3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Item Sharing/Trading Thread

Showing 101 to 120 of 5,214

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PhantomKirby

101. Posted:

@Kibo
FML accidentally sold it to re-tail... sorry man.

Proud mayor of Shababob.

~Momentai~

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5386-4389

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mamp

102. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@mamp Do you have the Varia suit legs? I just got that from my fortune cookie. I'll trade it for any LoZ item if anyone wants it.

Sadly that's the only part of the suit that I do have, you have anything else that's good? For some odd reason I just keep getting nothing but Mario items, today I ended up getting the flag pole. The only non-mario items I have are Wii fit board, Fi mask, Master sword, varia suit legs, and pikmin and perhaps one more item that I cannot recall. anyways looking to trade with anyone I really want the varia suit outfit but also looking for other cool stuff.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WiiULoveSquid

103. Posted:

Hey team, anyone have an apple they could trade me? :)

WiiULoveSquid

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

104. Posted:

I got an extra Fire Bar. Im looking for Varia and Hero's stuff.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ChrisT99

105. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

I got an extra Fire Bar. Im looking for Varia and Hero's stuff.

I have Hero's Clothes (read: shirt).

iMii wrote:

Hey team, anyone have an apple they could trade me? :)

Same with @ELI-ASH's Perfect Pear, if you can wait a day or two I'll trade you.

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ELI-ASH

106. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

ELI-ASH wrote:

I got an extra Fire Bar. Im looking for Varia and Hero's stuff.

I have Hero's Clothes (read: shirt).

iMii wrote:

Hey team, anyone have an apple they could trade me? :)

Same with @ELI-ASH's Perfect Pear, if you can wait a day or two I'll trade you.

Oh don't have the shirt yet so will you like to trade your Hero's Clothes for my Fire bar?

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kibo

107. Posted:

I'm selling majoras mask ;)

3DS FC: 2938-6414-1019
Mostly only play New Leaf.
~Kibo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Drawdler

108. Posted:

I'm looking for the Nintendo items, especially the ones from Nookling Junction(since I'd prefer to spend my Play Coins on Puzzle Swap).
Also, if anyone has persimmons, I'll pay you 5,000 for each! I'm looking for three!
I'm also searching for all types of bushes, if you have any extra seeds I'll take them(though I don't know if I'll pay, depends on the rarity of them which I haven't looked into a lot yet).

Also someone was looking for Gyroids? I have a few extra! About four or five. I'll give them all to you for free. If you have a persimmon we can trade.

Edited on by Drawdler

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kibo

109. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

I'm looking for the Nintendo items, especially the ones from Nookling Junction(since I'd prefer to spend my Play Coins on Puzzle Swap).
Also, if anyone has persimmons, I'll pay you 5,000 for each! I'm looking for three!
I'm also searching for all types of bushes, if you have any extra seeds I'll take them(though I don't know if I'll pay, depends on the rarity of them which I haven't looked into a lot yet).

Also someone was looking for Gyroids? I have a few extra! About four or five. I'll give them all to you for free. If you have a persimmon we can trade.

@Nibelilt I got a few nintendo items if you want to check hem out i got a post here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000455-animal-crossing-new-le...

3DS FC: 2938-6414-1019
Mostly only play New Leaf.
~Kibo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

110. Posted:

Kibo wrote:

I'm selling majoras mask ;)

I would like to ask how much...

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PK_Wonder

111. Posted:

@Kibo

I have Mario and Wario Hats, what would you be willing to give in exchange?

3DS Friend Code: 0602-7082-6398 (Paul)
nnid: PK_Wonder

New Leaf friends, please show the same courtesy I would for you - do not trample or steal my flowers, and I'll definitely be happy to share any fruit, just please ask first. I'm also a huge fan of online KI: Uprising, among other titles.

Nintendo Network ID: PK_Wonder

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WiiULoveSquid

112. Posted:

@ChrisT99 awesome ya I'm standing by :)

WiiULoveSquid

AuthorMessage
Avatar

uberluigi

113. Posted:

PK_Wonder wrote:

@Kibo

I have Mario and Wario Hats, what would you be willing to give in exchange?

ill buy those hats off of you, name your price.

uberluigi

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8403-8566 | Nintendo Network ID: theboss87

AuthorMessage
Avatar

uberluigi

114. Posted:

mamp wrote:

whatcha got? @uberluigi

sorry I couldn't reply fast enough laptop is busted so I'm using my tablet. Only good item I have is the yellow pikmin hat and some furniture.

uberluigi

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8403-8566 | Nintendo Network ID: theboss87

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Drawdler

115. Posted:

@Kibo If the virtual buy is themed after the actual Virtual Boy, I'll buy one for 200k!

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jmets

116. Posted:

Selling hero set, all mario furniture items, toad hat, mario and Mario hats, seeing, majora mask, midna mask, fi mask, seeing, Wii fit board, virtual boy and many others. Looking to buy or trade for varia mask and varia boots

jmets

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jmets

117. Posted:

Email jmets012@gmail.com for any of those

jmets

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

118. Posted:

jmets wrote:

Selling hero set, all mario furniture items, toad hat, mario and Mario hats, seeing, majora mask, midna mask, fi mask, seeing, Wii fit board, virtual boy and many others. Looking to buy or trade for varia mask and varia boots

Would you be interested in a red pikmin hat or pikmin plants for the majoras mask?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

119. Posted:

If anyone wants to give away their majoras mask, I would like to trade it for something.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jmets

120. Posted:

I have the pikmin stuff

jmets