Showing 1 to 4 of 4
1. Posted: Thu 20th Jun 2013 17:33 BST
Sorry if anyone has posted this first, but I thought this was too neat to keep to myself. I don't know if it works outside the U.S. or not.
Instead of having to go to Best Buy to download their exclusive items, here's what you do:
1. Set your router's SSID to Bestbuy (make sure the first B is uppercase).
2. Log in to that ID, then go to your town's Post Office and ask for the new Present.
3DS Friend Code: 0146-8556-3816 | Nintendo Network ID: spacezombie
2. Posted: Thu 20th Jun 2013 18:10 BST
Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!
Animal crossing stuff for sale: link
3DS Friend Code: 1848-2106-5430
3. Posted: Thu 20th Jun 2013 21:29 BST
Ah-ha. Cool beans.
4. Posted: Thu 20th Jun 2013 21:34 BST
I would do it but my main computer is screwed up and no way of fixing it so I can't pick at my router, but the items do not peek my interest but wouldn't mind so one giving me them, I'm sure you can get a spare.
The day when most people get active is the day zombies roam...but there should be a thousand ways to kill them to make life more easy, but if you become one...expect a serious case of the munchies.
Get 3DS eshop game reviews from the eshop gurus!
3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360