3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 821 to 840 of 5,964

AuthorMessage

Linky_97

821. Posted:

Everyone that's planing on getting AC: New Leaf add me on the 3DS!

I added you @Gustoff

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

822. Posted:

@Linky
Thanks. I'll add you later when i get home.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

823. Posted:

Is anyone else planning on uploading and updating their town to the Dream Suite on a regular basis? You get 5000 bells each time (even though that's a low amount afterwards...).

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

824. Posted:

@Marakuto
Yes, I do. Don't know exactly how it's going to work but yes, I plan to do everything in the game I can. :)

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

825. Posted:

I'll probably pick this up. When does it come out?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

kereke12

826. Posted:

HEY GUYS there's a special forum for those who are getting Animal Crossing:New Leaf to exchange friend code

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/animal_crossingnew_lea...

Edited on by kereke12

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

AuthorMessage

Gioku

827. Posted:

Does anyone know if the game'll have multiple files? My Mom also wants to play this game! We might end up getting two copies! XD

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

828. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Does anyone know if the game'll have multiple files? My Mom also wants to play this game! We might end up getting two copies! XD

You might want to invest in another 3ds as I don't see that going over very well. Sounds like a a headache to me.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

829. Posted:

@Gioku I would suggest getting a second copy instead of just one.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

830. Posted:

You can have up to 4 people in the same village, why would you need more than one copy?

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Konata

831. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

You can have up to 4 people in the same village, why would you need more than one copy?

That's what I was thinking. But then I was like, they might fight each other on who gets to play xD.

but yeah there's 4 slots, but only one person gets to be the mayor.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

832. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

That's what I was thinking. But then I was like, they might fight each other on who gets to play xD.

but yeah there's 4 slots, but only one person gets to be the mayor.

Hence the reason I said pick up another 3ds. It might start out harmless for their mom but I can see her getting addicted!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

833. Posted:

But I guess it must be more fun to have other players on your town than to be forever alone :|

Haven't you read the sad pasta about the mom who used to play Animal Crossing? It's here.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

kereke12

834. Posted:

it would be nice if they put multiple files

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

AuthorMessage

NavySpheal

835. Posted:

I haven't played Animal Crossing in my life. To me it seemed like a slightly girly game, but these trailers and the Inside the Treehouse series has gotten me hooked. The level of interaction with your neighbors and with your 3DS friends seems to awesome. I'm purchasing it day one and hope to get some New Leaf friends to play with. Hope you will join me, and my FC is in my description. Thanks.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

836. Posted:

Yeah City Folk I couldn't stay into very long...I think this series is better on handhelds. Anyways I enjoyed Wild World, was debating on whether or not skipping this one after the Wii game. Was wondering, are you able to sell your stuff to others? Like, in the past you just sell it to the shop...heard that it works a little different here. Would be cool to have like a little shop of your own for Spot Pass or soemthing. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

837. Posted:

AeroTech wrote:

I haven't played Animal Crossing in my life. To me it seemed like a slightly girly game, but these trailers and the Inside the Treehouse series has gotten me hooked. The level of interaction with your neighbors and with your 3DS friends seems to awesome. I'm purchasing it day one and hope to get some New Leaf friends to play with. Hope you will join me, and my FC is in my description. Thanks.

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/animal_crossingnew_lea...

If its friends your after then feel free to post your code here! I'm glad you're interested in the game as before I wasn't all that interested either. Looks to be fun though.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

NavySpheal

838. Posted:

Thank you oldmantech, I didn't even look for that. My bad.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

839. Posted:

Yeah, I may have to turn to the dark side and get this game, as well. I've only played the original Gamecube version, and I didn't see the appeal, but peer pressure from others is making me get this so we can multiplayer it up. I hope multiplayer is good, as that's the only thing interesting me in this game at the moment. Perhaps my mind will be changed.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

BandG

840. Posted:

My brother and I are going to download animal crossing new leaf day 1, we have been fans of the series since the GCN, but we cant quite figure out what to name our towns... We want to do something that goes together, here's what we have narrowed it down to;
Lordran, and Boletaria from the Demon's and Dark Souls series
Delfino, and Bianco from Super Mario Sunshine
Eldin, and Faron from The Legend of Zelda
Hocotate, and Koppai from the Pikmin series

Which ones do you like the best?

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith