, Master Sword, Arwing, S.S. Dolphin, Virtual Boy, Varia Suit, Bad Bro 'Stache, Big Bro 'Stache, Heros Boots.

Anyone? Haha.

ill trade the big bros stashe for the varia suit pants if your interested

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

AuthorMessage
Chomposaur

Chomposaur

1,088. Posted:

Gansano wrote:

ok i looked and im selling :
hero boots
super mushroom
triple bananas
pipe
looking for:
heros cap
heros cloths
hero pants

Still got the heros boots ? ill buy for 50k bells

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

AuthorMessage
Chomposaur

Chomposaur

1,089. Posted:

Really need access to someones town i have 2 pages of A and B and C are full with fruit taking up so much space ... Lol PM me as soon as possible to help me out. Thanks

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

AuthorMessage
KingOfTheDogs

KingOfTheDogs

1,090. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Okay! I have:

Varia Suit pants (3)
Green Shell
Heros Clothes
Coin
Mushroom Mural

Looking for the Triforce, Block, Kart, Triple Red Shell, Toad Hat, Fire Flower, Super Mushroom, 1-Up Mushroom, Starman, Master Sword, Arwing, S.S. Dolphin, Virtual Boy, Varia Suit, Bad Bro 'Stache, Big Bro 'Stache, Heros Boots.

Anyone? Haha.

I have an extra triple red shell, virtual boy, and ss dolphin.

Formerly LabradoodleKing and PugKing, now just KingOfTheDogs.

AuthorMessage
Chomposaur

Chomposaur

1,091. Posted:

PugKing wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Okay! I have:

Varia Suit pants (3)
Green Shell
Heros Clothes
Coin
Mushroom Mural

Looking for the Triforce, Block, Kart, Triple Red Shell, Toad Hat, Fire Flower, Super Mushroom, 1-Up Mushroom, Starman, Master Sword, Arwing, S.S. Dolphin, Virtual Boy, Varia Suit, Bad Bro 'Stache, Big Bro 'Stache, Heros Boots.

Anyone? Haha.

I have an extra triple red shell, virtual boy, and ss dolphin.

hey are you willing to sell the S.S Dolphin ?

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

AuthorMessage
Asteroidv

Asteroidv

1,092. Posted:

Hello! My town fruit is Peaches, and currently I am only growing Peaches, Lychee and Bananas, but I am fairly new... If you could please help me out and trade some fruit with me I would be very grateful!!

Asteroidv

AuthorMessage
MelonMan

MelonMan

1,093. Posted:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

PugKing wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Okay! I have:

Varia Suit pants (3)
Green Shell
Heros Clothes
Coin
Mushroom Mural

Looking for the Triforce, Block, Kart, Triple Red Shell, Toad Hat, Fire Flower, Super Mushroom, 1-Up Mushroom, Starman, Master Sword, Arwing, S.S. Dolphin, Virtual Boy, Varia Suit, Bad Bro 'Stache, Big Bro 'Stache, Heros Boots.

Anyone? Haha.

I have an extra triple red shell, virtual boy, and ss dolphin.

hey are you willing to sell the S.S Dolphin ?

I've got an S.S. Dolphin for sale, got an Arwing, Hero's Boots or Hero's Cap?

Friend Code: 1177-7349-0673

AuthorMessage
Chomposaur

Chomposaur

1,094. Posted:

MelonMan wrote:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

PugKing wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Okay! I have:

Varia Suit pants (3)
Green Shell
Heros Clothes
Coin
Mushroom Mural

Looking for the Triforce, Block, Kart, Triple Red Shell, Toad Hat, Fire Flower, Super Mushroom, 1-Up Mushroom, Starman, Master Sword, Arwing, S.S. Dolphin, Virtual Boy, Varia Suit, Bad Bro 'Stache, Big Bro 'Stache, Heros Boots.

Anyone? Haha.

I have an extra triple red shell, virtual boy, and ss dolphin.

hey are you willing to sell the S.S Dolphin ?

I've got an S.S. Dolphin for sale, got an Arwing, Hero's Boots or Hero's Cap?

Got the Arwing but i dont really want to sell it sorry lol

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

AuthorMessage
BrittGOAL14

BrittGOAL14

1,095. Posted:

PugKing wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Okay! I have:

Varia Suit pants (3)
Green Shell
Heros Clothes
Coin
Mushroom Mural

Looking for the Triforce, Block, Kart, Triple Red Shell, Toad Hat, Fire Flower, Super Mushroom, 1-Up Mushroom, Starman, Master Sword, Arwing, S.S. Dolphin, Virtual Boy, Varia Suit, Bad Bro 'Stache, Big Bro 'Stache, Heros Boots.

Anyone? Haha.

I have an extra triple red shell, virtual boy, and ss dolphin.

What do you want for the triple shell?

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
BrittGOAL14

BrittGOAL14

1,096. Posted:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Okay! I have:

Varia Suit pants (3)
Green Shell
Heros Clothes
Coin
Mushroom Mural

Looking for the Triforce, Block, Kart, Triple Red Shell, Toad Hat, Fire Flower, Super Mushroom, 1-Up Mushroom, Starman, Master Sword, Arwing, S.S. Dolphin, Virtual Boy, Varia Suit, Bad Bro 'Stache, Big Bro 'Stache, Heros Boots.

Anyone? Haha.

ill trade the big bros stashe for the varia suit pants if your interested

Sounds good to me. I'll be opening Salford's gates in a bit.

BrittGOAL14

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Chomposaur

Chomposaur

1,097. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Okay! I have:

Varia Suit pants (3)
Green Shell
Heros Clothes
Coin
Mushroom Mural

Looking for the Triforce, Block, Kart, Triple Red Shell, Toad Hat, Fire Flower, Super Mushroom, 1-Up Mushroom, Starman, Master Sword, Arwing, S.S. Dolphin, Virtual Boy, Varia Suit, Bad Bro 'Stache, Big Bro 'Stache, Heros Boots.

Anyone? Haha.

ill trade the big bros stashe for the varia suit pants if your interested

Sounds good to me. I'll be opening Salford's gates in a bit.

Ok great ive added you my FC is 2294-4103-5306. and can you do me a huge favour ? can you let me sell my fruit in your town ? Thanks

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

AuthorMessage
Dyltheman

Dyltheman

1,098. Posted:

I've got a spare Hero's cap and blue falcon, looking for hero's clothes/boots. Thanks

FC -0774-4991-0443, Everyones welcome

Dyltheman

AuthorMessage
Chomposaur

Chomposaur

1,099. Posted:

591k made of selling my fruit lol. Thanks @BrittGOAL14 :-)

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

AuthorMessage
ELI-ASH

ELI-ASH

1,100. Posted:

Just went to Best Buy and got the Cat Tower. I will like to trade for the first best buy item. A racoon clock i think it was.

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112