Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 5,261

MelonMan

I've got a Varia Suit, a Mario Hat and a Luigi Hat for sale.
Only accepting: Triforce, Fi Mask, Hero's Cap and Hero's Boots.

Friend Code: 1177-7349-0673

PhantomKirby

@RQuinain
I'll give you 4 axes for the Metroid and Balloon TV.
Wont be back for about 8hrs after this post though.

Proud mayor of Shababob.

~Momentai~

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5386-4389

RQuinain

PhantomKirby wrote:

@RQuinain
I'll give you 4 axes for the Metroid and Balloon TV.
Wont be back for about 8hrs after this post though.

I'll have them on hold for you, thanks man. I have you registered in case.

@PugKing and @SkywardLink98, I'm closing my gates for now, just let me know when you can come over to trade.

Edited on by RQuinain

Hade ni iku ze!
NNID: rquinain825
3DS FC: 0731-4779-3804

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4779-3804 | Nintendo Network ID: rquinain825 | Twitter:

Chomposaur

Hey guys ... im back again ... im currently buying

the brown mario block for 50k
Links entire outfit
Samus`s helmet, pants and boots
regal items
Any chess pieces
japanese items ( mainly the screen and the large cooking thing )
and the throne for 1M bells

My FC is 2294-4103-5306 reply if you are willing to sell any of these items. Thanks

Edited on by Chomposaur

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

BrittGOAL14

Aquilalex wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

I have a green shell, Heros clothes, Varia Suit pants (2) and Midna's Mask up for trade for Nintendo items.

I have ?Block, Brown Block, Kart, Coin :3 for trade of course!

Been looking for the Kart! Brown Block too... What do you want?

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter:

Aquilalex

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Hey guys ... im back again ... im currently buying

the brown mario block for 50k
Links entire outfit
Samus`s helmet, pants and boots
regal items
Any chess pieces
japanese items ( mainly the screen and the large cooking thing )
and the throne for 1M bells

My FC is 2294-4103-5306 reply if you are willing to sell any of these items. Thanks

Hey It's me again! Ready for trade that Brown block? Oh I have a Regal stuff too!

Edited on by Aquilalex

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

Aquilalex

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Aquilalex wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

I have a green shell, Heros clothes, Varia Suit pants (2) and Midna's Mask up for trade for Nintendo items.

I have ?Block, Brown Block, Kart, Coin :3 for trade of course!

Been looking for the Kart! Brown Block too... What do you want?

The Hero cloth thing!

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

Chomposaur

Aquilalex wrote:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Hey guys ... im back again ... im currently buying

the brown mario block for 50k
Links entire outfit
Samus`s helmet, pants and boots
regal items
Any chess pieces
japanese items ( mainly the screen and the large cooking thing )
and the throne for 1M bells

My FC is 2294-4103-5306 reply if you are willing to sell any of these items. Thanks

Hey It's me again! Ready for trade that Brown block? Oh I have a Regal stuff too!

Great i added you last night if you dont know my FC its 2294-4103-5306 ill come to your town to see what regal stuff you have if thats ok with you

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Aquilalex

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Aquilalex wrote:

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Hey guys ... im back again ... im currently buying

the brown mario block for 50k
Links entire outfit
Samus`s helmet, pants and boots
regal items
Any chess pieces
japanese items ( mainly the screen and the large cooking thing )
and the throne for 1M bells

My FC is 2294-4103-5306 reply if you are willing to sell any of these items. Thanks

Hey It's me again! Ready for trade that Brown block? Oh I have a Regal stuff too!

Great i added you last night if you dont know my FC its 2294-4103-5306 ill come to your town to see what regal stuff you have if thats ok with you

Ok opening my gates! :3

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

Chomposaur

Great im coming now

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Zach777

@BrittGOAL14

I'll buy Midna's Mask

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260

ELI-ASH

@RawkHawk013 I will like to trade for your Yellow Pikmin hat. I can offer you 1 of the following:
S.S. Dolphin
Virtual Boy
Triforce
Triple Red Shells
Wii Balance Board

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Neeeko

ELI-ASH wrote:

@Neeeko I have all the astro let me know when your ready. and what stache did i give you last time? i forgot.

Alright great I won't be able to tell later tonight so ill tell you when I'm ready and it was the bad bros one

3ds Friend code 5343-8418-9364
Switch FC- 5982-6570-5215

3DS Friend Code: 5343-8418-9364 | Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

MelonMan

ELI-ASH wrote:

@RawkHawk013 I will like to trade for your Yellow Pikmin hat. I can offer you 1 of the following:
S.S. Dolphin
Virtual Boy
Triforce
Triple Red Shells
Wii Balance Board

Could I buy the Triforce for about 10,000 please? I also have Mario and Luigi hats and Varia Suit Shoes and Torso.

Edited on by MelonMan

Friend Code: 1177-7349-0673

BrittGOAL14

Aquilalex wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

Aquilalex wrote:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

I have a green shell, Heros clothes, Varia Suit pants (2) and Midna's Mask up for trade for Nintendo items.

I have ?Block, Brown Block, Kart, Coin :3 for trade of course!

Been looking for the Kart! Brown Block too... What do you want?

The Hero cloth thing!

Add me back... I'm opening my gates!

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter:

MelonMan

ELI-ASH wrote:

@MelonMan Do you have other items?

I have a butt-ton of gemstones and a bunch of Lloids. Also have quite a few miscellaneous pieces of clothing and furniture.

Friend Code: 1177-7349-0673

ELI-ASH

[quote=ELI-ASH]

MelonMan wrote:

@MelonMan Do you have other items?

I have a butt-ton of gemstones and a bunch of Lloids. Also have quite a few miscellaneous pieces of clothing and furniture.[/quote
Check and see if you have a "Tootoid" thats the name not mega or mini. I'll trade the Triforce for that if not The Mario Hat will do.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic