Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 821 to 840 of 5,908

Chrono_Cross

I wonder if the robot animals from the original will return?

Or the balls you would randomly find (soccer ball, basket ball, volley ball)?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Aozz101x

Looking For Friends To Play On 3DS For Upcoming Game, Animal Crossing: New Leaf,
Name: Joseph
FC: 4699 - 5874 - 1690

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Eel

RevolverLink wrote:

I'm debating whether I should cancel my Amazon pre-order and just pick up a copy at a local retailer. Amazon's current delivery estimate is for the 12th, and those extra three days are going to feel extra long if I'm still stuck waiting for New Leaf while everyone else I know will be busy doing stuff like hunting for fossils, swimming in the ocean and moving out of their tents.

I decided to cancel my year-old amazon preorder, I'm going digital instead.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

thatguyEZ

i'm soooo stoked for this game, i haven't played an animal crossing game since the original for gamecube. the days seem to be going by sooo slow at this point lol -3-

I'll def be downloading the digital version at midnight. and i'll probably be naming my town Tharsis after the city in Etrian Odyssey 4 ;D

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter:

Arianabtd

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

I dunno if I want to get this...

I'm still on Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns...

GET IT. Then when you get it... PLAY ONLINE WITH ME.

Just play harvest moon as much as you can for the next week until AC comes out and you won't wanna play anything other than AC xD.Thats what I'm Doing with FE:A x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

e-love

6 days remain~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Eel

It's not like it's impossible to play other games alongside Animal Crossing, it's not the kind of game that wants you to play it for several hours a day. Just a few minutes-one hour is usually more than enough, unless you're making a big project like making roads, designing patterns, collecting stuff to sell or something.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Olliemar28

Harvest Moon is great, but it's always lacked the charm and accessibility that the Animal Crossing games have always had.

Olliemar28

Twitter:

Fortified

So hyped for this game

Fortified

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-5080 | Twitter:

Marakuto

I just noticed that Australia is getting the game on the exact date that it was shown 3 years ago in E3 2010. o_o

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

WebHead

I am skeptical about it. I'm not saying it is bad, I just didn't enjoy the Gamecube title. I am interested though, anyone can try to sway me if they wish!

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Arianabtd

WebHead wrote:

I am skeptical about it. I'm not saying it is bad, I just didn't enjoy the Gamecube title. I am interested though, anyone can try to sway me if they wish!

If you haven't already I'd check out the Nintendo Treehouse video series about this game.
I was already sold on this game, but it made me even more excited for it.
Here's the first episode.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Yai

The wait has been killing me ;-; I have been passing time by drawing animal crossing characters!

So jealous of people who get it on 9th. 14th is still miles away D:

I think one of my favourite parts of the new game is how much you can customise the house now. Am going to love coming up with an exterior and custom patterns for furniture. xD

Yai

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3356-2346 | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

WebHead wrote:

It depends on how much you disliked the original. If it was appalling or it wasn't your kind of game, New Leaf won't be any different, I'm afraid.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

thatguyEZ

Indeed I'll be playing AC a lot, but of course i'll still be playing Etrian Odyssey and Zelda because those games are...well..awesome <3

Edited on by thatguyEZ

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter:

Arianabtd

I just finished going through the new leaf website and there were so many things I had no idea about! I don't know why I didn't check the site until now. But it made me so much more excited for the game! Dang it, the game is so close but so far away~

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

suburban_sensei

Morphtorok wrote:

It's not like it's impossible to play other games alongside Animal Crossing, it's not the kind of game that wants you to play it for several hours a day. Just a few minutes-one hour is usually more than enough, unless you're making a big project like making roads, designing patterns, collecting stuff to sell or something.

Yeah, I have been a fan of the series ever since the original on Gamecube, and thats usually how I play the game. Pop it on once a day to see whats for sale from Tom Nook, walk around a bit and water some plants, pull out some weeds, etc. When I get some extra time, usually on the weekends, thats when I dump a few hours in during one sitting and spend time creating patterns and collecting stuff for the museum. New Leaf really looks like its taking all the content to a new level, so I am very excited and look forward to playing this game for years.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic