Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 921 to 940 of 5,908

Spoony_Tech

I agree with Emaan and I'm calling it 101. Lol just sounds stupid

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

suburban_sensei wrote:

@Joshers744 I agree with you on that one. My friends that were in to that sort of thing their whole early 20's kind of regret it now, if not forgot all the "fun" they had. While me on the other hand, I had tons of fun experiences gaming as well as a great gaming collection that I will remember and cherish. Anyways, my FC is in my sig, add me if you want, because i'd like to have a friend to "club" with at LOL.

Sure.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Spoony_Tech

bezerker99 wrote:

Clubs can be fun IRL. Hot women usually frequent them.

At least women you think are hot till you get them out in the daylight the next day!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

vr0om

I can't believe how hyped I am for this game... I've never even played an Animal Crossing before! But the gaming sites have got me all caught up in the excitement, and all the videos I've seen are sucking me in more and more. So I'll definitely be picking this up on Sunday
And I joined this forum for the sole purpose of getting friends added to my 3DS, lol. So kindly add me if you can! My info is in my sig, and let me know if you added me so I can add you back!

Add me to your 3DS friends list!
Name: Earl
FC: 4210-3986-1619

Arianabtd

I made myself a AC:NL tumblr so I could post all of my photos and stuff once I get the game :3.
It's right here if you wanna check it out.
(There's nothing much there so far as I'm still personalizing it.)

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Whopper744

OldMan-Tech wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Clubs can be fun IRL. Hot women usually frequent them.

At least women you think are hot till you get them out in the daylight the next day!

That is one of many many reasons I will be rocking Club LOL

Untitled

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Lilmissmoca

vr0om wrote:

I can't believe how hyped I am for this game... I've never even played an Animal Crossing before! But the gaming sites have got me all caught up in the excitement, and all the videos I've seen are sucking me in more and more. So I'll definitely be picking this up on Sunday
And I joined this forum for the sole purpose of getting friends added to my 3DS, lol. So kindly add me if you can! My info is in my sig, and let me know if you added me so I can add you back!

Hey I added you. I will be playing Animal Crossing

Edited on by Lilmissmoca

Lilmissmoca

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3746-8897

Joeynator3000

Er...so apparently GameStop shipped my copy already...even though it's not the release date yet...lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

e-love

@Konata,

I'm making a separate tumblr just for this game too. If I'm correct there's an option in-game to upload photos taken to twitter and tumblr :3

~2 days~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

bezerker99

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Er...so apparently GameStop shipped my copy already...even though it's not the release date yet...lol

Were you able to walk out the store with your copy? I'm about to walk next door to my GameStop and see if my copy is there

Arianabtd

Emaan wrote:

@Konata,

I'm making a separate tumblr just for this game too. If I'm correct there's an option in-game to upload photos taken to twitter and tumblr :3

~2 days~

Link me to it when you're done so I can follow you :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

bezerker99 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Were you able to walk out the store with your copy? I'm about to walk next door to my GameStop and see if my copy is there

I pre-ordered online, and usually when I pre-order it doesn't ship until the release date. (or the next week day if its the weekend)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SuperJoon

Wonder what day Nintendo will send out the links for the So Many Games copies....

Edited on by SuperJoon

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

k8sMum

would it be unreasonable of me to ask that people in the US wait til i've downloaded my AC:NL before doing so themselves?

just asking.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

SkywardLink98

@k8smum Depends, are you getting your copy for free? If you are, that's WAAAAAAAAY unreasonable, but if you aren't it's only unreasonable.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Spoony_Tech

k8sMum wrote:

would it be unreasonable of me to ask that people in the US wait til i've downloaded my AC:NL before doing so themselves?

just asking.

I'm curious as to why?! Its available to everyone in NA at midnight EST!

MERG said:

BrittGOAL14

The day is dragging now. Got angry with MK7 and quit. Now I'm watching TV with my mom wishing it was Saturday night so when I wake up tomorrow I'll be able to go to GameStop and get AC:NL. –_– Anyone else already settled on town names? ^.^ Mine is not creative at all, but at least it suits me well enough!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

GooRoo

Ordered yesterday from Best Buy, used the Premiere Silver freed expedited shipping, and lo and behold, somehow, it arrived today. Planning on playing it tonight.

Normally I don't get Nintendo pre orders from Best Buy until Tuesday after release.

Nintendo Network ID: kiskiboy97

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic