3DS Forum

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Showing 761 to 780 of 5,944

AuthorMessage

keynote

761. Posted:

I just pre-ordered my game (again, this time with figurine)

Lets hope the red snapper helps me again to pay off my mortgage

keynote

AuthorMessage

Cowtruck123

762. Posted:

I really want to get this game digitally, but I'm paranoid about something happening on my 3DS XL and have me loose my entire town. I fell like that wouldn;t happen with a retail copy... but idk...

Cowtruck123

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

763. Posted:

Cowtruck123 wrote:

I really want to get this game digitally, but I'm paranoid about something happening on my 3DS XL and have me loose my entire town. I fell like that wouldn;t happen with a retail copy... but idk...

I have at least 6 retail dl's and countless eshop dl's and not one problem. I'm not even worried even if my system breaks as all my data is on my memory card and not a cartridge!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

764. Posted:

I'm still definitely getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I plan to get a retail copy, I'm probably never gonna buy a retail game digitally unless it happens to be a download only version, like Code of Princess. I just prefer having a physical copy because as a long time gamer, I've cherished having the ability to actually owning something and not a virtual one that I can not literally grasp, nor place on a shelf, therefore I probably won't support a download only device, especially one like todays smartphones or even something like the PSP Go.
Anyway, I'm really disappointed EB Games isn't offering preorder bonuses here, Australia gets an awesome Animal Crossing preorder bonus, figurines of the town hall and the mayors assistant. Considering we get our stock from australia, I'm confused as to why we aren't recieving it too, I'll probably have to ring them again to find out whether or not they're doing it here or not.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

keynote

765. Posted:

I'm getting the retail version and I'm going to get a eshop version of animal crossing.
I'm going to download it the moment it's available.

keynote

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

766. Posted:

@Marakuto

Who's the big T & S thing?

What are you talking about? (o_O) ?

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

767. Posted:

I'm downloading it at midnight june 9th regardless unless I fall asleep before 12 midnight waiting lol. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

768. Posted:

who would like to give me 40€ to buy the game? :)

please? anybody? :/

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394
Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B

AuthorMessage

KingJoonToon

769. Posted:

Ill be getting the digital version of this as its my free copy for the too many games promotion.

Excited about this game from all the videos I've seen. Can't wait!

PS3 Super Slim 500GB - FIFA 14, GTA V, Assassins Creed IV, Batman Arkham Origins, Uncharted 3, FarCry 3, Battlefield 3
PS Vita - 32GB, WiFi, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, Doodle God, Little Big Planet Vita, Killzone Mercenary, Rayman Legends, The Walking Dead S1

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7764-2499 | Nintendo Network ID: KingJoonToon | Twitter: GamingWhovian

AuthorMessage

Cowtruck123

770. Posted:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Cowtruck123 wrote:

I have at least 6 retail dl's and countless eshop dl's and not one problem. I'm not even worried even if my system breaks as all my data is on my memory card and not a cartridge!

I have a few retail downloads as well, and sometimes while im playing a game it freezes and says the SD card has been removed, and I would hate that to happen if I was playing animal corssing and didnt save. Also isnt game data on the SD card tied to the current system?

Cowtruck123

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

771. Posted:

Yes it is but not sure about the save files. I was just implying that I have proof of what I own is all!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Gregor

772. Posted:

Cowtruck123 wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Cowtruck123 wrote:

Retail downloads are tied to the system's eShop account. If something happens to your system, you're boned. You CAN however contact Nintendo to make a backup list I case something does happen and use the SD card as verification. THEY WILL help you, you just have to be cautios.

I have a few retail downloads as well, and sometimes while im playing a game it freezes and says the SD card has been removed, and I would hate that to happen if I was playing animal corssing and didnt save. Also isnt game data on the SD card tied to the current system?

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage

Yai

773. Posted:

Getting this as part of the promo for many games. :3

It has been too many years since I enjoyed Wild World and this looks fantastic. All the new customising. My town will be covered in Waluigi by the end of June. xD

Yai

AuthorMessage

KingJoonToon

774. Posted:

Just to point out to anyone, Shopto have this priced at £26.86. Cheapest I've seen.

http://shopto.net/3ds-ds/3ds/3DSAN01-animal-crossing-new-leaf...

Edited on by KingJoonToon

PS3 Super Slim 500GB - FIFA 14, GTA V, Assassins Creed IV, Batman Arkham Origins, Uncharted 3, FarCry 3, Battlefield 3
PS Vita - 32GB, WiFi, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, Doodle God, Little Big Planet Vita, Killzone Mercenary, Rayman Legends, The Walking Dead S1

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7764-2499 | Nintendo Network ID: KingJoonToon | Twitter: GamingWhovian

AuthorMessage

Konata

775. Posted:

I've been watching my YouTube subscription box like a HAWK for the Nintendo treehouse animal crossing videos.
I actually really enjoy watching them ^^.

They are making me too excited for the game though >_<.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Curiousfluke

776. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Who's the big T & S thing?

The tarantula and scorpions will be active and looking forward to knocking you out is what they mean :)

Also the US and UK commericals are out for anyone who hasn't seen them! Also up to episode 6 "In the treehouse" series!

I'm still really excited about how much they are allowing us to modify the OUTSIDE of our house for some reason. I mean, in past games I'm totally lazy about personalizing my house and just throw anything I find cool into it, but now I want to get all theme-y and stuff.

3DS Friend Code - 1177-7254-8506

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

777. Posted:

Here is the Animal Crossing: New Leaf commercial.

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Emaan

778. Posted:

The website is now basically complete!

Also, I really liked that commercial. All the 3DS ones have been really creative so far :D

I'm glad to see a lot of some old features return in this game, mostly the animal pictures from Wild World.

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

OopaMazo

779. Posted:

I hope you can actually move into someone else's town and not only visit.

LIFE Nintendo Clan: http://life-clan.com/home/m/12285305/article/1489643
3DS FC: 1332-7719-4610
Wii FC: 2505-2978-2326-4361

AuthorMessage

Peachy

780. Posted:

MomoCity shall be my town's name. I'm thinking of planting a bunch of peach trees and doing some Princess Peach themed stuff.

Never thought I'd love the pink/white 3DS XL ♥
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
3DS Friend Code: I'll post it eventually xD