Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 941 to 960 of 5,908

SkywardLink98

@GooRoo Lucky D:<

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Joeynator3000

...Kinda wished my order would show up tomorrow now or something. :c

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

k8sMum

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@k8smum Depends, are you getting your copy for free? If you are, that's WAAAAAAAAY unreasonable, but if you aren't it's only unreasonable.

nope. paying hard-earned money for it. i would never be WAAAAAAAAAY unreasonable.

@oldman-tech

just a joke about hoping the servers can handle the load.

Edited on by k8sMum

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

SkywardLink98

@k8smum Well in that case it's only unreasonable, and being the good person I am, I'm going to lie and say I won't.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Dark-Luigi

I'm a bit worried that when I order the game it could be delayed just like when I was trying to order Fire Emblem: Awakening. Since so many people want it I guess. But it was a good thing that gamestop had it on hold for me! But, for this game gamestop doesn't. I'm just going to cross my fingers to hope the game doesn't get delayed.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

BrittGOAL14

A couple games of MK7 online and it'll be my bedtime. Which is awesome. 24 hours! Give or take...

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Mickamott

Can't wait for this game!! Goodbye real world, hello New Leaf!

I'll have a tall glass of milk, iced.
Add me!

3DS Friend Code: 1993-7490-6080 | Nintendo Network ID: Mickamott | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

Mickamott wrote:

Can't wait for this game!! Goodbye real world, hello New Leaf!

There's a real world...? O.o

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Wildvine53

Only 24 hours until I get to watch New leaf download XD

After a little searching, I found a menswear blog on tumblr, they've got tons of great outfits already ! Now I'm even more excited for tomorrow night!

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

thatguyEZ

ahhh too stoked! only 21 more hours and i'll be watching my little New Leaf box fill up with the orange eshop goodness <3

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter:

Magikarp3

oh wow, my local store is offering a really cool figurine for pre-orders! But I wasn't intending to get the physical copy of this game D:

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Marakuto

Does anyone know if Tesco ships out the game early? They've done it with a lot of games before the actual release date but I'm not sure about this gift from God.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Arianabtd

I have collected so many QR code outfits from the past week it's not even funny xD.
I probably won't be able to wear them all .

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Olliemar28

When my copy of the game arrive is entirely in Nintendo's hands... That's the only downside of the free game promo, they said they'll send me the download code 'shortly' after the release of the game, but how shortly after is up to them.

Olliemar28

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Big-Daddy wrote:

Hm...I don't know weather to get gamestop to hold a copy of the game for me or order it online...

Or best option it to pick up a 35$ eshop card and dl it tonight at midnight!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Arianabtd

Big-Daddy wrote:

Hm...I don't know weather to get gamestop to hold a copy of the game for me or order it online...

On Sunday morning right when the closest GameStop opens up call and have them hold it and run to pick it up.
For Luigi's mansion I called after church and there was only one copy left after preorders so I was cutting it really close.
And it depends on how quickly you want the game :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic